jacobss
What's New?

hgh manufacturer question

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
while I would concur that the serum test is not perfect with respect to "source testing," it seems like a decent way of knowing for yourself whether a kit that you have is good with respect to others that you have. Obviously, you don't have any incentives to "fool" yourself, and so if you injected an entire vial at the same time of day, and then tested exactly "X" hours later, and were consistent with how you injected and tested, wouldn't a serum test provide you a good side by side test for what you have?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I guess I need to go back to middle school myself. I searched this site and the web and can't find test results other then serum tests on hyges. I found one lab analysis on rips but it is posted by someone you seem to have a problem with IC. Again I don't really have a dog in this fight I'm looking for the facts. I have one more vial in my current kit of rips then I'll switch to a kit of hyges (brown top w/pinwheel from a VG source) and see how I feel. I'd appreciate anyone that can point me to more unbiased lab results on either one.

Capt'n you have to take serum tests with a grain of salt. They are a good way to see if you have real GH. They are even a good way to see which is stronger if you test them using the same protocol yourself.

Do not trust someone else's test. Too many variables.

Reactions: DF
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
for the record...i dont have a problem with anyone Capn... including yourself...

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
Just my opinion, but wouldn't serum tests ONLY be good if it is caught a few hours after injection? Meaning someone can beat it if they take before bed. After a few hours, don't serum levels go back to normal? And I am not starting anything between anyone or taking sides. I have taken BOTH, and actually gotten the same results on each

Your are exactly right. Serum tests would be terrible for use in sports testing. After 4 to 5 hours your blood levels start to drop and I really don't see these guys taking 10ius a day, but you never know some might.

I'm pretty sure after 12 hours you blood levels would be back to normal. Don't quote me on that, I would have to find that graph that shows it.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
If you use the search function on this board you can find the results posted...with pretty pics so us middle schoolers can read them. I am sure an educated grown up like yourself wont need to see the graphs as you can clearly cipher through the scientific description and gather your knowledge.

The serum test are a joke... There is no standard protocol, no controlled environment, and no real assurance. If someone wants one test to look higher than another why not take more GH... or take it closer to test time.. what if they DO take it in the same time frame and then get delayed in traffic... or stuck in the waiting room?????

What If they want it to show NO GH... hmmm then why not just take blood work w/o taking a shot.... or take half a shot to make it look low...

WHAT if you and I take the SAME test with the SAME GH at IDENTICAL intervals and I show higher than you do? does that mean mine is better? NO... it means I may respond better... hell... it may mean I respond worse because my body cant use the available GH... In any event it does indicate 2 things... Everyone is different and Serum tests are unreliable.

Tell me also Cap'n Grown up... How does a serum test indicate purity? how does it actually tell me HOW MUCH GH is in a vial? OR DOES IT?

the proof is out there.. go find it.

That's why you have to trust members that has been around when these serum test are posted.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
Serum testing is bullshit. Say a source on another board wants VIP to do a test. All that source has to do is send him one strong ass kit he knows is legit and then sell 50 undersides Gh kits. Only way I feel to get a accurate test is to test every kit which would be costly or to be able to pick from the batch yourself which won't ever happen. This guys who have high serum testing. You don't think they make sure to send the strongest most reliable kit they can find???

I believe that's only goes for the bullshit fly by night suppliers. The suppliers that have been at this for many many years I would think have enough confidence in their gh that they don't have to do things like that. But like I said all the time you really never know, but I can name one supplier that I have enough confidence to say wouldn't need to pull a fast one like that.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
while I would concur that the serum test is not perfect with respect to "source testing," it seems like a decent way of knowing for yourself whether a kit that you have is good with respect to others that you have. Obviously, you don't have any incentives to "fool" yourself, and so if you injected an entire vial at the same time of day, and then tested exactly "X" hours later, and were consistent with how you injected and tested, wouldn't a serum test provide you a good side by side test for what you have?

The number one reason I get serum tests done is for me and the second reason is for members that actually appreciate the time and money I spend on getting these test done. I don't live in a state that you can just order a test and walk in and get labs done. I actually have to drive out of my state to a state that will let me do it. I don't mind because I don't want to waste my time taking bunk gh for 6 months to a year, I want to know right away if my stuff is good or bunk so I have to waste a year out of my life taking for a placebo affect..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic