How can I get some mass in 3 months?

K

Kyrptonite

Jun 1, 2012
Hey guys,
my current stats are
5'9
140lbs
lean, practically all muscle... great definition everywhere.

BUT.... im moving to florida in August and thats also when football will start so im looking to pack on so GOOD weight.

I'v been lifting for several years but on and off and not knowing much about it. but for years i studied and researched and for the most part I know what im doing.
but my problem is.. i cant pack on weight... im an ectomorph :/...

I take protein shakes, Creatine, Pre workout... (not all the same day) but i use it least 1 a day... still been stuck at this weight a while

My arms are only about 11'-12' and my chest is kinda flat but im benching about 160...

SO the big question. how can I get some GOOD mass on me, without killing my diet.. I eat like i have a tapeworm (and their healthy foods that builders tend to eat)

having smaller arms and flat chest makes me appear weak, and it sucks.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
At some point, ectomorphs have to consider "dirty bulking" as an option. It's a much easier way to get your calories and you may have to give up some definition at first. But, if you truly are an ectomorph then you'll get it back in no time. I can almost guarantee that you are not eating enough. Everyone thinks they are eating enough, but when they really examine it they realize they are not. Keep track of all the calories you eat for the next week and report back on what you did each day. If you want to really be successful, keep track of fats, carbs, proteins as well for each day. It will only be then that you will be able to guage how well you are doing.

K

Kyrptonite

Jun 1, 2012
me and my dad get into fights because i eat to much!

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Read up on this site. Come back with what you think is a plan, then we will look it over.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
And please do post up your diet, it's a bigger part of your success than you may think and am sure (no offense) it sucks.

K

Kyrptonite

Jun 1, 2012

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

You said that once already, but what do you even mean?

Are you literally taking food out of your dad's hands and eating it?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
^^^ You already said that, now get reading and post when you got what was asked for. Nobody is gonna spoon feed this shit to you as you seemingly want it to be.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You only think you're eating a lot. Write it down, weigh it, and you'll find you're not eating nearly enough.

You also need to train right. I'd suggest Wendler's 5/3/1 BBB routine. It's simple but works.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
If you were eating "Too" much you'd be fat, you're lean and almost skinny if you were eating too much you'd be fat. I'm sure body type and exact diet are the biggest factors here. Look forward to seeing your diet so we can help.

Until then unless you're lactose intolerant you should be drinking at least a gallon of milk a day. That will help.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I can't believe we didn't ask this before (unless I missed it) but how old are you?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic