Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

have u ever tryed unsterile oils?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Hell i know ive used gallons of oils in my life time....Im not even joking...fucking milk jugs ...No telling how much of the shit i used was really unsterile...Ive gotton many sterileing abcesses and been cut on more then i can remember.but everything i used i was under the impression it was filtered right.....So no sweat...fill your dart up and stick away.Well,i jus wantted to see how i would react to a unsterile oil..No impression im under knowing its been filtered..I got me a dart out...I drawed out 1 cc of test enth and stuck my chess with it.Today...NOTHING...no swelling ,no redness....No lump....So,i assume i beat the odds....This process lets me know that the human body can fight off much more then u think....I wont do this process again...I got the wild hair out my ass but i just wantted to prove a point to myself and also,how much gear ived used in the pass that really wasnt filtered...Some people really dont give afuck u know...Make a fast buck and cut conners in there process....dw

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Not sure if its worth the risk for people to be pinning unsterilized injectables, but I appreciate you putting yourself out there to reveal some new info for us. Just to clarify, did you filter prior to inject?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
You are brave to experiment on yourself like that. Well brave or not so smart. Lol could be seen both ways.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Not sure if its worth the risk for people to be pinning unsterilized injectables, but I appreciate you putting yourself out there to reveal some new info for us. Just to clarify, did you filter prior to inject?

nope no filtering at all...i did use achol to clean the spot to stick..dw

and let me make myself clear here brother..I not asking anyone to stick unsterilized gear...If i didnt know what i was doing i wouldnt have tryed it...sometimes u have to gambel to gather more information on douths and answers...I feel this was a break threw for me because this shows me that anyone can push u a bottle or unsterile injectable and get away wth it and u never knew the diff because your body didnt react wrongly to it...The other point..Just how much can your own body system filter out before it leads to to infections?....something to think about...dw

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
You are brave to experiment on yourself like that. Well brave or not so smart. Lol could be seen both ways.

well the point i was makeing here was if my body didnt react to my unfiltered oil then how much gear could u have used that really wasnt filtered...thats the point....dw

and another point your body can do its own filtering.....It can fight off infections...To what degree..i dont know?

Last edited:
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
its only a problem if he oil did have bacteria growing in t,but just as easy to buy NF national formulary oil which is usp

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
its only a problem if he oil did have bacteria growing in t,but just as easy to buy NF national formulary oil which is usp

well thats what ba is for...but still filtering is nessary....however ,people would say ba is good enough..why filter..and im sure in the pass i was sold unfilter shit due to bad abcesses ..i know the dif...dw

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
well thats what ba is for...but still filtering is nessary....however ,people would say ba is good enough..why filter..and im sure in the pass i was sold unfilter shit due to bad abcesses ..i know the dif...dw

BA won't kill bacteria, it just stops it from growing further... So if you have a population of bacteria large enough to make up an infectious dose for whichever bacteria exists then you'll wind up with an infection whether there is BA or not.

What is more likely to happen though is there is a small amount of bacteria present and the BA keeps it from getting out of control.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
BA won't kill bacteria, it just stops it from growing further... So if you have a population of bacteria large enough to make up an infectious dose for whichever bacteria exists then you'll wind up with an infection whether there is BA or not.

What is more likely to happen though is there is a small amount of bacteria present and the BA keeps it from getting out of control.

So in reality bacteria is there but kept under controll by the ba?my question is how much bacteria can your body fight off before it shuts down?

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
you will not see an infection from some bacteria for up to 7 days

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011

filtering oil goes hand in hand with your sterility experiment. You can inject unfiltered and not give you a problem or unsterilized and not give you a problem. I just would not do it. I know of individuals who didn't filter and were ok. But if you asked me to inj anything that wasn't filtered and/or unsterilized it would be a resounding no.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I wouldn't chance it, some bacteria can progress into celilits and necrotizing fasciitis. the first you will probably be in the hospital for weeks, get the second one you will spend months with daily Wound Debridemen

as cheap as a couple filters are and vials filter it, no sense in loosing a limb or having to get a skin graft.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic