Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Halotestin - Greatest Strength Drug Ever?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I tried it out ( a good friend have me some ) good not an idiot I tried upto 40 mg at once got very noticeable pump increase....... But I honestly can't say I notice a big strength increase ( only used before lifting ) and made me short of breath.?

Big Cat

Big Cat

RIP
Dec 11, 2011
Halo doesn't actually work as an androgen much, its extremely weak at the AR. It's 9-fluoro-11-hydroxy functions were made to closely resemble corticosteroids, because at one time it was believed AAS worked predominantly through blocking the GR. And that's really what this drug does. really, really well. It blocks the GR and the 11beta-HSD's (that convert cortisone to cortisol and back). Similar to other GR blockers, you will get typical effects associated with low cortisol : mood swings, repartitioning away from subQ fat, shortness of breath when doing something physically exhausting, large push in hematocrit as a result, increase blood pressure and because your stress response is hampered, a shorter fuse.

For this reason Halo is typically a great drug near coming off a cycle (for those that cycle) and towards the end of a cut (for people that blast and cruise). This used to be a relatively cheap compound. Because it didn't really build mass, at all, it wasn't in vogue and they would throw it at your head for cheap. Now, its still good, but for what it does, and given the alternatives, I don't think I'd spend on it what it costs (costs 2-3 times what other orals cost typically now).

If as you say you got a good deal, then naturally you go for it. If you can pick the stuff up for the price of dbol or winny, you probably should. However with the ease and low cost with which you can get drugs like masterone and tren these days, I don't think halo is often a good buy.

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Strength is incredible with halo! I've never gone over 30mg cause of how toxic it can be though. But trust me I've heard some higher up people going up to 80mg a day of it saying it'll give your muscles that dense dry look

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Damn big cat knows his stuff impressive response though I haven't qualified the info sounds good...

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
I am trying this out at the end of my 12wk diet. I will use the last 3-4wks very lil as my receptors are fresh. Been 3yrs so will do Upsher-Smith var, phizer test, alpha mast want to be nice and lean n hard. This is not for a contest just to try out. Halo will be really low mgs since it upsher-smith brand

John

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Tried Halo once at 30mg per day and hated it. Made me feel like I had the flu. Didn't feel much stronger, just sick and pissed off.

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
wish it had better hypertrophy gains and wasn't so harsh on organs

L

Lil Canada

May 10, 2011
10x more aggression than tren? Guess I won't be ever touching this stuff. I have a hard time with tren and when I go on I try to avoid certain people that get on my nerves already and keep xanex close by. Does it cause you to sweat like crazy like tren does? I can only take tren in the winter due to the horrible sweats and I already have to deal with that on a daily basis with the pain medicine for my spine. This sounds like some crazy stuff.

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
Yes i have used it many years ago when i didn't give a shit about my attitude and how others perceived me it truly seriously altered my perception of reality similar to a acid trip this may sound dramatic but your mind is just in a evil place its nickname is holocaustic in case you never heard . i can remember walking through crowds a t a concert everyone was tripping and happy lol i was tripping too on darkness ill never forget me and friends started talking to these hippies outside and I'm just trying to maintain a human facade while inside i wanted to rip them apart so the hippies wife starts freaking out and says to her man they need to go home cuz her daughters alone .I swear she read my soul i was notorious for banging teen girls lol anyway you don't hear many stories cuz none takes it >I've done a lot of gear and that few months of halo i was me but a alter ego forget rroid rage i was far beyond and yet grinning all the time i don't believe anyone can take that and not slip up somehow someone will just not feel right around any other steroid you can mask if I'm sounding kooky my 2 friends that took it agree its in a completely different drug category

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
What's the point you get legit anavar you get pretty close same results with leas aggression and less issues just my observation... Unless your in a contact sport I see no need for it...

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
Im sorry my sentence structure sucks I'm tired what i was trying to say in my last few lines was that i don't believe you can take it without people noticing that you are just not right and you will like that its creepy you feel so strong in every way so if someone comments you look at them as a insect no joke .I f i didn't have my family to be conscious a bout i would do it all the time its a high theres just no other substance like it nothing and if you think I'm nuts well try it and get back to me i took real upjohn halo not ugl bs so i don't know how good it is these days peace

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
Absolutely only for some violent sport for bb theres better choices

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic