Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Got a hernia in upper ABS

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Myo if you choose to go under the knife I have a buddy that sells wound care and regenerative tissues products and he gave me a list of questions to ask a surgeon before committing to the surgery. Just lmk.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Does IronDen Pay members to rob people like Stetoidsforums does?
Hell no we don't so make your home here. You won't have shit supps or sources pushed on you here.

Nitro

Nitro

Nov 19, 2014
I've had an umbilical hernia for at least 10 years bro. It has just gotten a little bigger over the last few years so I'm going in to see if it needs to be fixed now but if yours isn't very large and it isn't painful you may not need to have it fixed as long as you don't mind how it looks.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Still awaiting your response...

Does IronDen Pay members to rob people like Stetoidsforums does?

I'm not sure where you're going with this but this board (my home) does not pay anyone, anything....nor is anyone "robbed" here. In fact, we have some real loyal members to rally against/police wrongful engagements that have gone south for the betterment of our community.

So, before you take a right blinker out of here...

I request, suggest and encourage that you edit/delete your post as it's irrelevant towards this thread and a disrespect to the OP whom is a standup member.

If you have a problem; you're entitled at any point, to message any Moderator or Admin if you have a problem with anyone specifically.
@lizardKing @PillarofBalance @Rottenrogue @TOMMYGuns @JackD

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I too have had a small umbilical hernia for the last 4 years but it hasn't gotten any worse. Doesn't really bother me as long as I keep it pushed in throughout the day lol I also got mine from training abs. They locked up hard on me for about 5 min. Next day when I woke up there it was. Pretty upsetting haha I'll get it fixed eventually but that time off from the gym just scares me too much at the moment.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I noticed a small bump ( pea sized) above my belly button in April

It was the size of a gum ball by May.... and a big gum ball by late May and starting to hurt.

I got it patched in June..... For a week I couldn't get out of a recliner myself ( I could after a few days but it was UGLY).... week 2 I was back in the gym doing REALLY light machine work and walking.... by week 4 I was benching heavy. Week 6 I could squat and deadlift heavy.

So far it's held up fine, causes me no pain ( other than just feeling the scar tissue once in a while) and I'm glad I got it fixed.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I had a bellybutton hernia that lasted several years. When I started doing seriously heavy squats, it started getting bigger, so I got it fixed. My doctor told me so long as it didn't hurt real bad, I was probably okay, but that if it started hurting, to get to the emergency room right away because your intestines can sometimes push through the opening and if they do, you can get gangrene within several hours, and can die from that quickly.

I recommend you get it fixed and don't mess with it, especially if it pains you or if it starts growing larger.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Myo if you choose to go under the knife I have a buddy that sells wound care and regenerative tissues products and he gave me a list of questions to ask a surgeon before committing to the surgery. Just lmk.

I'll be inteserested in those question. can you PM me those? thanks in advance.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
update. it's still smae size and hasn't gotten worse, or there's any pain in there. my doc thinks it's a cyst and I'm waiting for CT scan approval from my insurance.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic