Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Gym memberships

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
What do you pay for your gym membership?
I'm paying $66 a month and the gym aint all that but no other option where I am now..not realy any option tomorrow either....kinda a weird thing to say no?

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
I have worked out at my own facilities for years and recently got to a point where i couldnt have so much weight in that spot of my house so i got a membership at the local golds.

Wait for it.... $10/mo

It's hard to go from no payments for years to paying anything but this hasnt been too bad...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Holy shit that is high I bough a lifetime membership at Golds in 1995 for 1000.00 bucks and 24 hour fitness has a similar deal for 2 people 1000.00 for 3 years and the 99.00 renewals for life so I have both dirt cheap that way obviously

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
$1000 a year.
That's for myself, the wife and our two kids. And there's 6 of them we can go to within 45 minutes of our house. I fuck with it...

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
whoa, 66.00 is high. Typically 25 to 35 is the max.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
15/month and it's a decent gym

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I belong to 3....long story short I prepaid a 2 year with 3 locations near my prev residence

another near work, and another near my new residence.

Total for all 3/month is 62.00 as work pays half for the one down the street to where our place of business is.

There are some franchises that are offering real low dues but they are still a partial chain so having to deal with the non educated is tough sometimes.....but one of them is 24 hours and well worth the membership.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
$48/month and it's too much, IMHO.

My last gym was about $35, but I went to go train in the afternoon on New Year's Eve a couple years ago to find them closing at 3pm and it was almost 3 when I got there. Full on raged and drove down the street to my current gym and signed up on the spot so I could get my deadlift session in.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
You think I'm getting robbed now with gym membership....a couple of years back I was at a gym in Madrid that charged $94 per month...I only used it as it was always empty (no shit at that price!) but had real good equipment. I stopped going when it came to August and they didn't open on weekends, cut the hours in half and still wanted the same fees WTF!?

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
$55 for the wife and I. We can go to quite a few golds and theres free tanning. yay

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
$29 per month with a free month for every referral.

And it comes with:

A PL team that includes guys that compete at such events as the Arnold so I don't kill myself

2 Monolifts

8 Squat racks/power racks

2 Competition Benches / 1 Bench rack thingy

Every damn bar there is except an iron wolfe squat bar :(

A 30 yard track with all sorts of sleds, prowlers, and a thing resembling a wheelbarrow and other shit I don't know wtf it is

A seperate "garage" gym for strongman event training

NSCA trainers that actually make their clients deadlift and squat

No bosu balls are allowed

No cell phones are allowed

Monday is not intl bench day - in fact most squat that day

The bitches are fine as hell and where next to nothing

Lots of skinny asian kids doing funny looking squats

Only one Captain Upper Body in the gym and he's only allowed in so we have someone to laugh at

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
$29 per month with a free month for every referral.

And it comes with:

A PL team that includes guys that compete at such events as the Arnold so I don't kill myself

2 Monolifts

8 Squat racks/power racks

2 Competition Benches / 1 Bench rack thingy

Every damn bar there is except an iron wolfe squat bar :(

A 30 yard track with all sorts of sleds, prowlers, and a thing resembling a wheelbarrow and other shit I don't know wtf it is

A seperate "garage" gym for strongman event training

NSCA trainers that actually make their clients deadlift and squat

No bosu balls are allowed

No cell phones are allowed

Monday is not intl bench day - in fact most squat that day

The bitches are fine as hell and where next to nothing

Lots of skinny asian kids doing funny looking squats

Only one Captain Upper Body in the gym and he's only allowed in so we have someone to laugh at

I'm signing up in July....bet your ass

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic