Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

GH/Slin log.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Day uhhhh, I don't know. Maybe like 15 or 16? Not sure. I feel smaller and weaker, but my bodyweight is still right at 250, and my strength has barely decreased at all. Chest day on Friday I hit 325 for two sets of 3, 345 for two sets of 2, and a slow controlled negative with 385. Not immensely strong for my weight, but good for me personally, especially three weeks into PCT. I'm following the "Add 50lbs to your bench in 7 weeks" program, and I've stayed at the "360 max" routine for 6 workouts now. If I can get anywhere near 400 in another month's time, I'll be happy with the results. Putting on strength during PCT is pretty damn difficult, but I'm sure the peptides, GH, and slin are helping a lot. Plus the routine is pretty low on volume, but high on weight, which I think is ideal for PCT. Once I've fully recovered normal test levels as proved by bloodwork, and I finish this bench program, I'll switch to more of a bodybuilder's routine for the months leading up to my winter bulker. My goal is to tweak my diet to get down to about 9-10% bf before I start my next cycle. Don't really care what weight I'll be at, because the GH and peptides will help me keep as much LBM as possible during the cut. I'll post progress pics along the way. (Won't be starting the cut until I've fully recovered my natty test levels.)

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Been lurking and your not the only one who has made a mistake like that bro I took 50 mg of ephedra and jacked once and it scared the shit outta me, update me on how long you have been off cycle cause it seems like you maintaing really well, but I also know you stay focused and dedicated to your routine better than most guys, Dude is it me or do kinda resemble Brock Lesnar in those pics ur a big dude I'd hate to be on the other end of that fist.... Lol.....back to pct are you getting any nausea or anything with the insulin, I don't know why but I always have had it in my head that when using slin you would get nauseous using slin preworkout, cant wait to see your pics later on and also during your next blast....keep up the hard work!

Reactions: SAD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Been lurking and your not the only one who has made a mistake like that bro I took 50 mg of ephedra and jacked once and it scared the shit outta me, update me on how long you have been off cycle cause it seems like you maintaing really well, but I also know you stay focused and dedicated to your routine better than most guys, Dude is it me or do kinda resemble Brock Lesnar in those pics ur a big dude I'd hate to be on the other end of that fist.... Lol.....back to pct are you getting any nausea or anything with the insulin, I don't know why but I always have had it in my head that when using slin you would get nauseous using slin preworkout, cant wait to see your pics later on and also during your next blast....keep up the hard work!

Been off since July 1st. So almost four weeks now. I've lost some size, but not nearly as much as I expected. I had 19.75" arms cold at the end of June, and now I'm sitting just over 19" cold. I don't resemble Brock at all bro, LOL. I don't like the guy at all, but he is a monster. Thanks for the compliment though. I would love to fight Brock. I may not win, but he would know he got in a fight afterwards. Dana White still hasn't called me back about setting that up though, :)) . No nausea from the slin, but definitely getting an upset stomach from the CEC Low stack. This is only my second PCT, but it is by far more successful than my first. I'm using Torem and sustain alpha, and the GH/slin/peptides are really keeping the size and strength up. Torem has been 60mgs per day after a 180mg frontload day 1, and the sustain alpha has been 5ml per day in the morning. Thanks for following.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Started my cut about 3 days ago for two reasons.

#1. After a little over 3 weeks of PCT, I figure my test levels are back to respectable levels, so a cut doesn't risk too much LBM loss.

#2. The CEC Low stack is KILLING my appetite. Not just blunting it, KILLING it.

So after 3 days, I'm down to 243 from 249.8, although I'm sure most of that is carbohydrate stores leaking out. I'll be following a modified carb cycling diet with low carbs on non-slin days, and high(er) carbs on slin days. Shooting for roughly 8-9%bf, or whenever I can clearly see an 8-pack, whichever comes first. Don't have a specific weight in mind, but I would imagine it will be somewhere around 220-225. My goal is to start my next bulker at 8-9%, and hit 255lbs at no more than 12%.

On a side note, I have only run two cycles, both included HCG throughout, and I took off 5 months between the two, yet I got my swimmers checked a couple days ago and it turns out I don't have any. They're sending me to an endocrinologist, who I'm sure will run all sorts of bloodwork, so I may find out soon that I have some fucked up hormones that pre-date any AAS usage. If that's the case, and they want to put me on TRT, it doesn't seem like the HCG use has helped me knock my wife up yet, so why would TRT plus (insert swimmer-making-medication here) help me inseminate my wifey?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Holy shit! Seriously fucked up right now. My pack from MANPOWER came in about an hour before I was going to workout, so I immediately popped a CEC pill and took 225mcg T4. I wasn't thinking when I took my slin and drank my shake, and I added what I normally do to my shake, which included 2 scoops of Jack3d. BIG MISTAKE!!!! Holy fuck. My heart was racing so bad and pumping so hard in the gym that I quit my workout early and came home. I am still racing like a mother fucker. I will NEVER make that mistake again.

I wish I could split up the T3 Shine, but I can't. But just in case anyone was wondering, the CEC Low stack is the shit! It's a little too much actually but that's because I'm a dumbass and took Jack3d on top of it. Here's a couple pics from after my shortened workout.

249.8lbs on the digital scale at the gym.
View attachment 849View attachment 850

Ok sorry bro, but LMAO at that... I made a mistake like stunna and hit 3 scoops of superpump with ephedra and I thought my chest was gonna explode... I had to put a mouth guard in because I was grinding my teeth lol.

Pics look great man, looking strong.

Started my cut about 3 days ago for two reasons.

#1. After a little over 3 weeks of PCT, I figure my test levels are back to respectable levels, so a cut doesn't risk too much LBM loss.

#2. The CEC Low stack is KILLING my appetite. Not just blunting it, KILLING it.

So after 3 days, I'm down to 243 from 249.8, although I'm sure most of that is carbohydrate stores leaking out. I'll be following a modified carb cycling diet with low carbs on non-slin days, and high(er) carbs on slin days. Shooting for roughly 8-9%bf, or whenever I can clearly see an 8-pack, whichever comes first. Don't have a specific weight in mind, but I would imagine it will be somewhere around 220-225. My goal is to start my next bulker at 8-9%, and hit 255lbs at no more than 12%.

On a side note, I have only run two cycles, both included HCG throughout, and I took off 5 months between the two, yet I got my swimmers checked a couple days ago and it turns out I don't have any. They're sending me to an endocrinologist, who I'm sure will run all sorts of bloodwork, so I may find out soon that I have some fucked up hormones that pre-date any AAS usage. If that's the case, and they want to put me on TRT, it doesn't seem like the HCG use has helped me knock my wife up yet, so why would TRT plus (insert swimmer-making-medication here) help me inseminate my wifey?

I wanted to ask before, why the bloat if you're running a PCT? Don't the PCT drugs usually dry you out? I'm not that familiar with the Torem, so please pardon my ignorance on that (after commenting here I'm hitting the books on it :)

Good luck with the TRT thing, hope that works out. Its possible that your sperm count is not due to a hormonal problem. There are other causes for low sperm count such as:
Smoking--significantly decreases both sperm count and sperm cell motility.
· Prolonged use of marijuana and other recreational drugs.
· Chronic alcohol abuse.
· Anabolic steroid use--causes testicular shrinkage and infertility.
· Overly intense exercise--produces high levels of adrenal steroid hormones which cause a
testosterone deficiency resulting in infertility.
· Inadequate vitamin C and Zinc in the diet.
· Tight underwear--increases scrotal temperature which results in decreased sperm production.
· Exposure to environmental hazards and toxins such as pesticides, lead, paint, radiation, radioactive
substances, mercury, benzene, boron, and heavy metals
· Malnutrition and anemia.
· Excessive stress

I got the above info from Stanford University What Causes Male Infertility?

fascinating log btw bro... This is a great education for me. Much appreciate the time you take to write down your experience in this great experiment we call life.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Ok sorry bro, but LMAO at that... I made a mistake like stunna and hit 3 scoops of superpump with ephedra and I thought my chest was gonna explode... I had to put a mouth guard in because I was grinding my teeth lol.

Pics look great man, looking strong.

Still not quite used to the racing heart and hyperactivity from the CEC Low stack, but I have adjusted slightly. It's really been blunting my appetite, even with the GHRP-6, so it's been a grind to eat enough each day. On the flip-side of that, I have cut up a little bit, though the slight bloat that the CEC stack didn't eliminate covers some of the cuts. I feel really good and can honestly say that I only felt like shit for a week or a little over a week, and since then I have felt mostly recovered and have a positive outlook on my looks and strength.

I wanted to ask before, why the bloat if you're running a PCT? Don't the PCT drugs usually dry you out? I'm not that familiar with the Torem, so please pardon my ignorance on that (after commenting here I'm hitting the books on it :)

The bloat is from the GH. If and when you decide to run GH in the future, you will be amazed by how your hands and feet blow up. It's like looking at somebody else's hands and feet, that are attached to your body, fucking weird. That bloat carries over a little bit to the rest of the body as well. No bloat from anything else that I am taking, besides my cheat meals that may be high in sodium. Definitely research Torem, as it is a third gen SERM and for me has worked beautifully in my recovery.

Good luck with the TRT thing, hope that works out. Its possible that your sperm count is not due to a hormonal problem. There are other causes for low sperm count such as:
Smoking--significantly decreases both sperm count and sperm cell motility.
· Prolonged use of marijuana and other recreational drugs.
· Chronic alcohol abuse.
· Anabolic steroid use--causes testicular shrinkage and infertility.
· Overly intense exercise--produces high levels of adrenal steroid hormones which cause a
testosterone deficiency resulting in infertility.
· Inadequate vitamin C and Zinc in the diet.
· Tight underwear--increases scrotal temperature which results in decreased sperm production.
· Exposure to environmental hazards and toxins such as pesticides, lead, paint, radiation, radioactive
substances, mercury, benzene, boron, and heavy metals
· Malnutrition and anemia.
· Excessive stress

I got the above info from Stanford University What Causes Male Infertility?

Don't smoke or drink. Haven't smoked weed or used any other recreational drugs in 5+ years. Don't overtrain. Have an adequate diet. Don't normally wear underwear. Not exposed to toxins and such. Have a pretty relaxed and happy life, so not much stress either. That leaves only steroid use, however, haven't been able to knock up my wife in two+ years of hole-shots, which goes back a year before I started using, so I'm going to eliminate that as well. But thanks for researching that and posting it.

fascinating log btw bro... This is a great education for me. Much appreciate the time you take to write down your experience in this great experiment we call life.

Thanks POB. I'll update this more thoroughly later today.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm about 4.5 weeks post cycle now, and I dropped the Torem and Sustain Alpha (not worth it IMO) about a week ago. Haven't weighed myself in over a week, but I will today at the gym and update later.

For those of you following, I was running the "Add 50 pounds to your bench in 7 weeks" program, but I dropped out at about week 5 because I felt I was overtrained and needed a break from the super-heavy sets and low reps and huge negatives. For the last week I've basically been deloading, and I'm feeling MUCH fresher and healthier. I'll probably deload for another week and then starting next Monday, I'll begin my run with DC training and stick to that for a few months leading up to my winter bulker. If I really like it, I'll stick with it throughout my bulker as well.

My diet has been a little haywire recently due to my work schedule, and my body has paid for it. I honestly feel more guilty about eating shitty food than I do about missing a workout, so I'm absolutely going to get back on track and tighten my diet back up.

Short term goal : Get diet back on track and finish recuperating/deloading.

Intermediate goal : Hit 10%bf before I start my cycle sometime before January (depends on bloodwork).

Semi-long term goal : Hit 260 at ~10%bf at some point in 2012.

Will post up a quick update after I hit the gym.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Long time, no update. Sorry to the 1 or 2 guys that actually follow this log :D .

Weight is hovering at 240lbs and I feel much smaller, although the guys in the gym and my wife keep telling me that I look better than I did a month ago. Bodyfat is still creeping down and is probably at 13ish% right now. I'll get an accurate measurement when I can see my bottom abs and the love-handles are gone. Strength is difficult to judge because I've been working out DC style, but I think it has leveled off and should start climbing naturally again.

The GH is still causing minor swelling of the hands and feet, and the CEC stack is still kicking my ass into crack-head mode. I'm not entirely sure when I'll start my next cycle, but I'm guessing sometime around October. Bloodwork will have the final say in that.

Thanks for following and please post questions if you have them, because I'm not entirely sure what to log, lol.

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
dude thats definetly the insulin,my buddy is doing that right now without the groth hormone and he has blown up,im talking 20 lbs in 2 and a half weeks.be careful with that shit..I JUST GOT SOME GROWTH IN,SOMATROPIN IN A PRELOADED PEN AND IM RUNNING TEST EQ AND TREN IL LET YOU KNOW IF I START SWELLING UP.GOOD LUCK BRO.

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
Sorry dude i was referring to your earlier post dont know if you are still doing insulin,trying to catch up havent been on for a while but it sounds like your doing much better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic