Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Halotestin - Greatest Strength Drug Ever?

alexschool

alexschool

Sep 12, 2010
I notice rarely does anbody talk about halotestin on here. I know it is crazy expensive, but I freaking LOVE this drug!! I got a great deal on a bulk quantity a couple years back and used 40 mg daily for 8 week bursts and I have NEVER been stronger or harder (muscles and little dago joe too). You want to talk about a mood enhancer - this drug is no joke. If you think tren makes you fly off the handle, don't go near halo. That being said, the strength and "dryness" it created was unbelievable. Even Abombs can't touch this drug.

If you need to bang your wife properly i.e. violent destruction of her reproductive organs, this with Proviron is your answer. Seriously though, halotestin is the single most effective oral steroid I have ever used. Anyone else love this stuff or is it just me? Experiences?

L

losieloos

Dec 19, 2012
I never used it. But the way you're talking about sure makes me want to try it.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I used it before boxing matches for aggression @ 30-40mg. Not much use for it other than that or stage prep final 4wks or so.

L

losieloos

Dec 19, 2012
But wont that crazy strength gain you get from halo benefit you from gaining more muscle mass along with the other compounds ur running?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If you were using other compounds, something anabolic like Deca or Tren along with a Test base, yes the strength would help. It's just more suited to events (fights, PL comps and/or strongman) and cutting/hardness than it is as a mass builder.

Austinite

Austinite

Sep 21, 2013
Yes. Very strong and mild on the HPTA. But very little for gains.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I had an awesome deal on halo tabs a little over a year ago. Like an idiot I gave away like 50 tabs :(

The strength I got from halo was incredible. For my meet coming up I wanted to give super drol a try. Mistake. Should have gone with the halo.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Agreed. Supadrol needs a few days lead time for strempfs to kick in. Halotestin is immediately noticeable. Chewed up and help in the mouth for a minute, it'll kick in less than 20 mins after ingestion.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
8wk blasts!!!! Wow, did you panels done after? 8wks of halo can't be good for your insides.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yes. Very strong and mild on the HPTA. But very little for gains.

Halo is anything and everything but mild on your panels, it's very hepatoxic. I agree above, it's uses are basically pre-conditioning or for power\aggression. Other than that getting woodies is one of the only other benefits.
8 weeks is dangerous long

Austinite

Austinite

Sep 21, 2013
Halo is anything and everything but mild on your panels, it's very hepatoxic. I agree above, it's uses are basically pre-conditioning or for power\aggression. Other than that getting woodies is one of the only other benefits.
8 weeks is dangerous long

HPTA is Hypothalamus, Pituitary and testes. Not liver.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
a good ole source that isn't around anymore gave me some to try. 30mg bf workout gave me intense workouts! made me think I could lift anything! good for chest and leg days for me. cant say it helped with libido any. I do wish it was more available

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic