Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Greg valentino

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
what is the deal with this guy... we all know his story.... but it has been years... why are his arms still big... even tho they look horrible... i figured if it was synthol wouldnt it have absorbed by now? what do you think is actually in his arms.... he has oviously lost size over the past years since being arrested but how does he keep the look?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
what is the deal with this guy... we all know his story.... but it has been years... why are his arms still big... even tho they look horrible... i figured if it was synthol wouldnt it have absorbed by now? what do you think is actually in his arms.... he has oviously lost size over the past years since being arrested but how does he keep the look?
Your a homo!

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
^^^^ k thanks, now back 2 the topic u think he still doing snythol?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
He has become famous off of being a freak show he is a douche and looked better natty his story is sooooo fucking retarded he gives people in our sport a bad name

So I agree with Golds Whos gives a fuck

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
i agree YS i was just curious wondering why they dont get smaller... Goldy must be looking for some attention?

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
still using synthol

I know his arms are a joke to almost anyone with half a brain that knows.. But have you guys ever talked with him.. He is a pretty funny guy.

crunk-flexx

crunk-flexx

Dec 30, 2010
Met him a few times hes a real stand up guy, his best friend owns the gym and one of the workers told me that their implants in his arms

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
yes BK i have heard his rants.... they are entertaining....if u notice tho.... now...... he always has his arms covered up... i have not seen him with them uncovered..... maybe they are implants? it is a mystery that is why i am so curious

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
deff looks like oil compared to all the other people who have similar arms due 2 oil instead of impants

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic