Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Greg valentino

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Good post. I was never attacking Greg Valentino as a man. I was trying to debate that his arms don't look good. He's actually the person who said one of my favorite anti-vegetarian quotes. When he was at a diner eating a big ass steak, a woman came up to him and asked him to think about the poor cow that was slaughtered for that steak and preached vegetarianism to him. He let her speak and then replied something along the lines of "Lady, the way I look at it is this cow was a vegetarian, and look how it turned out for him." Awesome quote.

I think most would agree that his arms don't look good, he certainly does. He's said numerous times publicly that he knows they don't look good, gross out females, make people see him as a freak, etc. He's embraced that role and has tried to do whatever he can with it, but he knows they don't look good.

I get what you mean bro he seems like a legit guy he is funny and likable and as far as a personal level, and your right our community will never be viewed in a positive light but part of that is the negative media that you see on tv and the news, thats my only negative thing that i can really say about Greg whether he knew it or not it made him look bad and out community, as far as his arms go man i could care less how his arms look thats his thing.......... You and i know that there are alot of upstanding guys who do what we do and are hardworkers and great fathers, and then there are the guys who abuse stuff and they are typically the ones who get looked at first as far as media attention goes, Do i think that he could have been taken advantage of YES of course!!!! This happens all the time he let them in gave them all the details and they prolly ran with it...Like I said im sure he is a good guy and I dont really care what his arms look like I just dont want em LOL...

He is and you pretty much nailed it. When we talked about that TLC documentary he went on and on (the dude will talk your ear off) about how it wasn't supposed to come off like that. They didn't tell him what it was going to be called and they spun the hell out of what they filmed. I don't remember if he specifically said it or not but I distinctly remember that it was pretty clear he wished he hadn't been a part of that documentary during our convo about it.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I know the site injection thing is still an ongoing argument on many forums, but I think it's bs. If it were true, then why can my ass still fit in jeans? It's my thighs that stop the jeans. He might be a nice guy, but damn I hate his MD column. I crushed a spider in between the pages of his column once while on the shitter, that's about as useful as it is.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I know the site injection thing is still an ongoing argument on many forums, but I think it's bs. If it were true, then why can my ass still fit in jeans? It's my thighs that stop the jeans. He might be a nice guy, but damn I hate his MD column. I crushed a spider in betweein the pages of his column once while on the shitter, that's about as useful as it is.

Let me tel you why is stiff fir in your geans..because sit injection only work with your smalller muscle grops...dw

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Let me tel you why is stiff fir in your geans..because sit injection only work with your smalller muscle grops...dw

I agree, ow it would work in your glute injects/legs but you would need like 15-20 ml before it did the same thing, lolol and a bigger syringe like 18ga or 16ga ouch!

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010

Had to read this 4 times before understanding it. I still hit shoulders too, they're not nasty valentino looking.

Reactions: SAD
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic