Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Good luck and bad luck

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
So my old job us trying to recruit me back and my new job just moved me up a slot. I had my first grandchild (little girl) 4 months ago and the second 3 weeks ago. So I took the week off to go meet the second granddaughter with a stop off 5 hour into the trip to visit my sister and mother in-law so they can meet granddaughter #1. So we loaded up the car with way to much shit because we brought my daughter and the first granddaughter with us. Off we go and 166 miles in the # 2 cylinder blows. So I limp back all the way home. Granddaughter #1 was a sweetheart the whole way except the last 20 minutes. So we rented a car and the daughter and granddaughter #1 didn't come so no meeting of the granddaughters. I rented a 2022 Challenger GT so at last I had a nice car to do the drive. So granddaughter #2 is yellow with jaundice and my daughter in-law is having heart issues. Yup vaxxed and boosted all. I warned them but they new better. Hopefully it will all pass and mom and baby will be OK. So now I'm back and looking for a car with a busted trade-in. I was planning to trade in both my older cars and keep the one that blew since it was the best of the 3. The Universe had other plans for Glyco. Meanwhile I have been off or on TRT for 18 weeks. so... yesterday I did a shot of Test C, Test P and Primo 100/50/150 mg.

Motherfucking Motherfucker,

G

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hope things get better life is up and down. This time last year I had been hit by another car and was being jerked around by the insurance company...it was a nightmare finding what I wanted due to issues caused by covid shut downs. I think the market has stabilized a bit so hopefully you can get the car you want .

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Went out and bought a used Jeep Cherokee. So that part is solved at least it looks like. Nice vehicle Burgundy highest performance engine available in the Latitude.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
At least you were able to make it back without a tow! Assuming that was the good luck part. Hope the fam gets better. I was listening to a Dr (forget his name, cardiologist) yesterday on radio that was saying how the myocardia from the vaccine is way worse than the myocardia from Covid. People are still getting the vax too aren’t they? Thinking it’s like the flu shot. Not me!

Wife bought a Jeep Compass Latitude. 2018 a few years ago. Before prices got bad. She loves it. It is nice. The remote start is sweet when it’s cold out. That auto start stop where the engine stops and starts again when you come to a stop is stupid though! At least u can turn that off. Heated seats and steering wheel. Rear view camera. It’s nice but more shit to break imo. Lol. How are prices now? They been terrible past couple years but here they getting better.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
At least you were able to make it back without a tow! Assuming that was the good luck part. Hope the fam gets better. I was listening to a Dr (forget his name, cardiologist) yesterday on radio that was saying how the myocardia from the vaccine is way worse than the myocardia from Covid. People are still getting the vax too aren’t they? Thinking it’s like the flu shot. Not me!

Wife bought a Jeep Compass Latitude. 2018 a few years ago. Before prices got bad. She loves it. It is nice. The remote start is sweet when it’s cold out. That auto start stop where the engine stops and starts again when you come to a stop is stupid though! At least u can turn that off. Heated seats and steering wheel. Rear view camera. It’s nice but more shit to break imo. Lol. How are prices now? They been terrible past couple years but here they getting better.
Good to know brother. That start and stop is annoying. Price are still up there.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Grandkids are awesome. Congrats on the new ride and that trt+ shot is close to what I am about to do, except using Masteron instead of primo. I’ve been in just 200mg per week of cyp for a few months now.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Luck? No such thing. Chance favors the prepared mind.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Grandkids are awesome. Congrats on the new ride and that trt+ shot is close to what I am about to do, except using Masteron instead of primo. I’ve been in just 200mg per week of cyp for a few months now.
I love both Primo and Masteron!

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Luck? No such thing. Chance favors the prepared mind.
Chance is the root of the definition of luck. Luck personifies the force of chance. Evoking the term luck does not imply that one is not prepared. Then again we probably differ on a number of levels. For instance, on the notion of karma.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Good to know brother. That start and stop is annoying. Price are still up there.
There should be a button next to the shifter. Yeah, I’ve been wanting a full size pickup but last time I checked prices were still terrible. Wife is trying to convince me to get a Harley instead. Lol.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I want some! Lol. But my oldest daughter can’t have kids and my youngest daughter sure as hell isn’t really for kids. My only hope is my boy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic