Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Got a hernia in upper ABS

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
see that little bump on my upper ab? had a very small amount developed years ago but never advanced. recently did heavy BB row and deads wearing belt tight and noticed my upper abs were very sore and that little bump doubled in size. will I need surgery? trying to get my doc to take a look get surgery appt. btw, what kind of hernia is this? one pic is with abs felxed and one relaxed.

Last edited:
myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
can't upload pics?

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
dam that sucks....no pics but hopefully it reduces in size or at least able to get it surgically repaired.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I have small umbilical hernia that hasn't developed anymore and hope it never does.. I've had a double hernia in my groin that had to be fixed. Hope yours doesn't make ya have to go under the knife

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
As long as it's not painful, you can often reduce them yourself. Lay flat on a comfortable surface and relax you abd wall. Gently attempt to work it back thru the abdominal wall.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I've been spooked by my umbilical hernia for the last year. I was doing abs and think I was too dehydrated.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
You getting or have heartburn, acid reflux? Could be hiatal if you do. I had inguinal hernia (lower by the junk) and that shit burnt like hell. If it keeps getting bigger, you going to have to get it patched n sewed up.

N

NameLess

Jul 20, 2015
Does IronDen Pay members to rob people like Stetoidsforums does?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I've been spooked by my umbilical hernia for the last year. I was doing abs and think I was too dehydrated.

Dood..for the last time..it ain't your ''umbilical' aka belly button. You're gonna have to accept it's your peepee...work with what ya got.. :D

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
That is one experience I can not share, hope you get it taken care of Myo.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Does IronDen Pay members to rob people like Stetoidsforums does?

I'm not sure where you're going with this but this board (my home) does not pay anyone, anything....nor is anyone "robbed" here. In fact, we have some real loyal members to rally against/police wrongful engagements that have gone south for the betterment of our community.

So, before you take a right blinker out of here...

I request, suggest and encourage that you edit/delete your post as it's irrelevant towards this thread and a disrespect to the OP whom is a standup member.

If you have a problem; you're entitled at any point, to message any Moderator or Admin if you have a problem with anyone specifically.
lizardKing PillarofBalance Rottenrogue TOMMYGuns JackD

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic