Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Got milk?

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010
Dam bro, RESPECT! Someone asked way back in your thread "what if a person is lactose intollerant?" This happand to.ke at 54 years old. Just over night BAM! cant do moo joose any more. So now I use Silk Almond Coconut bled Original Recipe. No added sugar. Just what works for me. Now done hijacking your awsome log bro.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
You come hijack this thread anytime you like Zed! My respect goes to you and all my brothers out there pushing weight after 50 keeping me motivated!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Squats (6) sets of (3) 325lbs

ok it was hot as hell today sun blazing down so I'm working out in the evening now... I used my belt Monday for my max but my working sets I didn't and have felt some nice doms in my abs and upper back from the weight I'm not used to right now... Today no belt at all everything went pretty smooth I'm getting a lil more comfortable with my cage.. It's not as deep as the ones in the gym I'm used to.. Starting to get a lil elbow pains also now and my lower back is now getting worked without the belt so some pumps there... It is nice working out at home in the cool night air blasting the music I want to hear and being able to shower right away and avoiding that ldrive home that's sometimes painful... So far I like the change of pace from the 20 reps perfect timng for a gear change...

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Nice work dude!

What workout program is that? Looks like fun !

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I love this! Its like Muscle Beach! You have created a great gym for your wild workouts bro! I really like what you are doing. Great job on your squats!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
If you're getting elbow pains try flossing it.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Nice work dude!

What workout program is that? Looks like fun !

Russian squat routine, it's Spose to be tuff but doesn't look tuff to me I might change my mind about it once the weight and volume ramp up tho... Just changing gears and trying to build a lil strength so I can get back to the 20 repperes... Thanks Turbo

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I love this! Its like Muscle Beach! You have created a great gym for your wild workouts bro! I really like what you are doing. Great job on your squats!

I wish there was a beach around here lol I'm still trying to figure out a better place for that cage I have a nice breezeway but the cements uneven.. Gmans given me some ideas to fix that... But it's cool where it's at as long as it's not mid day when I normally wake up :eek: one rainy season comes tho I'm just not that hardcore to be squatting in the rain lol...

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
If you're getting elbow pains try flossing it.

Thanks for reminding me I keep hearing you guys post about that so I will give it a try... So my understanding is just get bycicle inner tubes wear them on ur elbows and just massage them?

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Easy money six sets of 2 325lbs
thank god to because it was hot as hell today an feeling a lil dehydrated with a slight head ache
one week down.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Thanks for reminding me I keep hearing you guys post about that so I will give it a try... So my understanding is just get bycicle inner tubes wear them on ur elbows and just massage them?

GS there are videos on here about flossing. Wrap the inner tube (floss) tight around the muscle above, across and below the joint to be flossed (you will need help with the wrapping) then flex the joint. What you are doing is putting pressure on the inflamed tendons and ligaments so the inflammation is being massaged. This will help with circulation and reducing the pain over time.

I do some "flossing" with just my fingers on tendons that are sore. I just grab the sore area or press down on it, and flex the joint. It helps a lot.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
325x4x6

went smooth the 4 reps making it a notch harder but plenty left in the tank still...no more elbow pain it just went away... Maybe the tendons had to stretch out a lil after taking a week off idk but I'm greatful because that's the kind of pain that can haunt you for months...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic