Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Halotestin - Greatest Strength Drug Ever?

S

smash

Apr 30, 2013
I have some. I will give it a go and tell you what I think.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
I know this is an old thread, but I am a PLer and what would I be if I couldn't add to this conversation.

Halo is a drug of mythological proportions. I say aggression and I hear "i gotta try it." But in my experience, the pure misery of being hateful for 4-6 weeks is almost too much. Harsh androgens make me want solitude, and when I don't get it....people around me are sad. Being on halo is like losing your god damned car keys for 4-6 weeks. It has become romanticized by this whole alpha male wannabe subculture, but newsflash...if you aren't the boss on test/drol/tren/dbol---what makes you think halo will be any different? You will still be a door mat, but you will HATE YOURSELF for it. Serious self-loathing coming your way....

The strength is great. Almost too much. I have seen a lot of rolled up biceps and torn pecs lain at the alter of master halo. Especially in blast and cruise guys that overdo the test and inhibit their collagen production. I have seen first week ruptures. If you don't plan your routine and "wing it" according to your strength level on the day, you will escape a run or two...maybe 3....but pop you will. I did. Tricep...then quad within a mesocycle.

Now rarely do I disagree with Austinite, but I will regarding the mildness of halo on the HPTA. It isn't. It was rumored to be, but halotestin begins reducing serum testosterone levels within 24 hrs of first dose administration. It will effectively shut you down. So don't get the idea that you can bridge with it.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/137913

At the end of the day, halo is an ad hoc drug. It has a limited range of uses. BBers would be well advised to use masteron, and recreational PLers would be better served by tren.

Most guys want to do it because it is some unicorn that hasn't been ridden....NOT a good reason to punish your hairline, liver, family, friends, or yourself with halo.

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
well said joliver i had some crazy storys on halo i related on another thread and a member said my comments were not normal thought processing no shit that was my point lol its like i have to be careful what i say in here , due to idk people not wanting to hear reality .Im blunt and my writing sucks i know il improve but i don't bs on here anyway take care

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I take halo I'm a powerlifter I get stronger so I know I like it it works I don't compete tested so it's not cheating I will always use it for a meet I like halo and when combined with anavar it's just awesome and I just recently totaled 1800 and I left a lot on the platform too so if you have discipline and self control then you can run it too and enjoy the benefits and I really like it did I mention I like halo

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
I know this is an old thread, but I am a PLer and what would I be if I couldn't add to this conversation.

Halo is a drug of mythological proportions. I say aggression and I hear "i gotta try it." But in my experience, the pure misery of being hateful for 4-6 weeks is almost too much. Harsh androgens make me want solitude, and when I don't get it....people around me are sad. Being on halo is like losing your god damned car keys for 4-6 weeks. It has become romanticized by this whole alpha male wannabe subculture, but newsflash...if you aren't the boss on test/drol/tren/dbol---what makes you think halo will be any different? You will still be a door mat, but you will HATE YOURSELF for it. Serious self-loathing coming your way....

The strength is great. Almost too much. I have seen a lot of rolled up biceps and torn pecs lain at the alter of master halo. Especially in blast and cruise guys that overdo the test and inhibit their collagen production. I have seen first week ruptures. If you don't plan your routine and "wing it" according to your strength level on the day, you will escape a run or two...maybe 3....but pop you will. I did. Tricep...then quad within a mesocycle.

Now rarely do I disagree with Austinite, but I will regarding the mildness of halo on the HPTA. It isn't. It was rumored to be, but halotestin begins reducing serum testosterone levels within 24 hrs of first dose administration. It will effectively shut you down. So don't get the idea that you can bridge with it.

At the end of the day, halo is an ad hoc drug. It has a limited range of uses. BBers would be well advised to use masteron, and recreational PLers would be better served by tren.

Most guys want to do it because it is some unicorn that hasn't been ridden....NOT a good reason to punish your hairline, liver, family, friends, or yourself with halo.
Fantastic post man. The bolded part above is one thing that would be a serious concern to me. Especially with young people trying it. When you get a little older you learn that just because you are able to lift something doesn't mean it's a good idea. I injured my shoulder on my first cycle of test alone because I chased the strength as fast as it came.

I think the unicorn analogy is probably spot on too.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Halo ruins me mood-wise... but it works! Usually I use winstrol now for a similar effect. 75mg of winstrol preworkout (sometimes only 50mg) will have me lifting everything through the roof!

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014

Ok I'll admit I've no experience with Halo but can you fellas list WELL RECOGNIZED advantages and disadvantages, COMPARED to say Tren or Test for example.

I mean why HALO specifically guys, does IT offer a Specific advantage over other AAS?

Thx
jim

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok I'll admit I've no experience with Halo but can you fellas list WELL RECOGNIZED advantages and disadvantages, COMPARED to say Tren or Test for example.

I mean why HALO specifically guys, does IT offer a Specific advantage over other AAS?

Thx
jim

It works from the first tab. No waiting for blood levels to come up.

Strength and aggression gains are beyond tren.

Short half life so at some point in the day or night you will calm down and be able to rest.

No tren cough

Just some off the top of my head.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Oh an no bloat at all compared to say dbol.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Pre-Event, Pre-fight effectiveness. Other than sublingual Methyltest, nothing ever sent me into a "rage" like Halotestin. Never tried Cheque Drops but heard similar stories.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Pre-Event, Pre-fight effectiveness. Other than sublingual Methyltest, nothing ever sent me into a "rage" like Halotestin. Never tried Cheque Drops but heard similar stories.

I have tried cheque drops, assuming they were real, and they were very close to halo. The only thing I would say as far as differences is the drops seemed to hit me even quicker but for an even shorter duration. NO even sure how the half lives compare but that was my experience. I would say cheque drops are slightly better for aggression/strength but the anger was REAL! I would doubt any sources saying they are carrying real cheque drops as there just doesn't seem to be enough demand right now.

C

CT21

Nov 16, 2012
i want to ride a real unicorne and i will, one day!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic