IronWolf0917
What's New?

How many other lies?

test
Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
WOW! Interested to hear how it works for you! I have never done even a full 24 hour. I thought of starting to pull a few here and there.

Is that normal for you on BP? I know the bigger dudes in general have higher bp by nature of larger body mass. You definitely dont look 'small' ;)
Hell, I cant even function if I hit 130 or above. The one time I bulked and peaked at 240, I had to back off as my BP going to 130 gave me crushing headaches.
Yes my systolic is generally at least 140 to 150. Runs in my family. I do take a baby asprin but didn't take anything but my gh and AAS during the fast. I'm also on anadrol so that is probably making it higher than normal and I added more salt than I generally take in a day too so both those are contributing.

Finished the fast last night. My shoulder workout was still great but I honestly about fell asleep between one of the sets & I was only resting about 60 seconds. LOL I did have some heartburn/acid in my throat from all the salt yesterday. Left the gym and it was really bothering me and I threw up just a little, tasted like damn near all salt. Felt fine after that though.
First meal was just a cup of beef broth. Then 1.5 hours later chicken broth. This morning fasted weight was 229lbs only down a total of 2 pounds but I look like I lost more visceral fat that the scale shows. Went ahead and had my normal breakfast this morning, 1/2 cup oats with berries, 1 cup egg whites, 4 oz bison. cup of coffee. My weight cap is 230 for classic. and I am right where my coach wants me.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I am now 60 hours into a 72 hour water fast. Basically doing 2 cups of coffee, 2 green teas and ~ 1 gallon water (use a 1 liter bottle with 1/4 tsp sea salt).

Workouts have still been fine and post w/o cardio..still only 20 minutes per coach. (didn't tell him I'm fasting though so I'd be in trouble for that lol)
BP this morning was still 150/80 and BG has been holding in 80's but this morning it was 58. Surprisingly this morning I was only down1.5 pounds so far.
I feel fine other than some brain fog and the shakes from no food. Not starving like I thought I would be.
Goal is to lose visceral fat and autophagy
11 weeks and 3 days out
I used to do a 24hr fast every weekend. Which is supposed to be good for autophagy. But I didn’t get rid of visceral fat until I cut down to around 8%bf. If you’re doing a show I would think prep alone would do a good job getting rid of that visceral fat. Were you already in a deficit leading into that fast? Think the longest fast I did was like 36 hours. 3 days is impressive man! @beefnewton is only other person I’ve known to do long fasts like that. How are you feeling now that the fast is over?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yea I did 29-day water fast once. Once into full-on ketosis, my energy levels were great. Mentally sharp and emotionally smooth. At 18 days, though, stomach pain started creeping up. Best I could guess it was h. pylori which doesn't die off in a fast like candida; it just retreats into your stomach lining and starts eating it. I lasted until 29 days until I couldn't take the pain anymore. I pushed breaking the fast way too aggressively though. Second or third day (I can't remember), I had shrimp and grits. I dearly paid for that mistake.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I’ve done a few 3 day water fasts and a few 36hr dry fasts over the last 2 years. I won’t get into all the benefits that science backs up, I’ll just tell you that I will continue to do them every so often because they absolutely improve my overall health in a variety of ways. Have some discipline and give it a shot. Mindset going into it is hugely important.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The North American show used to be in Cleveland. Where is it these days?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
IMG_0897.jpeg

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
T2 didn't get the nut-riding he was expecting here. He's back in the Meso VIP suite, updating his pronouns.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
T2 didn't get the nut-riding he was expecting here. He's back in the Meso VIP suite, updating his pronouns.
Just another in a long line of pseudo intellectuals. I'm kinda shocked he wasn't promoted to VIP or board of directors instantly.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Just another in a long line of pseudo intellectuals. I'm kinda shocked he wasn't promoted to VIP or board of directors instantly.
He probably came here to rest his chapped sack from all the ball liking at PM.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
He probably came here to rest his chapped sack from all the ball liking at PM.
He had two or three riding his nuts here but most of us seen through his BS pretty quick.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic