Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Good/Bad Gear: How Do You Judge?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
amen BRO- nobody ,"feels " gear , unless maybe you use like Test suspension which you can feel power during your workout a bit, absolutley mostly hearsay or in your mind etc etc

So let me get this straight, because I'm trying to learn here: If a man gets his test levels checked and, let's say they are 250 total and 7 free (not me :)) ) and he goes on testosterone at, let's say 500mg a week, you're saying that he will NOT FEEL any different?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
YES HE WILL FEEL DIFFERENT, but you dont feel the gear, you feel different as result of many factors that youcant really measure - like G said there are many many variables

I do acknowledge your point about one having experience with various compounds, but even someone on this very thread talked about not feeling Test for weeks when It can also depend on the ester as Test in aqueous suspension or TNE you can feel more results sooner .......Im just not a subscriber that I shoot and later go OHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH I FEEL IT .......LOL, thats all- I do hear your point

Last edited:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Thanks Kets. Yeah the only thing I got quickly on my first cycle was higher blood pressure and pulse rate lol.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Everyone who has said that they can't tell with long esters until weeks 4 or 5, do you frontload? I always frontload with the full weeks dose on the first shot, then half that on the second shot, and down to the maintenance dose from there on out. You should see indicators that you have supraphysiological levels within 14 days. Why don't people frontload?!?!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Thanks Kets. Yeah the only thing I got quickly on my first cycle was higher blood pressure and pulse rate lol.

Plus just throwing this out, like I train weights, work 3 jobs and teach and train bujutsu 2-5 hours- So Im ready to drop at the end of the day- obviously Im used to doin alot so maybe Im so tired I cant FEEL it LOL, but Ive also few times had my levels checks and my RBC's were too high from taking HIGH DOSE of gear and it cause much fatigue.lethargy etc etc........ Thats what Im saying about other variables.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I think that without a lab test, everyone's opinion's are just hearsay and that's exactly how they should be treated. There are way too many variables that go into "making gains" to even try to make some kind of assessment. I've seen people swear about gear that was tested to be under dosed. If you want properly dosed gear, make it yourself.

Boy, that seems like an abcess fest waiting to happen, lol. In all seriousness, with all of the people that you've probably encountered that by all accounts shouldn't even be reproducing, you want people to play "dress up" and put a lab coat on and make their own gear? I would be willing to bet less than 25% of the population knows how to change the oil in their own car or any car for that matter.

So please qualify your statements next time so we can be safer about this. Making your own gear is great, but only if you are smart about it and have ALL the details well beforehand and have put in numerous months/years of research. It's not rocket science, but it is something you are injecting into your muscle and it needs to be treated as such.

I still love you Gixx :)

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Boy, that seems like an abcess fest waiting to happen, lol. In all seriousness, with all of the people that you've probably encountered that by all accounts shouldn't even be reproducing, you want people to play "dress up" and put a lab coat on and make their own gear? I would be willing to bet less than 25% of the population knows how to change the oil in their own car or any car for that matter.

So please qualify your statements next time so we can be safer about this. Making your own gear is great, but only if you are smart about it and have ALL the details well beforehand and have put in numerous months/years of research. It's not rocket science, but it is something you are injecting into your muscle and it needs to be treated as such.

True I personally wouldnt do it and I been using and cycled more times than some guys have years alive here LOL, however many many many people make gear, but Im with you

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
On another note, previously I said 4-5 weeks before you start to "feel" a long ester. That is, in fact, a generalization based on my personal experience. Another factor that plays into that is that I almost always start my cycles with 4 weeks of an oral like dbol. So, with the explosive gains that dbol gives it's almost impossible to differentiate that from what you may be getting from the test. This DOES NOT mean it takes 4-5 weeks for the test to start working, that just doesn't make sense. Peak plasma levels are acheived quicker than that, but 4-5 weeks is generally the amount of time it takes for a guy to really be feeling it. For me, a 500mg dose of test will feel "almost" like dbol after 4-5 weeks.

Also, dbol seems to boost my libido. This is not true for everyone, but certainly for me. So, any libido boost early on from test I would attribute to dbol. The reason I know is that I've done a dbol only cycle back in the day and my libido skyrocketed.

Another interesting note is that my libido seems to be much higher on 200mg of test weekly than 500+mg. Not sure why this would be the case, but would venture a guess that it has something to do with more stable E2 levels. So, now if I'm running a cycle that is not an all out "I wanna gain 40 lbs" bulking cycle, I just throw in 200mg of Test Prop and then use whatever other compounds I was planning on using. I feel the test prop within the first week and the low dose keeps the bloat to virtual non-existence. Just a thought to share...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
True I personally wouldnt do it and I been using and cycled more times than some guys have years alive here LOL, however many many many people make gear, but Im with you

I could name a number of guys on here that I think are smart enough and responsible enough to make gear. However, you don't want a newb to come across this thread and think, "wow, it's that easy huh?" I don't think anyone should make their own gear for their first cycle. After that, start studying up and see if it makes sense to you. If Gixx wants to make his own gear and has the time and ability to do so more power to him. It would definitely save him a lot of money and give him the satisfaction of knowing exactly what's in there.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
You know what I think is funny? You hear a lot of bullshit about how smooth, or painless something is, and a lot of guys will say things like "This gear is the shit. It's painless, I've been on it for two months and no pain or abcesses, etc."

However, when asked about progress, they get all button liped and start making excuses. The number one thing you should rate gear on (after sterility, of course, so you can actually use it) is potency, and effectiveness.

POTENCY & EFFECTIVENESS,.

Yes there a lot of factors that come into play, as to how effective a cycle is, but I've been doing this for years, and I can tell you what brands ive used over the span of time, that have been far more effective than others.

Ultimately its what I'm using the shit for, is an end result, and if it hurts to inject it, bit it works awesome, then I don't give a shit.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010

It wasn't to be taken literally, merely saying if you want to know exactly what you're getting you have got to make it yourself. The gear you make for yourself is probably safer than or at least as safe as any gear you will buy online from a domestic source. Boy, you would be more careful about making your own gear, wouldn't you? I've encountered many more people getting abscesses from shitty gear they bought online than their own shizzle.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Pain also has to do with how dumb or smart you are.... if you have small delts and weigh 160 lbs, then it's probably gonna hurt like hell if you try to inject 3ml in one delt injection. Also, the thing that I think is funny is the guys who complain about the fact that they can't walk now because they injected 2ml of test 500. Really? You thought everything would just be fine and dandy? You'd think they'd notice that not every source carries test 500... either because it's incredibly painful to the point where you can't function normally, or it's underdosed. If it's underdosed it may still work but you're likely paying 2 or 3 times what the actual dosage would cost.

You know what I think is funny? You hear a lot of bullshit about how smooth, or painless something is, and a lot of guys will say things like "This gear is the shit. It's painless, I've been on it for two months and no pain or abcesses, etc."

However, when asked about progress, they get all button liped and start making excuses. The number one thing you should rate gear on (after sterility, of course, so you can actually use it) is potency, and effectiveness.

POTENCY & EFFECTIVENESS,.

Yes there a lot of factors that come into play, as to how effective a cycle is, but I've been doing this for years, and I can tell you what brands ive used over the span of time, that have been far more effective than others.

Ultimately its what I'm using the shit for, is an end result, and if it hurts to inject it, bit it works awesome, then I don't give a shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic