Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Greg valentino

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Why does everyone bash the guy? Who gives a shit what he does to his arms. He's not out killing peeps or beating his ladies like so many other well like bodybuilders. He is what he has chosen to become. It's mostly for entertainment value so he can make a living within the community. Say what you want about the guy, but he's making a living in the world of bodybuilding, which is extremely hard to do these days unless you win the O or have a High End Supp Co contract.
I agree with everything u expressed...Funny thing those that throw rocks have nothing to match the person they speck ill of in the first place....I say, if u dont like his arms then match his size....Or maybe u have peanuts for arms?...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Do you think the documentary of the guy whose arms exploded gives a positive look to our lifestyle, that's my problem with him

come on bro...This lifestyle has been black flaged way before greg and his arms...If i could have his fame i would in a heart beat...I would be the poster child of steroids....dw

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I agree with everything u expressed...Funny thing those that throw rocks have nothing to match the person they speck ill of in the first place....I say, if u dont like his arms then match his size....Or maybe u have peanuts for arms?...dw

I wouldn't want his grotesque arms in a million years. A twenty inch arm with no synthol, implants, or "pockets" is much more appealing to me than a thirty inch arm that has 12 inches of plastic and silicone in it. No comparison. I've stayed out of this thread thus far because I believe in the mantra "To each his own", but saying that you have to have big fake arms to make fun of a guy with big fake arms just doesn't make sense.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
To each his own.... One man's trash is another man's treasure

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I've actually been itching to post up some pics because I'm bigger now than I've ever been and I'm 2 weeks into a PCT, but I'm not going to post pics in this thread or as a response to you at all, because that would be undermining my original point, which is that arm size shouldn't affect opinion of a guy who got implants or pumped massive amounts of synthol into his arms. And no, I don't think using steroids is fake, anymore so than using creatine or protein powder or BCAAs. I still have to work my ass off, eat my ass off, and learn about what works for me, and even then, I have to do it day in and day out or I lose it. Getting implants is as easy (and dumb) as walking into a plastic surgeon and throwing down money. There's no work ethic involved, no intelligence, no dedication. Synthol is slightly different, but the point has been made. Safe to say deadweight, I'll take my arms over Greg Valentino's arms, and so would 99% of our community.

well bro..im allmost a 10 year vet here more then u can ever say...And as far as your little 99 percent..Its all talk..Post some pics and stop clogging shit up....dw

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
naw nobody is getting banned we all have our own opinions.. at the end of the day we are all here because we have 1 thing in common

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Why does everyone bash the guy? Who gives a shit what he does to his arms. He's not out killing peeps or beating his ladies like so many other well like bodybuilders. He is what he has chosen to become. It's mostly for entertainment value so he can make a living within the community. Say what you want about the guy, but he's making a living in the world of bodybuilding, which is extremely hard to do these days unless you win the O or have a High End Supp Co contract.

^Good post.

Do you think the documentary of the guy whose arms exploded gives a positive look to our lifestyle, that's my problem with him

Stunna the BBing/AAS community is a niche community that will never be viewed in a positive light. That doc had very little to do with that and Gregg didn't know they were going to use his footage that way.

I've known Gregg for about 6 years and when I say know him I mean I have his number and we talk regularly (albeit not as much as we used to). I don't just mean I met him once at an expo. The bottom line to me is that he is a stand up guy and a good father. He's not exactly proud of what he did but none of us can change the past and he didn't hurt anyone so that's what matters to me.

As for what he actually did to his arms, I don't know and don't care. It doesn't look good and Gregg himself has said so many times.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Stunna the BBing/AAS community is a niche community that will never be viewed in a positive light. That doc had very little to do with that and Gregg didn't know they were going to use his footage that way.

I've known Gregg for about 6 years and when I say know him I mean I have his number and we talk regularly (albeit not as much as we used to). I don't just mean I met him once at an expo. The bottom line to me is that he is a stand up guy and a good father. He's not exactly proud of what he did but none of us can change the past and he didn't hurt anyone so that's what matters to me.

As for what he actually did to his arms, I don't know and don't care. It doesn't look good and Gregg himself has said so many times.

Good post. I was never attacking Greg Valentino as a man. I was trying to debate that his arms don't look good. He's actually the person who said one of my favorite anti-vegetarian quotes. When he was at a diner eating a big ass steak, a woman came up to him and asked him to think about the poor cow that was slaughtered for that steak and preached vegetarianism to him. He let her speak and then replied something along the lines of "Lady, the way I look at it is this cow was a vegetarian, and look how it turned out for him." Awesome quote.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
^Good post.

I get what you mean bro he seems like a legit guy he is funny and likable and as far as a personal level, and your right our community will never be viewed in a positive light but part of that is the negative media that you see on tv and the news, thats my only negative thing that i can really say about Greg whether he knew it or not it made him look bad and out community, as far as his arms go man i could care less how his arms look thats his thing.......... You and i know that there are alot of upstanding guys who do what we do and are hardworkers and great fathers, and then there are the guys who abuse stuff and they are typically the ones who get looked at first as far as media attention goes, Do i think that he could have been taken advantage of YES of course!!!! This happens all the time he let them in gave them all the details and they prolly ran with it...Like I said im sure he is a good guy and I dont really care what his arms look like I just dont want em LOL...

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I know exactly why they have kept size but there are some odd and interesting ideas in here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic