Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

How can I get some mass in 3 months?

K

Kyrptonite

Jun 1, 2012
you guys can fuck off. fuck this site, full of a bunch of dumb ignorant assholes that dont know what an ectomorph really is.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
some you can teach and some you can't....

Last edited:
Reactions: SAD
K

Kyrptonite

Jun 1, 2012
dont even bother replying im exiting this site and definitly never coming backon.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
It's going to be a long painful and unfruitful road for you youngster. We have all been there I like SAD wrestled and was lean at 120, 140, 188 and came in the service at 185. I'm at 265 and pretty strong for my age and size. I've learned things from people here that have gotten me to where I am and you could benefit from all of our help more than I have. But you are a sharp tempered youngster and you don't realize how little you know because you haven't been around long enough to learn the hundreds of years of solid experience that you could tap into here. You can go on your way and we all know exactly how this is going to go down for you. Good luck!

Reactions: SAD
ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Sorry i repeated myself, it said it didnt post.
And Ritch, no my diet doesn't "suck"

This is my typical diet

Breakfast
4 Egg whites + Instant oatmeal + Protein shake. and if we have them an apple or banana

2-3 Hours later.
Can of Tuna with 2 baked potatos (Vegetable)

2-3 hours later.
1-2 Chicken Breast with another 2 baked potatos

2-3 hours later
Another can of tuna, with a potato
(vegetable)
and sometimes inbetween i will have peanuts, Peanut butter sandwhiches, and thats about it.

I ONLY DRINK WATER.

lacks calories, so yes. Yes it does suck. Smart ass, lol...

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
well your 17 and have come to the right place so read around theres good diet plans in the food section..! and drink lots of milk, if your 140

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
An just so you know, I'm an ecto bud. Started at 150lbs close to 6 feet tall. I miss one meal one day, I lose weight. I would weight about 170 if I did not train.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
dont even bother replying im exiting this site and definitly never coming backon.

Listen ma dude. Nobody is trying to flame and bash u. You have been given some very good advice but ur so quick to dismiss it and interpret it as a negative. Stick around, this is a great board with a lot of very knowledgeable people. Read up as much as u can in the diet section. Ive been around for 10+ years and still dont know close to everything. Each day I learn something new by taking advice and reading about peoples experiences, Hope u hang out bro.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Sorry i repeated myself, it said it didnt post.
And Ritch, no my diet doesn't "suck"

This is my typical diet

Breakfast
4 Egg whites + Instant oatmeal + Protein shake. and if we have them an apple or banana

2-3 Hours later.
Can of Tuna with 2 baked potatos (Vegetable)

2-3 hours later.
1-2 Chicken Breast with another 2 baked potatos

2-3 hours later
Another can of tuna, with a potato
(vegetable)
and sometimes inbetween i will have peanuts, Peanut butter sandwhiches, and thats about it.

I ONLY DRINK WATER.

Dude this is less than my wife eats and shes small.

What these guys are telling you is the truth. If you want mass you have to eat for mass. If your Ecto then this is nowhere near enough. Start by eating whole eggs. The protein is way to low. It looks to be in the 100grm range and you need a lot more than that.

Workout hard, eat eat eat, and rest. You should not be fighting with your dad about eating because at 17 your old enough to have a part time job and paying for some of your own food.

moocow0463

moocow0463

Jan 11, 2012
Hey guys,
my current stats are
5'9
140lbs
lean, practically all muscle... great definition everywhere.

BUT.... im moving to florida in August and thats also when football will start so im looking to pack on so GOOD weight.

I'v been lifting for several years but on and off and not knowing much about it. but for years i studied and researched and for the most part I know what im doing.
but my problem is.. i cant pack on weight... im an ectomorph :/...

I take protein shakes, Creatine, Pre workout... (not all the same day) but i use it least 1 a day... still been stuck at this weight a while

My arms are only about 11'-12' and my chest is kinda flat but im benching about 160...

SO the big question. how can I get some GOOD mass on me, without killing my diet.. I eat like i have a tapeworm (and their healthy foods that builders tend to eat)

having smaller arms and flat chest makes me appear weak, and it sucks.

if you happen to come back PM me ill do my best to help you i came from a much similar path ill even share my before and after photos and in progress etc photos. what your eating is not enough...
2 maybe 3 years ago i was 6'1 155-158lbs from under eating and over doing cardio. if your athletic (which im guessing you are) your probly doing an hour of cardio during practice + weight training several times a week. being a natural ecto (like myself) your metabolism is stupid fast and you can burn just as many calories sitting playing halo 2 as your 180lb friend does running wind sprints.

i put on some fat but im still relatively lean at 15% BF and im coming down and maintaining my gains mind you...
heres where to start
CUT ANY OPTIONAL CARDIO...easy enough...
EAT EAT EAT when i was bulking heres my typical day

7am 4eggs 1 bowl oats, glass of whole milk (keep the eggs whole)
1030am 2 turkey or lean beef patties half a whole wheat bun 1 slice of cheese and spinach salad
1230pm Qdoba chicken burrito or subway foot long oven roasted chicken breast on honey oat bread (right heres 900-1000 calories)
330pm (this meal was always hard for me it varried a lot but basically want it to mimic meal 2)
(pre workout) protein shake with whole milk, 1/4 cup oats, 1 raw egg(or egg white) 1 scoop protein
(post workout) protein shake with water or a good PWO blend
730pm(ish) 1 chicken breast 1/2 cup brown rice 1 serving veggies 1 glass of milk
pre bed 1 serving greek yogurt 1 scoop vanilla protein
(also taking a mass gainer once a day, which i don't recommend unless you absolutely need it)
you notice there is no "protein shake meals" no substitutes all food i wasnt huge on counting macros or calories but i bet if i did it was twice what your are eating now.

your going to feel like your over eat, like your going to explode. your body will get used to it your metabolism will stabalize and youll start to gain....and youll probly gain real fast as its going to be a shock your system (its going to say ohh shittt) if you feel your gaining fat start cutting dairy and slowly lower carbs keep protiens and fats high..(fats help slow the digestive process very important in ectos but so are our carbs, we dont tend to store fat because we burn our carbs so fast carb up dont worry)

Last edited:
Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
if you happen to come back PM me ill do my best to help you i came from a much similar path ill even share my before and after photos and in progress etc photos. what your eating is not enough...
2 maybe 3 years ago i was 6'1 155-158lbs from under eating and over doing cardio. if your athletic (which im guessing you are) your probly doing an hour of cardio during practice + weight training several times a week. being a natural ecto (like myself) your metabolism is stupid fast and you can burn just as many calories sitting playing halo 2 as your 180lb friend does running wind sprints.

i put on some fat but im still relatively lean at 15% BF and im coming down and maintaining my gains mind you...
heres where to start
CUT ANY OPTIONAL CARDIO...easy enough...
EAT EAT EAT when i was bulking heres my typical day

7am 4eggs 1 bowl oats, glass of whole milk (keep the eggs whole)
1030am 2 turkey or lean beef patties half a whole wheat bun 1 slice of cheese and spinach salad
1230pm Qdoba chicken burrito or subway foot long oven roasted chicken breast on honey oat bread (right heres 900-1000 calories)
330pm (this meal was always hard for me it varried a lot but basically want it to mimic meal 2)
(pre workout) protein shake with whole milk, 1/4 cup oats, 1 raw egg(or egg white) 1 scoop protein
(post workout) protein shake with water or a good PWO blend
730pm(ish) 1 chicken breast 1/2 cup brown rice 1 serving veggies 1 glass of milk
pre bed 1 serving greek yogurt 1 scoop vanilla protein
(also taking a mass gainer once a day, which i don't recommend unless you absolutely need it)
you notice there is no "protein shake meals" no substitutes all food i wasnt huge on counting macros or calories but i bet if i did it was twice what your are eating now.

Yeah this would be a good start for him. According to his replies he thinks milk is bad so people here are trying to help but I'm not sure he understands what it really takes. Good post man.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
you guys can fuck off. fuck this site, full of a bunch of dumb ignorant assholes that dont know what an ectomorph really is.

Why isnt this punk banned? Guaranteed he will be back. Drop the hammer!!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic