Hygetropin
Humulin R

How I'm using it:

Non-workout days (3 per week):
NO SLIN
2iu AM GH
2iu PM GH

Workout days (4 per week):
10iu slin 30min PRW with 50g Karbolyn, 12g EAAs, 30g whey isolate, 5g glutamine, 5g creatine, 5g arginine, 4g beta-alanine, 1 scoop Jack3d.
During the workout, sip on 25g Karbolyn, 15g BCAAs.
16iu GH immediately PWO, 10min later, shake with 60g whey isolate, 5g creatine, 6g EAAs, 5g glutamine, 7.5g BCAAs.

Diet is pretty bland and repetitive, but I've gotten used to that and have learned how to stick to it. Steaks, chicken, sweet potatoes, vegetables, eggs, and steel cut oats make up 95% of my meals. The other 5% is sushi once a week.

Been running this protocol for 6 days.

Starting day 2 I noticed feeling tired all day. May add some T3 low dose for this.

Day 3 noticed pronounced swelling of the hands and feet. Wedding ring is now stuck. :) Also noticed a fullness in my muscle bellies on day 3 like never before, attributed no doubt to the slin and water retention.

Day 4-6: still have noticeable swelling in hands and feet. Some bloat in the face as well. Getting aches and pains in my wrists, fingers, and ankles.

Workouts for the past couple days have produced sick pumps and continued strength increases, (seriously abnormal since I am on PCT currently). Sleep has not been as restful and amazing as I had been expecting, and I have no idea why, because clearly my Hyges are real.

Weight-wise I have put on about 8 pounds in 6 days after losing 6 during the first week of PCT. Mostly water-weight fluctuations here, but also probably some glycogen storage weight as well. Waiting on peptides to come in so I'll be revising my EXPENSIVE-ASS use of the hyges.

I welcome any tweaks or suggestions or comments.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What are you going to be throwing in for peptides? I think you said before you're a fan of GHRP-6 + GRF?? Looks like a good way to put some serious meat on your bones... I'll be following along for sure.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
What are you going to be throwing in for peptides? I think you said before you're a fan of GHRP-6 + GRF?? Looks like a good way to put some serious meat on your bones... I'll be following along for sure.

Yeah, I'm no fitness model so the extra hunger from the GHRP-6 helps me put away more calories to get stronger and bigger. And GRF1(29) is, in my eyes, the only option among GHRHs for males. I've got a pretty good idea of how I'm going to run it in combo with the GH and slin, but I don't have the time right now to lay that out. I'll write it up later for Osiris and the other more experienced guys to tweak for me. Off to the gym....

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
If you like Karbolyn you'll love Hyperbolic.

Also, not trying to plug my product :) but I mix my Karbolyn in with my egg whites. Perfect "slin" meal, zero fats!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
If you like Karbolyn you'll love Hyperbolic.

Also, not trying to plug my product :) but I mix my Karbolyn in with my egg whites. Perfect "slin" meal, zero fats!

Actually, I've been considering ordering a couple half gallons of your product, I just have a whole mess of protein powders that I'm using up at the moment. Soon my friend, very soon. I've researched Hyperbolic and while I like the product, I feel like I can create the same blend for less money by buying the individual ingredients in bulk. Thanks for the recommendation though.

16iu?!?!?!?!?! Geebus, u rich?

Far from rich, but here's how I see it. As sad as it is, my only hobbies are lifting and fighting. Because I fought for the local MMA training center that I train at, they don't charge me to train there. And I get a free ride at the gym I go to as well. I don't drink or smoke, I don't go out to eat, I shop at thrift stores for clothes when I need them which is rarely, and I paid off all of my debt when I was deployed. I don't fix up my wife's car with rims and systems and engine parts, etc., and I don't do anything to my truck. Basically, I pay for my house, electricity, tv/internet, insurance, and phones. So my extra money goes to the extreme amount of food that we go through, and to my supplements/super-supplements. Of course I treat my wife to flowers and jewelry every once in a while, but other than that, I don't waste money on the typical things that most people do. Even so, I can't afford to run the GH at 70+ius per week, which is why I will be tweaking the regimen when the peptides come in.

And don't think for one second that I don't hear about the amount of money I spend on my hobby from my wife. Recently I've been trying to convince her (and I do believe this) that GH and slin can help me run less cycles at lower doses for shorter cycles, thus saving money and being "safer". I just have to find out what that perfect balance is.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
What is that, like $50 a pin? haha

AHHHHHH!!!!!! Don't make me think about it..... :)) . Damnit, now I have to figure it out. Let's see, $450 per kit of 200iu. So $2.25 per iu, times 16iu, equals $36. Fuck me. I need my peptides.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks for sharing your log, I'm looking forward to following and see how you're feeling on it. Myself, I'm a slin sissy... it scares me to death. Looks like you've done your homework and are ready to roll. Good luck!!

PS: I like the hyges as well. Good stuff!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks for sharing your log, I'm looking forward to following and see how you're feeling on it. Myself, I'm a slin sissy... it scares me to death. Looks like you've done your homework and are ready to roll. Good luck!!

PS: I like the hyges as well. Good stuff!

I've only had one scary(ish) moment with slin. The first time that I tried to take it without a shake and just carb load with sushi instead, didn't work out so well. I just don't think the white rice could get my blood glucose up fast enough. I keep a bottle of Dextrose chewables near me at all times, in both vehicles, in my gym bag, at my house, etc. It scared the shit outta me too, and so I started out low and worked up to 10iu slowly. I'll never go higher than that, and probably never do it except on workout days. I'd like to try Humalog, but it's difficult to find without a script. Humulin R is easy to get, cheap, and I've found that with proper preparation, it can be used safely and effectively.

Thanks for following.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I like your outlook on your training. My wife and I have had to cut back but we haven't cut back on food or supplements. We would rather not have TV or go out to eat than lose any muscle we've worked so hard for. Also, getting egg whites for free does help. :)

I used to spend all my money on my mustang and now I spend it on food and supplements!

I'll be following your log. Interested in seeing your progress

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I like your outlook on your training. My wife and I have had to cut back but we haven't cut back on food or supplements. We would rather not have TV or go out to eat than lose any muscle we've worked so hard for. Also, getting egg whites for free does help. :)

I used to spend all my money on my mustang and now I spend it on food and supplements!

I'll be following your log. Interested in seeing your progress

Thanks ME, sounds like we have similar philosophies on what is and isn't necessary and important.

Alright, Day 7, still have pronounced swelling in my hands and feet. Makes it somewhat difficult to write, brush my teeth, use silverware, tpye croreccctly :)) , etc. But I think my wife really enjoys the swollen fingers ;) . Strange little thing I've noticed recently, and that is that the numbness and tingling that I expected is only really happening in my right hand. Not sure what to make of that.

Finished my cycle on the 1st of July at 246lbs. Lost a fair amount of water weight in the first 7 days and weighed in at 239.8lbs on July 7th. Started my current regimen of slin and GH on July 8th (ran GH at 4iu per day for 3 days prior and slin at 6iu per day for 6 days prior) and this morning I was 251.3lbs before breakfast. As I already stated, most of this is water weight and glycogen storage, but it's entirely possible that some of it is quality muscle already. Strength has actually gone up slightly, but energy levels are down due to low test and the tiredness that the GH causes. Still considering adding T3, any thoughts?

I'll post up later what the new regimen will look like with peptides. Probably be looking at a minimum of 5 pins per day, so I'd also like some advice on how/where to rotate subq injections. I've got 8 spots on my abdomen and a few spots on my quads where I can pinch enough skin, but at 5 pins per day, I'm still hitting the same spots every 2-3 days. I've read that even with subq, you don't want to hit the same spots too often.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic