Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

have u ever tryed unsterile oils?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
jeebus shine...your a fucking genius and shit....

I do say this... If a source doesn't filter then they need to be outed immediately... that shit is NOT cool...

Lmao! , I just get tired of dumb shit being posted that could harm people, your right about the sources and filtering!

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
I have no time to get very technical with this, I am simply going to view if anything is dead or alive under the microscope, identification is another issue which I have no time for at the moment.

Good to know...but you may not be able to find anything unless you culture it first...also being able to pin point the actuarial strain may prove difficult but a quick gram stain and identifying rods or cocci would certainly narrow it down and prove what is most likely...albeit that still would be a best guess. But a good test to see if bacteria was present or absent

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Good to know...but you may not be able to find anything unless you culture it first...also being able to pin point the actuarial strain may prove difficult but a quick gram stain and identifying rods or cocci would certainly narrow it down and prove what is most likely...albeit that still would be a best guess. But a good test to see if bacteria was present or absent

Good post!

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
jeebus shine...your a fucking genius and shit....

I do say this... If a source doesn't filter then they need to be outed immediately... that shit is NOT cool...

But that's kind of DW's point, you never really know if your source filters or not. Heck, like he said, they could filter most of the time and then in a rush to fill orders decide not to for once.

But I agree, that shit isn't cool at all...

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
But that's kind of DW's point, you never really know if your source filters or not. Heck, like he said, they could filter most of the time and then in a rush to fill orders decide not to for once.

But I agree, that shit isn't cool at all...

I have withness many of cases where a group of people useing the same gear and one of them getting some type of infection but the other people were fine useing the same batch of oil...Now first people would thinkwell maybe the that person didnt clean the injection spot good enough or maybe his neddle was dirty...Many of diff angles comes to mind but what about maybe that vail he got wasnt filtered?...anything is possible....its the black market..No standard ,no rules..just a free for all...basicaly speaking...dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic