Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

HGH for women

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I feel my sleeep is more effcient, I now recover faster from workouts, I'm not sure if I've seen any additional fat loss from it but when I dose it fasted, do fasted cardio first thing in the a.m. with eca andthe gh, then eat I find I see faster fat loss. I feel it has helped exponentially in the quality of my skin especially inreference to the large amounts of weight loss. And though I still have a bit more work to do and time to take to be there fully I feel its a key part in not requiring a tummy tuck all said and done. My nails and hair are healthy, and grow quickly though with the summer season I can't attribute this to gh. Since splitting dose I have had less bloat as well.in the beginning ( month or two)id get some soreness in jointsthat were previously injured but. No longer do for the most part and do feel I have an overall higher sense of well being and less anxiety though stress and anxiety are high factors in my life at this time.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I will also say that I am young and 2 iu a day is good for me, I saw no increased benefit at 3 iu. I did chose to start gh based on the age I went through puberty (9) as this is when the decline in natty production begins, so at 24 I am 15 years $ast puberty while someone who hit puberty at 16 (like normal) may not feel the need until 31....

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
Are you referring to bloating overall, or just the abdominal area? Shoot, I get bloated easily too, but I also can be super flat. Do you feel the fullness in the muscles like you do with aas?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Bottom of the read says 2iu daily, however I have heard 1iu daily is lots for a woman.

Typical is 1-2 iu / day for most women. Some have found the "sweet spot" to be at 3iu /day for competition prep (if you're running a cycle). Any cycle recommendations need to be put into context - much of what is discussed out there is in the context of competition prep, and more for the much more experienced figure or bodybuilder ladies and not for newb Bikini competitors or those who don't compete and are looking to "go to the next level". For most there's no reason to go above 2 iu /day and 1iu is usually sufficient.

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
What is the average ship time for rips? I ordered over the weekend. So I am guessing the end of the week or early next??

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Depends on your source bikinipinki, ours took awhile 3.5-4 weeks

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
a source of a source said hers took about 4-5 days. *crossing fingers*

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
What kind of side effects do you get from gh? It seems my headaches are worse (I get them daily anyway) and i feel an overall buzz in my head. I alternate between 1-2 iu's every 5 days.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Do you suffer from migraines or what is it that is a source of daily headaches w/o the gh?

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
Do you suffer from migraines or what is it that is a source of daily headaches w/o the gh?

I do have migraines..probably more than 10 a month, and the other days, just pressure headaches I guess. Right now allergies are bad, so i have sinus headaches to add to the mix. Fun fun
But they are just different now.. just like a steady buzz/fuzziness. If that makes sense

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I do have migraines..probably more than 10 a month, and the other days, just pressure headaches I guess. Right now allergies are bad, so i have sinus headaches to add to the mix. Fun fun
But they are just different now.. just like a steady buzz/fuzziness. If that makes sense

Just not sure why gh would make them more aggressive tho.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic