pbtom
What's New?

HGH and GHRP-6

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
You're 21 and running hGH? Ugh

Whats wrong with GH? Im sure my body doesnt naturally produce 6iu a day. So i think ill see something out of it. And im just using it to maintain gains ive made cycling. Not anything tremendous.

Last edited:
Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Whats wrong with GH? Im sure my body doesnt naturally produce 6iu a day. So i think ill see something out of it. And im just using it to maintain gains ive made cycling. Not anything tremendous.

Why do you think it'll take 6-IU's? Have you thought that at your age, you're producing a lot of GH anyway and you probably won't see a huge difference? Have you thought that you might screw up your system for life and when you get off it, your natural levels will be lower than if you would've left it alone?

What are you trying to accomplish? It won't make your lower pecs or legs grow. You maintain cycle gains by proper nutrition and exercise. The reason why most people lose their cycle gains is because your hormones are screwed up and you don't eat as much and don't want to exercise as much.

You're not going to make money off doing what your doing with peptides and/or AAS. Take the money you are going to spend on that, and invest it so you can be financially stable.

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Why do you think it'll take 6-IU's? Have you thought that at your age, you're producing a lot of GH anyway and you probably won't see a huge difference? Have you thought that you might screw up your system for life and when you get off it, your natural levels will be lower than if you would've left it alone?

What are you trying to accomplish? It won't make your lower pecs or legs grow. You maintain cycle gains by proper nutrition and exercise. The reason why most people lose their cycle gains is because your hormones are screwed up and you don't eat as much and don't want to exercise as much.

You're not going to make money off doing what your doing with peptides and/or AAS. Take the money you are going to spend on that, and invest it so you can be financially stable.

Screw up my system from HGH? no i havent worried about that. Screwing up my system from running every possible AAS you can run. Yeah now thats a different story. Unfortunately DU, you dont know me and what ive done like some of the people here. Ive been on cycle for a year with very little breaks in between, experimenting with different things, A50 Dbol Masteron Winny Test Deca Tren EQ. All of it. So if my PCT doesnt recover me to where i need to be, then why the fuck am i gonna care what HGH does to me?

My system is already fucked lol, so honestly dude. I really dont care.

Lemme ask you something. Why is it when some meathead comes on the board and starts talking about how hes gonna take 2g of test a week and all this other shit, NOBODY gives him shit. But when i come on here and say im gonna do something which isnt even remotely as crazy as 2g of test a week, you guys all jump on my back about it? Does it bother you that much? Im 21 years old, ive made my bed now i have to sleep in it. I come on here for advice for what im already doing, not to be told not to do it. So you can either help me do it the proper way or just not help me at all, because either way IM DOING IT.

Im not being a dick at all im just saying guys. If i ask for help how to do something id like to get advice on how to do it. Not a lecture, back in the meso days Get Some LK all tried to lecture me. :)

Last edited:
goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Screw up my system from HGH? no i havent worried about that. Screwing up my system from running every possible AAS you can run. Yeah now thats a different story. Unfortunately DU, you dont know me and what ive done like some of the people here. Ive been on cycle for a year with very little breaks in between, experimenting with different things, A50 Dbol Masteron Winny Test Deca Tren EQ. All of it. So if my PCT doesnt recover me to where i need to be, then why the fuck am i gonna care what HGH does to me?

My system is already fucked lol, so honestly dude. I really dont care.

Lemme ask you something. Why is it when some meathead comes on the board and starts talking about how hes gonna take 2g of test a week and all this other shit, NOBODY gives him shit. But when i come on here and say im gonna do something which isnt even remotely as crazy as 2g of test a week, you guys all jump on my back about it? Does it bother you that much? Im 21 years old, ive made my bed now i have to sleep in it. I come on here for advice for what im already doing, not to be told not to do it. So you can either help me do it the proper way or just not help me at all, because either way IM DOING IT.

Im not being a dick at all im just saying guys. If i ask for help how to do something id like to get advice on how to do it. Not a lecture, back in the meso days Get Some LK all tried to lecture me. :)

Whoa, you have been on cycle for a full year and only weigh 185 :O

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
KBD, I'm 23 and I will be beginning my first run with
HGH and peptides here in the following weeks. While
I've learned that GH/peptides will more than likely
not make any huge contributions to increasing muscle
mass, the benefits of increased collagen synthesis is
good enough for me (sometimes I sound like a firecracker
just walking up the stairs).

As far as people making the case of hormone levels down
the road, come on guys, lets be realistic. I'm sure 90%
of the people who regularly cycle will continue with some
type of hormone replacement therapy in their later years
so hormone levels really aren't the issue. The effect of
long term AAS/HGH use on vital organs is the only issue
that should raise concerns.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
KBD, I'm 23 and I will be beginning my first run with
HGH and peptides here in the following weeks. While
mass, the benefits of increased collagen synthesis is
good enough for me (sometimes I sound like a firecracker
just walking up the stairs).

As far as people making the case of hormone levels down
the road, come on guys, lets be realistic. I'm sure 90%
of the people who regularly cycle will continue with some
type of hormone replacement therapy in their later years
so hormone levels really aren't the issue. The effect of
long term AAS/HGH use on vital organs is the only issue
that should raise concerns.

Agreed, face it, huge gains made on AAS cannot be kept unless you keep cycling. Cause for most people it pushes them wayyyy past their genetic limit. You either cycle, cruise or dont do it at all period.

Whoa, you have been on cycle for a full year and only weigh 185 :O

Low doses though. I use to be 220. Lowered my dose to 200mg a week and cut, remember? lol

mas.

They will if doses are high enough. Im considering continuing admins journey of 20iu GH a day lol

Last edited:
huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
They will if doses are high enough. Im considering continuing admins journey of 20iu GH a day lol

I don't think I will ever want to exceed 4-6 iu's. But who
knows, if I ever have that kind of money I'm sure it'll be
pretty damn tempting.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I don't think I will ever want to exceed 4-6 iu's. But who
knows, if I ever have that kind of money I'm sure it'll be
pretty damn tempting.

I did 15iu today so far, feel very tired... Thats about it. No pain in joints. gonna do another 5 before bed.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Can these 2 be used together? Any benefit? Pros Cons?

Anyone? Ive searched this everywhere and no one has a definite answer.

yeah, they can definitely be used together and truthfully they are synergistic when used in conjunction. The results of both is much greater than the sum of the constituent parts as far as resultts go.

As ot how i id dit with good results, i listed some out in my journal here but i will spell it out.

I took 100mcg cjc1293/100mcg ghrp6/2 upon waking, i waited thirty minutes for my endogenous gh release to peak and then i administered 1-2 iu of gh. I did the same thing pre-bed. With peptides, i ahve found that the meal timing around them is important. I make sure i took no carbs at least an hour before and at least 30 minutes after. The sides i got of 2iu ed of gh and the peptides were much more akin to 6-8 iu of quality gh.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Agreed, face it, huge gains made on AAS cannot be kept unless you keep cycling. Cause for most people it pushes them wayyyy past their genetic limit. You either cycle, cruise or dont do it at all period.

Low doses though. I use to be 220. Lowered my dose to 200mg a week and cut, remember? lol

You are correct, in my opinion, if you dose gh at a good dose with/without peptides you will indeed make noticeable and fairly impressive gains. If you stack a low dose of test to hit the hypertrophy angle and then you use slin to shuttle nutrients and create the perfect anabolic environment, you will get even better results.

We complicate so much of bodybuilding when in reality, i have always believed it is fairly easy. I think the holy trinity is gh, test and slin. Jus tmy 2 cents.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
The thing that confuses me is that if your GHRP-6 or 2 comes in 5mg vials, how do you reconstitute it to where you can get a 100mcg dose efficiently. For HCG you can add 2 ml of bac water and get 250IU at the "10" mark on the slin pin. But to get 100mcg with 2ml of water you need pull just less than half of half the 10 mark. Does that make sense? lol. Even if you use 4ml of water you still are getting 125mcg at the 10 mark. 5ml would be perfect because you could get 1000mcg per ml and thus the 10 mark would be 100mcg....but can you even fit 5ml of bac water into one of those tiny vials? I've never tried it and the GHRP I've had before was in 2mg vials. It seems that a lot of companies are starting to carry the 5mg vials now instead. Can anyone help me out here? lol

lolz, reconstitute it in the 2mg vial and then suck it all up and transfer it over to a different vial.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic