Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

have u ever tryed unsterile oils?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Well lets tackle this issue from another point of view. Lets say the oil has the proper amounts of solvents (BA, BB). Lets say the oil is heated to a temp that results in the killing of all bacteria present. What is left? Dead bacteria. Think of it this way, you have a fly zapper, fly is attracted to the light, gets zapped and falls to its death, so u have a bunch of dead flies. Same concept here, you have a bunch of dead bacteria, will it harm you? No clue, but I would assume no. Filtering will filter out the dead bugs, we all can agree with that. DW may be on to something as long as the oil was heated to a point where all bacteria was killed and as long as the final resting place for the oil remains sterile, one could conclude you would not have any negative effects when injecting.

Lets go a step further, all the dead bacteria would most likely sink to the bottom (just a conclusion, based on gravity). If one were to draw any oil without going near the bottom, one could conclude the oil drawn should be free of any bacteria or contaminants.

So is it reasonable to conclude that one could get away with not filtering gear? I believe so, either based on what I just thought up or based on DW's conclusion that the body is better at filtering than we think. Either way, it is an interesting way of looking at this issue.

It makes me wonder if all that Mexican gear I took in the 90's was sterile. I find it hard to believe it was. Come on its Mexico, no doubt they would take shortcuts. Did I ever get an infection from Mexican gear, nope! How is this possible, I believe its based on DW's theory.

i have to say FD you really understood where i was coming from....Knowing that it was heated and all bacteria was killed and the right solvents were added and sat for a wile i knew i could inject the oil without filtering...Other wise i wouldnt have dared to try...I def agree about mexican gear...they will cut conners and flltering is one of them.Ive tryed alot of that shit in the pass and 9 out of 10 times my body wouldnt react to it....was it filtered?i dont know...last night sence everything went so smooth the first time around i tryed my theroy out once more except this time i tryed 2 ccs ...i stuck my neddle at the top of the jug sucked out 2 ccs and looked it make sure it was clear and nothing floting around and ran it...this morring nothing...dw

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
As fascinating as this thread is (and it really is) why risk it? I spent time in hospital over a year ago with bacteria infected winny, organs started shutting down, uncontrolable vomiting and shitting myself, wasn't fun.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I don't think anyone is saying "go out and try this"....By no means am I stating one should try this on their own. But it does raise some questions on some of the practices used years ago by either mexican companies or some of the early underground labs.

I am going to try a few experiments on my own to see what if any bacteria are present on a few mixtures. I will share the data in a week or so.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I don't think anyone is saying "go out and try this"....By no means am I stating one should try this on their own. But it does raise some questions on some of the practices used years ago by either mexican companies or some of the early underground labs.

I am going to try a few experiments on my own to see what if any bacteria are present on a few mixtures. I will share the data in a week or so.

It will be interesting to find out, your oils and chems are sterile or should be but the raws usualy have endotoxins. You can sterilize by heating it's just more time consuming to get the temp right and oven set rather than walk away and let it filter imo.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
It will be interesting to find out, your oils and chems are sterile or should be but the raws usualy have endotoxins. You can sterilize by heating it's just more time consuming to get the temp right and oven set rather than walk away and let it filter imo.

Very true, filtering is a step u just walk away from and the process conducts itself. What I want to know is if I took something from the past that I felt was not filtered or made in less than ideal conditions, would it be safe based on some theories from this thread?

Again, I am not going to inject my self with unfiltered goodies, I am just going to look under the microscope and see what if anything stares back at me....

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
The article states moist heat will not kill the spores, but dry heat will. It doesn't state at what temp or how long is needed to kill any spore like matter. Or did I misread the article?

Right, I was thinking the same thing. And everyone keeps talking about filters (which are necessary), but HEAT is what kills the bacteria. If your gear is at all questionable, from what ever source, you should simply bake it. 275 for an hour.
Nevertheless I did about 11 or 12 mls I got from a tard that didnt do any baking of it (because he thought USP meant it was sterile) but I must say it was probably the best Test E I ever had. It gave me a raging Test boner every injection. And no problems otherwise.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Very true, filtering is a step u just walk away from and the process conducts itself. What I want to know is if I took something from the past that I felt was not filtered or made in less than ideal conditions, would it be safe based on some theories from this thread?

Again, I am not going to inject my self with unfiltered goodies, I am just going to look under the microscope and see what if anything stares back at me....

In for the results of this. Dis gun be good.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Right, I was thinking the same thing. And everyone keeps talking about filters (which are necessary), but HEAT is what kills the bacteria. If your gear is at all questionable, from what ever source, you should simply bake it. 275 for an hour.
Nevertheless I did about 11 or 12 mls I got from a tard that didnt do any baking of it (because he thought USP meant it was sterile) but I must say it was probably the best Test E I ever had. It gave me a raging Test boner every injection. And no problems otherwise.

I'd stay with 250 from now on, that's the standard temp It's in both of the articles above, higher the temp the more chance of denaturing of the hormones.
Cause i've burned stuff before when I use to heat alot of the bad mexican gear lol. 275 make sure you got a good oven thermometer.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I'd stay with 250 from now on, that's the standard temp It's in both of the articles above, higher the temp the more chance of denaturing of the hormones.
Cause i've burned stuff before when I use to heat alot of the bad mexican gear lol. 275 make sure you got a good oven thermometer.

Most don't understand the articles above, there moist heat is refering to boiling water or (Moist heat methods as in steam under pressure - autoclave 15psi 120C 10-40min)
look at the chart below of heat temps and times of moist heat for the killing of endospores. 250F will work. not only is your depot a moist heat it has the solvents like BA and a bit of pressure in the bottle like an auto clave that will add to the effects of heating to kill the spores as well. (and for those that don't know 120C is 248F!!! Ta da! So you see an Hour is enuff to kill the bacteria, Don't feel safe and like that's enuff do two - three heat and cool cycles then.

1zywi8n.jpg

Last edited:
BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
^Sweeeeeeet! So I can get Botox and gear all in one? Fuck yeah, sign me up. lol.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010

Are you going to culture them on agar plates? Let me know if you want some help with identifying them. I may be able to help.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011

Well this is where I base my information from on baking. I have used this practice with great results but I can say that I have only done it with Test E, EQ, and Fina.
I got this information from BASSKILLERONLINE.com

Sterilization

[AD]

1.Definition
* Not producing or incapable of producing offspring.
a. Not producing or incapable of producing seed, fruit spores, or other reproductive structures. Used of plants or their parts.
b. Producing little or no vegetation; unfruitful: sterile land
* Free from live bacteria or other microorganisms: a sterile operating area; sterile instruments.
*Sterilization

Drying or freezing kills many species of bacteria and causes others to become inactive. Heat above a certain temperature kills all bacteria. Sterilization of objects such as surgical instruments is an important part of bacteriological work.

Antiseptic :1 a : [opposing sepsis, putrefaction, or decay; especially : preventing or arresting the growth of microorganisms (as on living tissue) b : acting or protecting like an antiseptic]

Antiseptics, physical or chemical agents that prevent decay and infection by destroying microorganisms. Antiseptics are used for food preservation (see Food Processing and Preservation), sterilization of water in public water systems, and medicine. English surgeon Joseph Lister initiated the use of antiseptics to treat wounds when he developed a carbolic acid solution in 1868. Major antiseptics used since then include bichloride of mercury, iodine, boric acid, alcohol, bchlorine, and the hypochlorites.

Definition
1. The act or procedure of sterilizing.
2. The condition of being sterile or sterilized.

<Preparation of dosage forms>

Sterile medicaments.

Some drugs cannot be given orally, because they are decomposed by the digestive processes; these drugs must be administered by injection, intravenously, intramuscularly, or subcutaneously (under the skin). It is imperative that such injected solutions be free from microorganisms or toxic agents; other pharmaceutical preparations that must be sterile include eyedrops, eye lotions, eye ointments, implants, powders to be applied to wounds or body cavities, and any solution or preparation to be used in surgical operations, such as surgical dressings, ligatures, and sutures. (see also Index: sterilization)

There are several main methods for preparing sterile products. Steam sterilization is carried out in an enclosed chamber (autoclave). The material is distributed into its final containers, which are sealed to exclude microorganisms. The containers are then placed in the autoclave and subjected to saturated steam under pressure at a temperature of 121 C (250 F) for 15 minutes. Substances stable in heat may be sterilized at higher temperatures, for which a shorter heating period is sufficient; conversely, lower temperatures require longer sterilization periods.

Pharmaceuticals in which the solvent is not water cannot be sterilized by steam, so dry heat at temperatures of 140 C (284 F) or higher is used, with exposure times ranging from one to four hours. The temperature-time relationship is similar to that for steam sterilization. Another technique is gaseous sterilization, in which the material is exposed to a vapour or gas such as ethylene oxide; this method is much used for foods, biologicals, and medical equipment (e.g., cotton wool, syringes, needles, and tubing). Radiation sterilization generally involves exposure to ultraviolet or gamma radiation or high-energy electrons; its use is limited mainly to the production of sterile medicaments and apparatus on a large scale. The final method, aseptic manipulation, is not actually a sterilization process. Here, the separate ingredients of the pharmaceutical are all available in sterile form and merely require compounding without microbial contamination.
[AD]

Injections are aqueous or oily solutions, suspensions or emulsions, prepared by normal methods, with special care taken to remove all extraneous particulate matter. Injections must be sterilized by one of the methods given above. Some aqueous injections are not stable and so are prepared at the time of use by adding sterile water to the sterile drug.

Eyedrops, eye lotions, and eye ointments are all prepared by general methods, but they must be sterile. The pH value (acid-alkaline content) of eyedrops and eye lotions is important; a compromise must be made between the ideal value of 7.4 (almost neutral) and the value of greatest stability or therapeutic activity. Implants or pellets are prepared either by fusion and molding of the drug or by compression of the sterile crystals.

OK fellas for you that have read this now you see why i bake. I also bake at 280 or so normally. the stoppers will not melt if the rack is lowered in the oven well away from the top. let the oven preheat then place vial/vials in oven for a minimum of 1 hour. Turn the oven off and let cool to room temp before removing product. Make sure to calibrate you ovens from time to time with a thermometer. If you do study this out you will find some data showing that 340f for 2 hours is needed. After working in the Pharm business for several years, for our application, this is not necessarry. All of the numbers the labs have determined are on the high side just to be safe. I have always recommened 250-275 with emphasis on 275.

we have already determined that BA is a preservative and not a sterlizing agent in previous discussions. Pressure filtration in conjunction with heat sterlization is the safest route we have to making a sterile product for Sub-Q, IM injection or depot. Now this just applies to oily solutions/suspensions. Aqueous solutions/suspensions normally require autoclaving in conjunction with antimicrobials.

hope you guys found this intersting and that all read it who are considering home brewing. There some nasty stuff out there that can cripple or kill if it is injected into your body. Be smart and play it safe. .
[AD]

If you use an article from this site, Please provide a link to Steroid bodybuilding, fitness and diet articles brought to you by basskiller if possible..
Thank you kindly

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic