Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

HGH for women

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
plasma volume of water retention, is a possibilty which gh does cause.

That makes sense. Water retention is about the only "side" you really hear about w/ gh.

shemuscle76

shemuscle76

TID Lady Member
Dec 31, 2011
I've been running gh for only 8 weeks at 2ius a day. Just started noticing small things. No bloat for me but my chest and shoulders look more defined, hair and nails growing faster, less joint pain and feeling stronger. My measurments have gone up although i was told it wouldn't be the gh so i"ll chalk it up to my gh enhancing my test,apparently there countering we'll together.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I've been running gh for only 8 weeks at 2ius a day. Just started noticing small things. No bloat for me but my chest and shoulders look more defined, hair and nails growing faster, less joint pain and feeling stronger. My measurments have gone up although i was told it wouldn't be the gh so i"ll chalk it up to my gh enhancing my test,apparently there countering we'll together.

This is correct as hGH is NOT an anabolic. However it will support any AAS you are running in conjunction w/ it.

P

Prcilla82i

Jun 21, 2012
Hey guys-
I didn't read all the posts (too long,) But I thought this may be a big help to people using GH- because most GH on the market is fake, this is how you test it:
1.buy a glucometer
2.Test your sugar BEFORE your shot of GH
3. in 10-15 minutes test it again- it should drop by 10-15 points..
And that's how you know its real!

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Hey guys-
I didn't read all the posts (too long,) But I thought this may be a big help to people using GH- because most GH on the market is fake, this is how you test it:
1.buy a glucometer
2.Test your sugar BEFORE your shot of GH
3. in 10-15 minutes test it again- it should drop by 10-15 points..
And that's how you know its real!

Not as easy as that...

S

sphice

Nov 28, 2012
my wife is on 1iu HGH ed and no negative sides. yes there can be some water retention but my recommendation is to ramp it up slowly from 1iu and see how you respond. it is not a long ester like test-e where you will be stuck.. you can easily taper down.

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
I've been running HGH for 6 months now & I love it. I sleep better, recover faster, my hair & nails are stronger & I feel it's made a big difference in my LBM/BF levels. I started with 2iu but it was a bit much - the joint pain was pretty strong. 1.5iu seems to be my sweet spot.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
My wife is been using it for almost 1 1/2 years already and she really happy with it. She's using 2ius.

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
My wife is been using it for almost 1 1/2 years already and she really happy with it. She's using 2ius.

How big is your wife? I wonder what determines ideal dosing? I'd love to up my dose a bit, but I'm worried I'm too close to a comp to deal with the bloat now (5 weeks)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
How big is your wife? I wonder what determines ideal dosing? I'd love to up my dose a bit, but I'm worried I'm too close to a comp to deal with the bloat now (5 weeks)

An anti-aging doctor would determine optimal dose by monitoring IGF1 levels. Some people have noted the "sweet spot" is 3 iu for women. But you HAVE to be driven by your water retention at this close to a show.

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
so now that the show has past, I'm testing the 2iu again... assuming I can deal with the joint pain (which hasn't started) & water retention (wich is comin on strong! lol) how would I know if it's too much? (or not enough?)
I cut the hgh 2 weeks pre show & started up again at 1-1.5 iu the day after. It's been 2 weeks now.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I've been running HGH for 6 months now & I love it. I sleep better, recover faster, my hair & nails are stronger & I feel it's made a big difference in my LBM/BF levels. I started with 2iu but it was a bit much - the joint pain was pretty strong. 1.5iu seems to be my sweet spot.

What brand are you using ? i hated my Rips

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic