Latest Member
Hautebusted
What's New?

HGH and GHRP-6

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
In the chart is the CJC-1295 w/DAC therefore has the long half life? I know it can be purchased either way. I wouldn't run CJC-1295 with DAC in this situation as mentioned.

I noted just below the chart that it indicated CJC-1295 use and then recommended the use of CJC-1293 (non-DAC) instead :)

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
you need to have no carbs or fats in your belly when shooting ghrp or you are wasting your time and money. i gave a basic outline, as those times you have the least amount of F and C in your gut. non workout days you can either skip or shoot when you are supposed to eat and hold out 20-30 minutes before chowing. over 100mcg of ghrp is pointless and you get the raised prolactin and cortisol. no need.

The thing that confuses me is that if your GHRP-6 or 2 comes in 5mg vials, how do you reconstitute it to where you can get a 100mcg dose efficiently. For HCG you can add 2 ml of bac water and get 250IU at the "10" mark on the slin pin. But to get 100mcg with 2ml of water you need pull just less than half of half the 10 mark. Does that make sense? lol. Even if you use 4ml of water you still are getting 125mcg at the 10 mark. 5ml would be perfect because you could get 1000mcg per ml and thus the 10 mark would be 100mcg....but can you even fit 5ml of bac water into one of those tiny vials? I've never tried it and the GHRP I've had before was in 2mg vials. It seems that a lot of companies are starting to carry the 5mg vials now instead. Can anyone help me out here? lol

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
The thing that confuses me is that if your GHRP-6 or 2 comes in 5mg vials, how do you reconstitute it to where you can get a 100mcg dose efficiently. For HCG you can add 2 ml of bac water and get 250IU at the "10" mark on the slin pin. But to get 100mcg with 2ml of water you need pull just less than half of half the 10 mark. Does that make sense? lol. Even if you use 4ml of water you still are getting 125mcg at the 10 mark. 5ml would be perfect because you could get 1000mcg per ml and thus the 10 mark would be 100mcg....but can you even fit 5ml of bac water into one of those tiny vials? I've never tried it and the GHRP I've had before was in 2mg vials. It seems that a lot of companies are starting to carry the 5mg vials now instead. Can anyone help me out here? lol
2.5 ml of bac water and measure to the 5 mark, not the 10 ;)

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Nice :)

I've just never measured anything less than 10...and certain slin pins have no 5 mark (but I learned not to buy those anymore, lol). I guess if you have to pin something 3 times a day it's nice not to have to pin very much at all.

Have you ever preloaded your peptide pins for a week or so like some people do with their oils? Seems like a decent idea to me.

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
Inject 2ml of bac water into the peptide, allow it to fully
dissolve, then remove it from the original vial and inject
it into an empty vial and add 3ml of bac water. Voila!
You can continue using your pins you have and the
measurement you prefer.

Preloading your pins should be fine if they remain
refrigerated as long as your not preloading pins with
two different peptides. When I start my new job I
will have to preload them for the midday shots. I'll
probably just stick it in my lunch bag between two
reusable ice packs.

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
Ok cool gotcha man. Yea messed up this morning. No biggie, ill just redo it right tomorrow.

Ok so then GHRP-6, dont eat for 30 mins, then hit GH and then its ok to eat carbs fats etc?

I've read several places to wait to eat carbs for
at least 45 min because it can interfere with your
body processing glucose.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
How about we solve the GH timing issue and i just shoot a whole bottle (10iu) every morning? Talk about a muscle building dose lol.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
For muscle building u shoot laterin day. Am is for fatloss.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Have you ever preloaded your peptide pins for a week or so like some people do with their oils? Seems like a decent idea to me.

It's an art to pre-load GHS peptides. Draw the CJC-1295, then allow for an air pocket, then draw the GHRP... Certainly prefer doing this so that I can wake up, flick flick, purge air bubble and inject => then back to sleep on a good day, lol. Certainly a decent idea

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
GHRP-6 makes me tired when i take it... but that could be the GH as well doing that.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Well this is what im doing, since i got some extra kits.

6iu GH 5 days on 2 days off
GHRP-6 200mcg 2x a day everyday
Along with my PCT

Finishing my HCG and HMG shots up within the next week fo sho.

PCT starts the monday after this upcoming one
Torem 120/120/90/90/60/60
Tamox 40/20/20/20/20/20

You're 21 and running hGH? Ugh

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Inject 2ml of bac water into the peptide, allow it to fully
dissolve, then remove it from the original vial and inject
it into an empty vial and add 3ml of bac water. Voila!
You can continue using your pins you have and the
measurement you prefer.

This is what I do.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic