Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

HGH for women

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
I had horrible pain in my elbows hands and ankles. was on 2iu cut to 1iu did not help

Hm, interesting. I think that's a common side that eventually goes away. I had knee pain when I first started, but it watching my sodium & supplementing with potasium & magnesium helped... then it went away.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Hm, interesting. I think that's a common side that eventually goes away. I had knee pain when I first started, but it watching my sodium & supplementing with potasium & magnesium helped... then it went away.

i used to take cal/mag/pot after my workouts but stopped. Should have tried that. sodium was not my problem. I have pains everywhere so more pain was just horrible and i stopped.

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
i used to take cal/mag/pot after my workouts but stopped. Should have tried that. sodium was not my problem. I have pains everywhere so more pain was just horrible and i stopped.

How long did you try it?
Maybe tart at 1/2 iu or 1 iu & an advil? It took a long time for the sides to go away at first. a good 6 weeks...
I have a permanent gold bangle that uesd to be very loose & there were mornings that I was so worried I'd have to take it off.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
How long did you try it?
Maybe tart at 1/2 iu or 1 iu & an advil? It took a long time for the sides to go away at first. a good 6 weeks...
I have a permanent gold bangle that uesd to be very loose & there were mornings that I was so worried I'd have to take it off.

i only lasted 4 weeks :(

F

FitBean

Mar 31, 2014
Interesting reading through this as I'm waiting to feel some effects with using GH. I started 4 weeks ago. Don't know the exact dosage as my husband sets it up for me. I'm on 5 days a week.
Hopefully looking to fix some chronic QL issues as well as grow my hair looong. Want to increase my sex drive more as well.
I started about 6-7 weeks ago female text and var. Went to the dr after getting blood work done and he set me up with a water pill and phen to lean out.

I'm not doing a show but fitness is my profession and I need to get leaner.
I gain muscle easy, even before starting using, and have hardened up a lot since starting to use it. But, my problem is that I'm too thick and I don't really want to grow bigger muscles, I just want to cut and keep them tight. My friend who trains says I should stay light and do 100's (4 sets of 25's). But today my husband is saying I should go super heavy. I can't go super heavy and do 4 sets of 25's. I'm getting to 25 with failure already. What's your thoughts on that to cut and define.
My diet has been spot on for 4 weeks but just allowed some leniency. Will be tightening back up.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Interesting reading through this as I'm waiting to feel some effects with using GH. I started 4 weeks ago. Don't know the exact dosage as my husband sets it up for me. I'm on 5 days a week.
Hopefully looking to fix some chronic QL issues as well as grow my hair looong. Want to increase my sex drive more as well.
I started about 6-7 weeks ago female text and var. Went to the dr after getting blood work done and he set me up with a water pill and phen to lean out.

I'm not doing a show but fitness is my profession and I need to get leaner.
I gain muscle easy, even before starting using, and have hardened up a lot since starting to use it. But, my problem is that I'm too thick and I don't really want to grow bigger muscles, I just want to cut and keep them tight. My friend who trains says I should stay light and do 100's (4 sets of 25's). But today my husband is saying I should go super heavy. I can't go super heavy and do 4 sets of 25's. I'm getting to 25 with failure already. What's your thoughts on that to cut and define.
My diet has been spot on for 4 weeks but just allowed some leniency. Will be tightening back up.

So, are you solid muscle (thick wise) or is there fat that needs to lost, because it doesn't make sense to me that your dr. would put you on phen if you are just looking to down size muscle?

Side note, from my experience...gh will not make you more horny :)

F

FitBean

Mar 31, 2014
So, are you solid muscle (thick wise) or is there fat that needs to lost, because it doesn't make sense to me that your dr. would put you on phen if you are just looking to down size muscle?

Not looking to downsize muscle, just maintain the thickness but lean out the fat. The Dr put me on Phen for that reason.
Mostly looking to get opinions on the type of weight training I should be doing to achieve that as I've heard it both ways.
4 sets of 25's light weight
or go heavy

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Not looking to downsize muscle, just maintain the thickness but lean out the fat. The Dr put me on Phen for that reason.
Mostly looking to get opinions on the type of weight training I should be doing to achieve that as I've heard it both ways.
4 sets of 25's light weight
or go heavy

Well, in that case you should be looking at cardio as a staple..either HIIT or figure out your fat burning heart rate and go at a slower pace. I personally don't like reps of 20-25 and feel that switching up between heavy, moderate and light days will help.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic