Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How long after vasectomy can you return to lifting....REAL lifting

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
My doc gave me a valium to take before the procedure. It helped right untill the part were they wiped my nuts down with that red iodine to clean the area...shit was cold running down my ass crack and that sobered me up real quick. I wont lie, i was like a cat on that table, stuck in one position tensed up like mofo gripping the shit out of the cushioning. Glad its over.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Don't know if you've done it by now or not, Ice them with bags of frozen peas, and lots of beer for 3 or days. After that I started messing around with light weights, 40 lbs and less at 2 weeks. You'll be able to gage your progress. Don't worry about the smell of flesh burning, or the nurse squeezing the boyz, LMAO,, good luck.

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
Fuck getting snipped make the woman do it ..... lifting problem solved
Its much easier for a man to have a vasectomy then a woman have a tubal. Also, tubals come with more risks. The big one being ectopic pregnancies. Any man who makes his woman get her tubes tied is a pussy IMO.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I was talking to a friend of mine about it.we had gone out for dinner with the wife's and kids at this fancy restaurant.i mentioned it to him and he yells to me"no ones cutting my ball off".mean less to say dinner was very quiet that evening lol not to mention my three boys asking me in the car on the way home if i had lost my balls with my wife laughing her head off lol.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
By the way I'm hearing there's a male contraception for males in the form of a injection.apparently there very close to it being released to the public.is this true?

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Plan the surgery around a deload perhaps?

I've heard from multiple sources that it's nothing... But damn am I apprehensive!

Once I get my money up I'm all in though.

H

hk2009

Feb 24, 2012
4 weeks here, the first two just the thought of going to the gym hurt.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic