Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Gym memberships

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
I pay $250/year. The gym isn't bad. Only complaint is not a whole lot of hotties to check out between sets.

B

bigdave1967

Nov 18, 2011
$25/month, all the essentials, plus Cybex, Hammer Strength, and Badger/Magnum circuit equipment, an indoor track, treads, ellipticals, stepmills, battle ropes, and power sled. Unfortunately, located in New England, where it is bitterly cold and wet at this time of year.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I am a member at 24hour fitness.
The one I go to is not bad, its like year or two old.

I pay $1.80 a month.
$21.43 or something a year.

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
I prepaid my gym membership, 3 years for $299 ($8.47/month)

All brand new equipment. DB's to 150#, squat rack, benches, hammerstrength machines galore, lotsa cardio equip, and it has its own supp shop in the back (damn good prices too, havent ordered from DPS since I started going there)

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
You guys don't know how good you have it...
Over here the average gym membership is between $22-28 per week! I was extremely lucky to be friends with the owner of my gym and I got in before it opened, paid up front and it was still $620 for a year but the place is bloody amazing. All hammer strength, db's up to 100kg (think that's 220lbs), chalk provided and encouraged, 4 power racks, hot chicks, heaps of competitors (a WNBF world champ, ifbb'ers, etc) and open 24 hours

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
i train at home we used to own the only real gym in this little town when my family went to make the move into city limits the mayor and some other guys blocked us at every turn.finally we had enough and sold it.our rates 150 a year per person 200 for family unlimited tanning ect.the new owners put in a smoothie bar and all the real lifters quit going.lol sorry if the gym has couches and a smoothie bar its not a gym lol.love my home gym all glass 3 season room looking over the woods.no fees and no one in my way i can take the time to train wife and kids right!

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
My fiance and I pay 85 together and it includes tanning. I wont pay more than 30 bucks for a basic gym membership. Anything over that is too much imo..

G

goodfella

May 30, 2012
My fiance and I pay 85 together and it includes tanning. I wont pay more than 30 bucks for a basic gym membership. Anything over that is too much imo..

What he said ^^

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I pay $250/year. The gym isn't bad. Only complaint is not a whole lot of hotties to check out between sets.

Sounds like a couple options but my gym does have some nice things to look at

K

kloan

Oct 8, 2012
I'm paying $35 at Anytime Fitness. It's a brand new gym, so all of the equipment is new, and it's pretty quiet most nights. Better than the other options in my area... all the reviews I read complained of filthy environment, run down equipment, no a/c, shitty customer service, etc, etc.. Anytime seemed like the best option.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
I'm paying $65 a month for me and my wife, my gym sucks, we have to guess the weight on the dumbbells cause there's no numbers, also they are all broken.

D

Dsly

Dec 5, 2012
$19/mo. at LA Fitness. It's got everything I need plus a lap pool plus it is close to work so I can work out during my lunch breaks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic