Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

hgh manufacturer question

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
ok Cap'n ... if these serum test are so realible... then why dont they use them in the NFL, MLB, NBA or the olympics?

I have seen actual lab tests showing that hyges are better in a side by side anaylsis ... 13iu @ %99 purity compared to 10iu @ %95 purifty AND i have tried them both... while both are good choices... Hyges are better hands down... %30 more acutal gh... AND they are cleaner.

C

Capt'n Ron

Oct 2, 2012
"ok Cap'n ... if these serum test are so realible... then why dont they use them in the NFL, MLB, NBA or the olympics?""

I have used Hyges and Rips back to back. from what I experienced the Rips were stronger. I have another kit of each before I have to restock and I will pay close attention. I have no agenda other than getting the best deal. If there is reliable information that Hyges is best that is what I would go with.

I guess when you talked like that to your middle school buddies it impressed them. Time to grow up and act like a man. If you have a valid point go ahead and make it. You telling me about your Homo erotic dreams doesn't impress me.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I suppose when me and my middle school buddies looked over and read the lab reports taken directly from the proteins found in the GH and saw the difference then we no longer needed to base anything on "opinion" rather it was "factual" at that point.

you cannot base your "opinion" on sides experienced from GH as there are several peptides out that can very well give the same exact sides without even being GH... as there are also several impurities that can give the same sides.

again, tell me what you and your grown up friends think about the serum tests and why they DON'T work for professional sports?

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Just my opinion, but wouldn't serum tests ONLY be good if it is caught a few hours after injection? Meaning someone can beat it if they take before bed. After a few hours, don't serum levels go back to normal? And I am not starting anything between anyone or taking sides. I have taken BOTH, and actually gotten the same results on each

C

Capt'n Ron

Oct 2, 2012
I don't know what was up with the multi quote in my last post, it seems to have eaten half of it. Johnjay06 has it though. The half life of rHGH is too short to make a serum test useful as a screening tool. It is very helpful in determining the relative potency of different HGH products if a consistent standardized protocol is used.

I have no agenda to promote one brand over another. If you have good data that shows Hyges is a better product, I would appreciate you posting it or pointing me in the right direction to find it. I have seen Blood test from a member on a sister forum that indicate Rips are substantially more potent than the hyges. I can't post a link yet and would want to ask the person before I posted his info up, but if you search over on SI you can find it. It is recent and not provided by a source.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
ok Cap'n ... if these serum test are so realible... then why dont they use them in the NFL, MLB, NBA or the olympics?

I have seen actual lab tests showing that hyges are better in a side by side anaylsis ... 13iu @ %99 purity compared to 10iu @ %95 purifty AND i have tried them both... while both are good choices... Hyges are better hands down... %30 more acutal gh... AND they are cleaner.

or WADA i agree ic

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
If you use the search function on this board you can find the results posted...with pretty pics so us middle schoolers can read them. I am sure an educated grown up like yourself wont need to see the graphs as you can clearly cipher through the scientific description and gather your knowledge.

The serum test are a joke... There is no standard protocol, no controlled environment, and no real assurance. If someone wants one test to look higher than another why not take more GH... or take it closer to test time.. what if they DO take it in the same time frame and then get delayed in traffic... or stuck in the waiting room?????

What If they want it to show NO GH... hmmm then why not just take blood work w/o taking a shot.... or take half a shot to make it look low...

WHAT if you and I take the SAME test with the SAME GH at IDENTICAL intervals and I show higher than you do? does that mean mine is better? NO... it means I may respond better... hell... it may mean I respond worse because my body cant use the available GH... In any event it does indicate 2 things... Everyone is different and Serum tests are unreliable.

Tell me also Cap'n Grown up... How does a serum test indicate purity? how does it actually tell me HOW MUCH GH is in a vial? OR DOES IT?

the proof is out there.. go find it.

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
That was my thought as to why the serum tests can't be used.

Just my opinion, but wouldn't serum tests ONLY be good if it is caught a few hours after injection? Meaning someone can beat it if they take before bed. After a few hours, don't serum levels go back to normal? And I am not starting anything between anyone or taking sides. I have taken BOTH, and actually gotten the same results on each

winnivee

winnivee

MuscleHead
Dec 20, 2010
Serum testing is bullshit. Say a source on another board wants VIP to do a test. All that source has to do is send him one strong ass kit he knows is legit and then sell 50 undersides Gh kits. Only way I feel to get a accurate test is to test every kit which would be costly or to be able to pick from the batch yourself which won't ever happen. This guys who have high serum testing. You don't think they make sure to send the strongest most reliable kit they can find???

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Serum testing is bullshit. Say a source on another board wants VIP to do a test. All that source has to do is send him one strong ass kit he knows is legit and then sell 50 undersides Gh kits. Only way I feel to get a accurate test is to test every kit which would be costly or to be able to pick from the batch yourself which won't ever happen. This guys who have high serum testing. You don't think they make sure to send the strongest most reliable kit they can find???

Xaaaactly....like that POS Pacman/horizon did over at PM.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Xaaaactly....like that POS Pacman/horizon did over at PM.

Yes sir, pacman65 sent Osiris a good kit, everyone went ape shit when it came back in the mid 20s. Then when he started shipping, a fellow member tested one that he got, and his results were a 3.. BUNK! Whats even worse when pacman was making excuses, he was pawning those bunk ones off as horizon..

C

Capt'n Ron

Oct 2, 2012
I guess I need to go back to middle school myself. I searched this site and the web and can't find test results other then serum tests on hyges. I found one lab analysis on rips but it is posted by someone you seem to have a problem with IC. Again I don't really have a dog in this fight I'm looking for the facts. I have one more vial in my current kit of rips then I'll switch to a kit of hyges (brown top w/pinwheel from a VG source) and see how I feel. I'd appreciate anyone that can point me to more unbiased lab results on either one.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic