ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
OK guys post up what ya think---sides and gains

How many have done only a T cycle

If so what dose and what kind of T

Hope u had plenty of Adex on hand ---lol

I for won dont really do a crazy high---but i have done a big front load of cyp---1000mg ----cant say i saw much but did get bp probs for about a week

B

Braveone

May 31, 2011
I just frontloaded a gram of test e. Hoping to knock a week off that saturation time.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I've run Test only @ 1200mg/wk and above while using anastrazole @ 0.5 eod. Theese days i'm mainly hrt but ocassionaly i'll run test up to 800mg ew for a few.

Strength and mass are good, lota test puts me in a realy good mood.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
my first cycle was Test only. 500 EW Test E. threw some Dbols in the last 4 weeks and gained 25 lbs and kept 15 of it after PCT. of course that was my first (proper cycle) and i have never made gains like that since but man, what a ride that was!
on a side note, i'm probably gonna run some Sust solo for awhile this summer. whether it stays Sust only or not is yet to be determined though. lol. i have been known to impulsively add a compound or oral here and there outta the blue...

Last edited:
irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
honestly i get less sides in my late 30's with very high 2-3g test a week, than i did in my early 20s with low test a week of 250-500mg.......i used anti e's back then and haven't had the need to now (over the last 3-4 years)

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I've run Test only @ 1200mg/wk and above while using anastrazole @ 0.5 eod. Theese days i'm mainly hrt but ocassionaly i'll run test up to 800mg ew for a few.

Strength and mass are good, lota test puts me in a realy good mood.

What do u get out of blasting shine? I just got put on TRT 200mg ew. Just like to know what gains u get from blasting for a couple weeks.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
My first cycle was Test C @ 500mg a week for 12 weeks , I used no AI at all throughout the entire cycle , it was a test only cycle and I gained right at 24lbs ..It was a blast and a great first run ,,,,
As far as sides , I had no negative side effects with that cycle , very few spots of acne , very little water retention and I felt fabulous ..and since this is a test only thread I will stop there ,,lol

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
What do u get out of blasting shine? I just got put on TRT 200mg ew. Just like to know what gains u get from blasting for a couple weeks.

Summertime I like to hit compounds like A-Var, Tren, EQ and up the test a bit for a few weeks to add a bit of extra size with deffinition and vascularity. More like 6 wks, 2wks it's possible to add a bit of size if your dedicated with your diet and training ofcourse and use fast acting strong aas like d-bol,Winny, Tren/ace

Last edited:
ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
nice guys...i never really had any bad sides....maybe a few times of letting my blood boil when i get pissed ....now with trt i have gone over 1g ew but i dont count trt...that just gets me out of the red

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
ran 1 amp of omnadren everyday for 14 weeks and loved it gained about 15lbs of pure muscle and looked great, the only side i saw was a little hair loss but its something im prone to

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
running my first test only cycle right now. Test prop at 100/mgs ED for the first 8 weeks and for the past 3 weeks have been at 900/mg test e a week. loving it thats for sure, feel great typically in a great mood. Eating like a horse and busting my ass in the gym and have made some very nice gains stength and size wise. Holding water since i switched to the test e though, seem to have lost a bunch of definition but add a good amount of size. but feeling great other wise about it. hoping to add some of that trex soon and just roll out from there till i feel like stopping, whenever that maybe.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Ran a higher dose of test once, and would get an erection every time the wind changed direction...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic