Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Help me with my chest!!!!!

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Nice job man, gotta change things up! I built my chest on incline dumbbells, incline flies, and dips. Just be mindful of your shoulders and careful not to injure them.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Two other movements to try out...

Decline dumbbell press FTW... A slight decline angle though. Activates more of the pec than any other chest press.

Reverse grip flat bench to smoke the upper pec.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Reverse grip is a good one and if your shoulders wont let you properly perform the movement give dumbbells a shot with the same motion.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Your technically screwed at having a massive chest. but with some heavy heavy chest work you could balance things out.

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011

Last edited:
Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
^Actually yes, I did, your parroting exactly what I said 2 pages ago. Reading comprehension is a bitch...lol.

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
^^^i scrolled right past your post bro i thought id read the whole thread so i edited my post...and trust me im no parrot ;)

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
you need more upper back thickness and strength! I can tell by the posture. by developing them, your chest will expand more when set up for the bench(keeping scapula pinched and rolled back against bench) and the chest will take more work rather than shoulders. all the exercises mentioned here are excellent for developing chest but it won't develope unless the chest is doing most of work.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
LTT, I'm just fucking with you dude.

It's all good I've done it many times.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
what rep range do you normally work in?

Bull

Bull

Aug 28, 2011
I would like to put my two cents in. U know this but I'm going to say it again. Ur
Front delts are taking over. Shoulder day is just as important as chest. Can't have
A big chest with out good rounded shoulder. Looks like u are lacking bad in reverse flys I would put them back in there that will pull ur shoulder back in to a better Poster.my chest was small to but not know more. If I was u I would not do flat
Bench on chest day. On chest day I would go incline bench, flat flys
, flat press. Then on shoulder day I would work on ur weak spots. Then after ur
Done with shoulders I would get on a far bench, pick a weight not heavy.
Somthing u can do sets of 10 with do 10 sets. I do 315 for 5 sets of 10 and 225
For 5 sets. Few things that
Might help.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Alright pretty much everything's been covered in the first couple of pages. I skipped thorugh a few so it this has been said i apologize.

First of all, you look damn good brotha. You know how many guys would give their left nut to look like you. We guys, are just like women in some ways, especailly if we're into bodybuilding. You will never look good enough in your own eyes.

What works for me, and contrary to what deadweight posted, is heavy dumbells on the very first (lowest) incline setting. As mentioned also, squeeze your shoulder blades together and a slight SLIGHT arch and bang em out. I feel less shoulder invlovement using DBs, not saying it'll work for you but worth checkin out.

Last thing bro, I think just your posture takes away from your chest. This may sound stupid but try walking around the house with your shoulders pulled back and your chest sticking out for a while when your just at home doing jack shit. After a while it will become more natural and I believe just that itself will show off your chest much better.

But either way, keep workin at it, trying different things and it will come.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic