Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Greg valentino

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Fuck that guy, he is a black eye on the body building community. I dont give a shit how nice of a guy he is. Im sure there are some Herion junkies out there that are really nice too but theyre still fucking junkies. Fuck him and his stupid looking arms.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Over a year ago he actually came out against AAS use in his column... He claims never to have used synthol, only to have done a TON of site injects... As for his arms still having SOME size, he had a pretty decent build as a non-freakshow BBer many years ago...

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
He's never won anything, but just a loud mouth retard. No wonder bodybuilders have that Stigma. "all body no brains"

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
what is the deal with this guy... we all know his story.... but it has been years... why are his arms still big... even tho they look horrible... i figured if it was synthol wouldnt it have absorbed by now? what do you think is actually in his arms.... he has oviously lost size over the past years since being arrested but how does he keep the look?

I have read that his arms and shoulder size results from under the muscle, silicone implants, much like breast implants in women, which are often placed under their pectoral muscles. Because they are implants they will keep their size indefinitely. Because they were implanted under his biceps and triceps he can still exercise though he must be careful not to injure the overlying muscles. Note how his biceps and triceps look like fake boobs. Rounded edges and all. This is not from site injections or synthol imo.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
still using synthol

I know his arms are a joke to almost anyone with half a brain that knows.. But have you guys ever talked with him.. He is a pretty funny guy.
true.i've met him once as he frequents a popular gym by me once in a blue and i happened to hear he was comin around so i stopped in cause i know the owner pretty good.he's actually a really nice guy regardless of what people think of him and what he means to the sport.it's true he definitely looked better natty but then again once he started going for the biggest arms in the world look he wasn't mainstream anymore and didn't represent the sport.people just assume that because when they see his name/pictures they associate him with bodybuilding.the guy's really down to earth.i guess when you lose everything and realize your problems you change your outlook.don't get me wrong,dude is still a nutjob but an alright guy none the less.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
He had a very respectable physique way back. I liked his interview in bigger faster stronger. I dont judge someone because of what they did to their body, it May be ridiculous, but its his choice i figure. I dont care what people think about him and how they would judge other body builders off of what someone else has done. this lifestyle will always be questioned by those who do not understand it.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
thanks big gunz that is what i was curious about

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
IMO it's silicone or something very similiar to it, when I was in Chino (was supposed to do a nickel but did 2 years...time served, overcrowding, good behavior, etc) there were dudes in the pink tank who were the "chavalas" (in spanish it's chicks, but really they are chicks with dicks and pretty much the prostitutes in there) and I don't know how but they had smuggled in silicone which they would then inject it in their chest region (with syringes from the medical ward). I kid you not some of these........dudettes had BREASTS in all sense of the word!!

Think about this as there have been alot of dudes saying (even GV himself) saying that it was site injections which is bullshit!! When he got busted for selling gear there is NO WAY he was using site injections as he was busted and pretty sure they had a microscope up his ass at the time, maybe even being tested so there was no way he was using gear to site inject....YET his arms were still the same size!!

Now his arms have shrunk a bit and that's why he claims it isn't silicone or the like, BUT the scary thing with silicone is your body starts to absorb some of the silicone in the long term and maybe that is what's happening to him.

Also, if you ever noticed he was ALWAYS RED (skin color) that is some kind of anti-immune thing going on as he body was kind of having an allergic reaction to whatever he was using, hell look at Manfred Hoebbel (probably the original dude back in the days with 25 inch arms which obviously were injected with or implants as this was before synthol) the same thing going on there too.

Either way we'll never know what GV had in there unless one day when he passes the autopsy reveals what was in there.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
His arms is a mixture of old sterile abcess that wasnt treated and filled with stynol and anabolic injections....If u seen the movie the mans that arms exploded..when his arm got infected he said it was some kind of blood clot...No it wasnt it was due to a sterile abcess..Now remember he has old sterile abcesses that are not inflamed and now with the new infection it turned his whole bicep in the puss...actually it was like a sterile abcess on top of a sterile abcess...If u look at his side delts as well..thats also due to some type of sterile abcess that wasnt treated and all he did is keep pumping oil into them as well as his triceps and biceps....dw

when u get a sterile abcess it builds a pocket...if its not treated that pocket becomes hard...and oncce u have this pocket u can pump any oil in it to make it grow....the pocket is locked in the body.It becomes alien to your body so it build a pocket to cover it...it doesnt filter into the body so u never lose the size....dw

Last edited:
usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Why does everyone bash the guy? Who gives a shit what he does to his arms. He's not out killing peeps or beating his ladies like so many other well like bodybuilders. He is what he has chosen to become. It's mostly for entertainment value so he can make a living within the community. Say what you want about the guy, but he's making a living in the world of bodybuilding, which is extremely hard to do these days unless you win the O or have a High End Supp Co contract.

Last edited:
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Do you think the documentary of the guy whose arms exploded gives a positive look to our lifestyle, that's my problem with him

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic