Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Good luck and bad luck

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
There should be a button next to the shifter. Yeah, I’ve been wanting a full size pickup but last time I checked prices were still terrible. Wife is trying to convince me to get a Harley instead. Lol.
I also need a pick-up. Just looking for one that is mechanically sound but right now recovering from this gunshot to the assets. I am basically running a mini farm at my place and have needed won for a while. i'd love a Harley too but I really don't have a place to keep it. At some point I'll build a small garage but the next big build is probably a deck the wife wants.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012

Chance is the root of the definition of luck. Luck personifies the force of chance. Evoking the term luck does not imply that one is not prepared. Then again we probably differ on a number of levels. For instance, on the notion of karma.
Didn't see where I was condensing towards you, but you Sir are one condensding asshole. GFY!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
@Kluso

Go suck Glyco's dick you nut sack dangling cunt!

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
@Kluso

Go suck Glyco's dick you nut sack dangling cunt!
I was just trying to open up an intersting debate about luck and karma. What the fuck is your problem? You really that butt hurt over a friendly debate over luck and karma? You have a bad day on the farm or what?

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Sorry about th emechanical pain in th ebutt Glyco, and very sorry all did not go great with meetign th enew grand. Mine just showed up about 1:30 last night. Sucked I have to come to work instead of playing with them in the pool all day today. Isn't it funny how employers don't appreciate you until after you're gone on to greener pasture. I once had a Dean I asked for a raise and he said "the only way to get a raise here is to leave and make them pay for you to come back." So there you go...throw a grossly high number at them and see how bad they want you. (and a list of sh*t you won't take from them any longer too)

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I took a my second shot of 10 mg of Para so I probably shouldn't jump in as that's added on top of 10 mg a day of trestolone and sust and deca 300.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I also need a pick-up. Just looking for one that is mechanically sound but right now recovering from this gunshot to the assets. I am basically running a mini farm at my place and have needed won for a while. i'd love a Harley too but I really don't have a place to keep it. At some point I'll build a small garage but the next big build is probably a deck the wife wants.
Exactly! We don’t have anywhere to keep a Harley right now either. Women! Idk, how we are supposed to keep them happy sometimes! Lol. Always putting us to work!

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I was just trying to open up an intersting debate about luck and karma. What the fuck is your problem? You really that butt hurt over a friendly debate over luck and karma? You have a bad day on the farm or what?
I thought he was being sarcastic? Wasn’t he?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic