Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Gym memberships

C

chapel8

May 25, 2012
Wow! It appears I'm paying quite lot compared to u guys! I'm from melbourne, Australia and I pay annual fee of aud$650 at Doherty's Gym.
The owner of that gym is involved in promoting bodybuilding shows in Australia and also get pro bodybuilders to com over for guest posing .

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
$29 per month with a free month for every referral.

And it comes with:

A PL team that includes guys that compete at such events as the Arnold so I don't kill myself

2 Monolifts

8 Squat racks/power racks

2 Competition Benches / 1 Bench rack thingy

Every damn bar there is except an iron wolfe squat bar :(

A 30 yard track with all sorts of sleds, prowlers, and a thing resembling a wheelbarrow and other shit I don't know wtf it is

A seperate "garage" gym for strongman event training

NSCA trainers that actually make their clients deadlift and squat

No bosu balls are allowed

No cell phones are allowed

Monday is not intl bench day - in fact most squat that day

The bitches are fine as hell and where next to nothing

Lots of skinny asian kids doing funny looking squats

Only one Captain Upper Body in the gym and he's only allowed in so we have someone to laugh at

I would be willing to spend a ridiculous amount of money to train at a place like that.

My club is so full of absolute wankers it's not even funny.

And LMAO @ Captain Upper Body. We got a shitload of them at my club.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I wish there was a gym around here like this. One question I have though is about the cell phones what if you use it for your mp3 player or Pandora or whatever, still not allowed?

$29 per month with a free month for every referral.

And it comes with:

A PL team that includes guys that compete at such events as the Arnold so I don't kill myself

2 Monolifts

8 Squat racks/power racks

2 Competition Benches / 1 Bench rack thingy

Every damn bar there is except an iron wolfe squat bar :(

A 30 yard track with all sorts of sleds, prowlers, and a thing resembling a wheelbarrow and other shit I don't know wtf it is

A seperate "garage" gym for strongman event training

NSCA trainers that actually make their clients deadlift and squat

No bosu balls are allowed

No cell phones are allowed

Monday is not intl bench day - in fact most squat that day

The bitches are fine as hell and where next to nothing

Lots of skinny asian kids doing funny looking squats

Only one Captain Upper Body in the gym and he's only allowed in so we have someone to laugh at

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Ours is 170 a month.... that's for the wife, me, and 3 kids with unlimited daycare. They daycare is where they stick it to you at. Butthey have a lot of programs for the kids that are included in it like swim lessons, sports camps, and exercise introduction for kids 10 and up.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I pay 110 a month for me the wife and kids and my gym is over 1million square feet. 15 flat benches, 15 inclines, 300 cardio machines

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I pay 43 a month but i didnt have to sign a contract. Lots of hammer strength and life fitness. Its a small gym which is nice

RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013
$70/mo for wife and I, but that's including 24/7 access and unlimited tanning for both of us.

Dumbbells go to 225, there's a nice hot tub & sauna, there's some strongman stuff and a variety of bars (Swiss, buffalo, etc), and it's meathead friendly.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
God damn pob id pay 100 a month happily for a place like that

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
$29.99 for me and 25.99 for the wife a month. Small gym but its close to the house so why not. Nothing fancy like pools, sauna, or basketball. Wish I had a better one close by.

RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013
The owner of my gym just ordered a couple Prowlers and a GHR. I <3 him.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I wish there was a gym around here like this. One question I have though is about the cell phones what if you use it for your mp3 player or Pandora or whatever, still not allowed?

I do... But I keep it in my pocket if I know Murph is in the house. You don't upset murph.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic