fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I am a huge fan of test-only cycles.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Test only cycles are great. The highest I've ever run is 600mg Test E. I get super gains on this and haven't yet felt the need to go higher. I'll be the first one to admit that I get caught up in trying to add too many compounds into a cycle. I've never felt better IN MY LIFE than when running just test for about 10 weeks.

I really think Test/EQ may be the perfect cycle tho. You get good size from the test while the EQ keeps you lean. The EQ also helps to restore/improve collagen synthesis that test may slow down. The biggest thing is that I seem to get no additional side effects when adding 600mg EQ EW. Other guys I know run a gram of EQ and feel absolutely awesome.

Someday I'm sure I'll run a gram of test, but I really don't feel I need it at this time. And it does appear that some guys respond better to higher doses than others, so I always give people the benefit of the doubt when they run really high doses. If you can run that high of a dose without severe side effects......more power to ya :)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yup, EQ and Test cycles are one of my favories. Keeping the doses reasonable on both gives you alot of energy and you feel alot better.

I've run them alot higher than 600-800 mg wk for each and agree for endurance just feeling better in general that's the range I prefer to stay in now. Eq around 1000mg wk after awhile just gives me to damn much anxiety! lol

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I sure wish EQ would do something for me. I ran WCL blend of test/EQ at 600mg/wk each for 15 weeks last year, and really wasn't blown away. I felt like the test was there, but the EQ... nada. And this was the third time running a different brand of EQ with no real results. I'm just one of those guys that dones't respond.

Test only... yep. It makes me happy. Have been on HRT for almost 5 years now, and the way it's positively affected my attitude and outlook on life is nothing short of amazing!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Also love the test/eq cycle ran a both at 600mg/wk for 22 weeks and absolutely loved the good quality lean mass i gained.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
ran 1 amp of omnadren everyday for 14 weeks and loved it gained about 15lbs of pure muscle and looked great, the only side i saw was a little hair loss but its something im prone to

1,750mg a week? DAMN!

I cycled up to 2amps 2x a week ( 1000mg/wk) for an upcoming meet and honestly feel like it was too much.....

With that said, test only cycles are the norm in powerlifting. Tren and deca are popular too, but most guys just run test and get great results.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I have run for a 1st cycle 500mg. Of sustanon and got a very
nice 18lbs. After pct.
I have gone up to 1 gram of sustanon with 50 mg. Of d-vol the first 4 weeks and 50 mg. Winny
P/d the last 4 weeks.
But 750mg. Of cypoinate I'm a very happy guy.
Felt much better

Last edited:
S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I've run up to 1.5 grams of test only thing I notice from about 1 gram was I needed an AI for e2 control broke out with acne bad :( I don't think more than a gram or 1.5 gram has better results ... Just more sides...

heavyiron

heavyiron

Jul 28, 2013
Test only courses are my absolute favorite. Anywhere from 800-1,500 mg weekly and I feel like a bulldozer in the gym and the bedroom. I have run many many of these courses.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I tried a gram of test once ..I started feeling weird and dropped it back to my favorite dose 750mg

Last edited:
ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Been a long time since I ran a test only but the higher I go with test the better I feel honestly

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic