Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Gym clowns

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Was working up in Grand Forks ND and the gym there was awesome and four of us working up there went to the gym, but had the group of shirtless skinny phuktards doing just what you said, standing around bs-ing and posing like they were badasses. One of the guys we call baby gorilla is a big, jacked, tatted up biker looking badass took his shirt off and got right in the middle of them and started posing, it was hilarious.

Many years ago when I trained during lunch with my assistant at the on campus gym, he would grunt so loud on warm up sets it was embarrassing so I never made any sounds no matter how tough the set was. These days I find myself on heaviest sets grunt counting sounding like Dusty Hanshaw...IYKYK LOL

Its a gym, clangin & bangin is what is done there...weights make noise. (but also is you put them on right instead of loose and use collars its not as much.
I tried to grunt count like Dusty, but it distracted me. Haha.

If I would have ran into those kids at the gym, you know for sure I would have taken my shirt off and started posing. I strip down to just silkie shorts and go through a full round of posing in the gym nearly every day anyways. I don't care who is in there. If they want to stare, stare. If it offends them, go tell the staff. The staff usually cheers me on. Haha.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Was working up in Grand Forks ND and the gym there was awesome and four of us working up there went to the gym, but had the group of shirtless skinny phuktards doing just what you said, standing around bs-ing and posing like they were badasses. One of the guys we call baby gorilla is a big, jacked, tatted up biker looking badass took his shirt off and got right in the middle of them and started posing, it was hilarious.

Many years ago when I trained during lunch with my assistant at the on campus gym, he would grunt so loud on warm up sets it was embarrassing so I never made any sounds no matter how tough the set was. These days I find myself on heaviest sets grunt counting sounding like Dusty Hanshaw...IYKYK LOL

Its a gym, clangin & bangin is what is done there...weights make noise. (but also is you put them on right instead of loose and use collars its not as much.
That’s pretty funny about baby gorilla! I’d crack up to witness that!

I really wouldn’t have an issue if they would actually use the equipment. I’ve been polite & asked how many sets they had left. Usually it’s a smart ass answer like 30. After that the gums start bumping & it goes south quickly. I joined a more hardcore gym in my area that has tons of equipment & pretty much everyone there knows what’s up & what they’re doing.

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
A lot of this stuff just seems like the stuff that old people complain about lol. The one that seems to get me, not even for my sake, but for the person wearing them is those slides that people wear to the gym now. I would think it would make it hard to do certain exercises but hey at least they are exercising in some compacity that works for them.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
A lot of this stuff just seems like the stuff that old people complain about lol. The one that seems to get me, not even for my sake, but for the person wearing them is those slides that people wear to the gym now. I would think it would make it hard to do certain exercises but hey at least they are exercising in some compacity that works for them.
Lol! Gotta admit, you have a point there.

Otoh, "Get Off My Lawn" is not the same as "Get Off The Rack!!!"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic