Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How Do You Finish off Your Chest Workout?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Unless you guys are on 'roids all these isolation movements you do won't do much. Compound movements are the way to go if you are natural.

I think your an idiot.

Before i juiced, compounds didnt do a god damn thing for my chest till i started throwing in Flies and Pec Deck. Maybe your just pissed off that it doesnt work for you. But dont, start throwing out these wild theories, when you dont have a damn clue what your talking about old man.

And dont make "steroids" some sort of magic solution because its not.

images

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I think your an idiot.

Before i juiced, compounds didnt do a god damn thing for my chest till i started throwing in Flies and Pec Deck. Maybe your just pissed off that it doesnt work for you.

And dont make "steroids" some sort of magic solution because its not.

dam kbd...its just oppions homie....u dont have to beat people up over it...lol...dw

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
dam kbd...its just oppions homie....u dont have to beat people up over it...lol...dw

Nah man, it pisses me off cause hes another moron throwing stupid theories out. I deal with enough ass faces like him at the gym.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
assisted dips on a machine or cabel cross overs ...then go rt into triceps...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
For Chest I finish off with a pressing movement which focuses on a specific portion of the lift I'm targeting like ie. floor press, close grip bench, bottom up bench.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Nah man, it pisses me off cause hes another moron throwing stupid theories out. I deal with enough ass faces like him at the gym.

i hear ya kbd, this board was devoid of broscience, until i read this thread.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Because they are isolation movements and people who train natural have to stick with the basic compounds movements. If you are on Dianabol or whatever then it is another story.

?????? huh????

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i mix it up..either flys, nice stretching movement, dumbbell pullovers are very good for expanding your ribcage. i went for an ekg recently and was informed my lungs are almost twice the size as to what they are used to seeing..maybe squatting had something to do with this, i do no cardio. on occasion i may bounce back to the bench and rep out. dips screw my delts up horribly.

yeah..my dipping days has been over..i use to love dips weight dips as well...in fact i blame them for all my shoulder injuries..The wide dips fucked up my shoulders...dw

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Unless you guys are on 'roids all these isolation movements you do won't do much. Compound movements are the way to go if you are natural.

Because they are isolation movements and people who train natural have to stick with the basic compounds movements. If you are on Dianabol or whatever then it is another story.

Please explain the theory behind this.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic