Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

HGH for women

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Interesting reading through this as I'm waiting to feel some effects with using GH. I started 4 weeks ago. Don't know the exact dosage as my husband sets it up for me. I'm on 5 days a week.
Hopefully looking to fix some chronic QL issues as well as grow my hair looong. Want to increase my sex drive more as well.
I started about 6-7 weeks ago female text and var. Went to the dr after getting blood work done and he set me up with a water pill and phen to lean out.

I'm not doing a show but fitness is my profession and I need to get leaner.
I gain muscle easy, even before starting using, and have hardened up a lot since starting to use it. But, my problem is that I'm too thick and I don't really want to grow bigger muscles, I just want to cut and keep them tight. My friend who trains says I should stay light and do 100's (4 sets of 25's). But today my husband is saying I should go super heavy. I can't go super heavy and do 4 sets of 25's. I'm getting to 25 with failure already. What's your thoughts on that to cut and define.
My diet has been spot on for 4 weeks but just allowed some leniency. Will be tightening back up.

What do you mean fitness is your profession? I am asking because the questions you ask.... how to train to keep size and stay lean. And what is female text? Never heard of that. You should also find out what dose gh you are on. Always know what you are putting in your body ;)

Last edited:
tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
So, are you solid muscle (thick wise) or is there fat that needs to lost, because it doesn't make sense to me that your dr. would put you on phen if you are just looking to down size muscle?

Side note, from my experience...gh will not make you more horny :)

She might be talking about the var increasing her libido :-??

F

FitBean

Mar 31, 2014
Well, it that case you should be looking at cardio as a staple..either HIIT or figure out your fat burning heart rate and go at a slower pace. I personally don't like reps of 20-25 and feel that switching up between heavy, moderate and light days will help.

Thank you!

F

FitBean

Mar 31, 2014
What do you mean fitness is your profession? I am asking because the questions you ask.... how to train to keep size and stay lean. And what is female text? Never heard of that. You should also find out what dose gh you are on. Always know what you are putting in your body ;)

I have been in the fitness industry for many years as an instructor, trainer, master trainer etc… I know how to transform someone's body, including my own using diet and exercise.
The new factor that I don't have any experience with is adding "test" (text was a typo), Var, Phen, GH.
As I've gotten older, things have become harder, tired, no libido, etc. I went to my norm doctor and they didn't do anything for me when I complained of these issues.
My friend who is very knowledgable in "this arena" and has used for years unveiled this direction to us. Sent us to a dr who focuses on this- and with my symptoms and goals, put me on the above.
I have noticed significant change, especially now finally having a libido after 10+ years of none.

So to transform my body into a tight compact leaner self using these additions, I don't have any experience and am not a pro at. I have the doses, I personally just don't pay attn to it exactly myself as I'm following the orders and don't mix the cocktail myself. I know I take 15MG of Var since that's the pills. We have the other dosages written as well as on the prescriptions.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Interesting reading through this as I'm waiting to feel some effects with using GH. I started 4 weeks ago. Don't know the exact dosage as my husband sets it up for me. I'm on 5 days a week.
Hopefully looking to fix some chronic QL issues as well as grow my hair looong. Want to increase my sex drive more as well.
I started about 6-7 weeks ago female text and var. Went to the dr after getting blood work done and he set me up with a water pill and phen to lean out.

I'm not doing a show but fitness is my profession and I need to get leaner.
I gain muscle easy, even before starting using, and have hardened up a lot since starting to use it. But, my problem is that I'm too thick and I don't really want to grow bigger muscles, I just want to cut and keep them tight. My friend who trains says I should stay light and do 100's (4 sets of 25's). But today my husband is saying I should go super heavy. I can't go super heavy and do 4 sets of 25's. I'm getting to 25 with failure already. What's your thoughts on that to cut and define.
My diet has been spot on for 4 weeks but just allowed some leniency. Will be tightening back up.

Why did you choose test?? Went for the big dog. You can get the same effect with a different compound with less sides. Just my 2c

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I have been in the fitness industry for many years as an instructor, trainer, master trainer etc… I know how to transform someone's body, including my own using diet and exercise.
The new factor that I don't have any experience with is adding "test" (text was a typo), Var, Phen, GH.
As I've gotten older, things have become harder, tired, no libido, etc. I went to my norm doctor and they didn't do anything for me when I complained of these issues.
My friend who is very knowledgable in "this arena" and has used for years unveiled this direction to us. Sent us to a dr who focuses on this- and with my symptoms and goals, put me on the above.
I have noticed significant change, especially now finally having a libido after 10+ years of none.

So to transform my body into a tight compact leaner self using these additions, I don't have any experience and am not a pro at. I have the doses, I personally just don't pay attn to it exactly myself as I'm following the orders and don't mix the cocktail myself. I know I take 15MG of Var since that's the pills. We have the other dosages written as well as on the prescriptions.

How old are you fit? I totally agree that test is wonderful for us older ladies for certain things. Curious what your dose of test is and are you on a short or long ester? We don't need much to bump our mood and sex drive. My Dr. prescribed me 10mg of test p E3D and it works wonders :)

15mg of var is fine also, just be careful how long you run it.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I think women taking test (unless your doc wants you on it for a hormone imbalance or you are having some medical condition) is absolutely uncalled for I don't care what age you are. For what reason lose fat and add a little muscle. Just try some hard work Diet training. Maybe some GH and your doc wound prescribe if he felt do to age you needed it. I got so big and lean natural before I started supps. I just think that drug is not for women. Why??? because they want some muscle. If your doctor prescribed the test then he will monitor you and you should be fine. And the var I think is not necessary if you are taking test. Test does everything and more then the var. Sorry Jenner my 2c I know you love that drug. Regarding your cardio being on supps you can go harder and not be scared of losing to much muscle. For my contest preps I was on low dose winny t3 and clen not mega doses I got to 10% body fat kept my fullness on stage and did cardio 2 times a day 30 min sessions no HITT just step mill and spin bike. If you like the short sessions then HIIT is the way to go. Whatever path you choose I wish you luck on achieving your goals.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Yea, I'm still not clear on what "female test" is - if it means topical Androgel? That is primarily for libido or 'hormone balancing' and not in volumes that promotes muscle growth. However even short-acting test (Propionate) can produce estrogenic sides --> some water retention, etc. To that end, if you're looking to drop mass, if you're on anything higher than a libido-type treatment, I'd drop that. Var on its own can be promoting "thickness" if you're not already lean. Also GH can contribute to water retention (which becomes an exercise if adjusting the dosage). And as mentioned, GH isn't a sex hormone so it has nothing to do w/ libido. Time frame associated with results specifically related to GH, look at more like months, not weeks.

If you talk to most BB girls who dropped mass to compete in Physique, it was done w/ high rep or whatever flavor of "aerobic" lifting that gets your heartrate up, cardio and diet. You might need to play around w/ what you find works for you - heavy lifting can be a challenge if your diet isn't supporting it. But also if you choose to do a cycle of high rep (e.g. 100's) I'd set it up to alternate between that and slower / heavier. Again there's never "The One Way" but rather leveraging phases that allow you to run and recovery, repeat. You can experiment and try any one approach for 4-6 weeks and see what it does for you. That said, the var will allow you to beat on yourself and recover. The Phen I worry a little about if you're wanting to do a lot of activity-driven burning w/ the stress of that as essentially a prescription amphetamine. Pay attention to your cardiovascular capacity.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I think women taking test (unless your doc wants you on it for a hormone imbalance or you are having some medical condition) is absolutely uncalled for I don't care what age you are. For what reason lose fat and add a little muscle. Just try some hard work Diet training. Maybe some GH and your doc wound prescribe if he felt do to age you needed it. I got so big and lean natural before I started supps. I just think that drug is not for women. Why??? because they want some muscle. If your doctor prescribed the test then he will monitor you and you should be fine. And the var I think is not necessary if you are taking test. Test does everything and more then the var. Sorry Jenner my 2c I know you love that drug. Regarding your cardio being on supps you can go harder and not be scared of losing to much muscle. For my contest preps I was on low dose winny t3 and clen not mega doses I got to 10% body fat kept my fullness on stage and did cardio 2 times a day 30 min sessions no HITT just step mill and spin bike. If you like the short sessions then HIIT is the way to go. Whatever path you choose I wish you luck on achieving your goals.

LOL, sorry TG but my Dr. is a hormone dr and I had my test levels checked to be extremely low and whether you believe we need it or not, we do just as men do. I have NO sides from taking 10mg of test p E3D and that's not my 2c, that's fact.

and I know I have said this many times but guess it needs to be said again, my test is prescribed by my dr. at my specific dose for TRT purposes only. I have never and would never use it for a cycle, nor would I give advice to another lady to use it as part of a cycle.

Without fit telling us what her dose is, we don't know exactly what she is using it for.

Last edited:

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
and she is looking to drop fat not mass, hence this post I made below...don't think I mentioned doing any gear...

Well, in that case you should be looking at cardio as a staple..either HIIT or figure out your fat burning heart rate and go at a slower pace. I personally don't like reps of 20-25 and feel that switching up between heavy, moderate and light days will help.

M

muscledoc

Feb 24, 2012
Get good quality of GH and around 2-4ius a day.....Brand name is the key though.......

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic