Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

How many other lies?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I don’t want to see your client pics. I want to see your progress pics. Sounds like you are full of excuses. I wouldn’t hire you in a million years. You can’t walk the walk. Do you even lift?
I'm starting to wonder myself if he lifts. Also did you see what he called this board?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I was wondering how many posts would toll before the inevitable homoerotic equivalent of "TITS OR GTFO" came in, and it turns out, that number was zero. This thread and its dietary adherence (sic) always keep me coming back for the lulz.

If I were not disinclined by my own privacy interest, this being an AAS board; my clients' privacy interests against my using their images to settle an unimportant argument; and my own basic lack of regard for the opinion of many readers here (not all, but many), I'd post client picz and totally regret wasting the energy expenditure, because there is no arguing with diet zealots and their snowflake individuality. At the end of the day, I basically don't care.
Might want to rethink that wording

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I am now 60 hours into a 72 hour water fast. Basically doing 2 cups of coffee, 2 green teas and ~ 1 gallon water (use a 1 liter bottle with 1/4 tsp sea salt).

Workouts have still been fine and post w/o cardio..still only 20 minutes per coach. (didn't tell him I'm fasting though so I'd be in trouble for that lol)
BP this morning was still 150/80 and BG has been holding in 80's but this morning it was 58. Surprisingly this morning I was only down1.5 pounds so far.
I feel fine other than some brain fog and the shakes from no food. Not starving like I thought I would be.
Goal is to lose visceral fat and autophagy
11 weeks and 3 days out

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I am now 60 hours into a 72 hour water fast. Basically doing 2 cups of coffee, 2 green teas and ~ 1 gallon water (use a 1 liter bottle with 1/4 tsp sea salt).

Workouts have still been fine and post w/o cardio..still only 20 minutes per coach. (didn't tell him I'm fasting though so I'd be in trouble for that lol)
BP this morning was still 150/80 and BG has been holding in 80's but this morning it was 58. Surprisingly this morning I was only down1.5 pounds so far.
I feel fine other than some brain fog and the shakes from no food. Not starving like I thought I would be.
11 weeks and 3 days out
North American? I'm doing my qualifier this weekend.

You, sir, are a fucking badass.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011

11 weeks and 3 days out
WOW! Interested to hear how it works for you! I have never done even a full 24 hour. I thought of starting to pull a few here and there.

Is that normal for you on BP? I know the bigger dudes in general have higher bp by nature of larger body mass. You definitely dont look 'small' ;)
Hell, I cant even function if I hit 130 or above. The one time I bulked and peaked at 240, I had to back off as my BP going to 130 gave me crushing headaches.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
North American? I'm doing my qualifier this weekend.

You, sir, are a fucking badass.
Thank you BG! yes North Americans masters pro Sept 3rd. My gf is doing the WP for her card on the Friday the 1st. Plan on getting there on the Tuesday.

Great! Good luck this weekend. If you go to North Americans and are there when I am, love to meet up!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 4 members watching this topic

, , ,