Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

GH...is it really worth it anymore?

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Probably a better question, "Is there truly any legit GH out there anymore?" Seems like everytime I turn around, I hear about underdosed GH or fakes. Then of course, you have the debate about peptides....sure they are cheaper, but once again, you hear that "you get what you pay for." Anyone care to clarify?

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
great question... the answer is YES..... you must do your homework.... Find actually people who have used the "source" you are possibly interested in... not just regular people but trusted vets that know the difference and have run a lot of GH over the years that actually will stand next to this person.... i know a few but i cannot just start source posting that would not be good.....

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
great question... the answer is YES..... you must do your homework.... Find actually people who have used the "source" you are possibly interested in... not just regular people but trusted vets that know the difference and have run a lot of GH over the years that actually will stand next to this person.... i know a few but i cannot just start source posting that would not be good.....

I get you on the source thing, definitely not fishing for sources...like what you said, I definitely rely heavily on other brothers' opinion and their reputation of sources. I just get frustrated with hearing..."Rips are good...." Then you will hear others say they are shit...and it goes across the board whether it's blues, yellows, greens or whatever. I def don't mind spending more for quality. Just want to know it's quality....

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Blues have variable options because the generics depend on where they come from. Most ppl that have issues with rips have used fakes. It's the same thing with gear.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Most rips ive seen people complain about havent come from the man himself, I feel its the same with any of em it comes down to where your shits coming from. Too many people peddling it not to be some bunk stuff around i figure.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
i've been keeping up with the Rips tests going on @ another board and it looks like they are gonna be very good, which is what most everyone who uses them thinks. Well worth the price IMO. Lots of good GH around, no question about it.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Cool...prob just have to do my homework and take the plunge. Not looking to do anything crazy. Just looking to dose something like 2 to 4 iu's a day....

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Definitely have to weigh my options....

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Guys I love the feedback. I appreciate it. GH hasn't been something I am well versed with. My first experience was a 3 month go and honestly, it was pretty decent results...but I then got scammed by a source from another board....needless to say I was out $1600...and obviously do not frequent that board. Shit happens I know, but I just want make sure if I get going again, I get the real mccoy....

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I use to always be one to say No way...Its not worth it.
There are to many other things Id rather have in life then to spend so much on it....
Anabolics are Dirt cheap and work a lot better to build muscle the hgh.....
When First trying it Id have to ask myself if it was truly even doing anything noticable??
If I had to ask that my answer is No way its worth MY MONEY.

Now days I feel different. As affordable as it is (if used in reasonable doses...Not Gh-15 style for probodybuild) But the 5iu range. I myself will use 5iu two on one off.

For me I can tell a world of difference when using it. Maybe because Im older now (35), Maybe because Ive found a better supply of it...Im not sure.
But the stuff does work, and work well. IF you get real HGH.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I use to always be one to say No way...Its not worth it.
There are to many other things Id rather have in life then to spend so much on it....
Anabolics are Dirt cheap and work a lot better to build muscle the hgh.....
When First trying it Id have to ask myself if it was truly even doing anything noticable??
If I had to ask that my answer is No way its worth MY MONEY.

Now days I feel different. As affordable as it is (if used in reasonable doses...Not Gh-15 style for probodybuild) But the 5iu range. I myself will use 5iu two on one off.

For me I can tell a world of difference when using it. Maybe because Im older now (35), Maybe because Ive found a better supply of it...Im not sure.
But the stuff does work, and work well. IF you get real HGH.

My limited exposure to it, I did notice a difference, but the big is what your last statement reads..."IF you get the real HGH" I guess the big thing is gettng a solid source w/ fellow ID brothers are will to vouch for....

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Probably a better question, "Is there truly any legit GH out there anymore?" Seems like everytime I turn around, I hear about underdosed GH or fakes. Then of course, you have the debate about peptides....sure they are cheaper, but once again, you hear that "you get what you pay for." Anyone care to clarify?

I have used elitropin direct from the source for 1.5yrs now. my hands feel like baseball mits and my feet dont fit in my dress shoes there so swollen @ 10iu. im 100% confident they are legit. the problem lies with those middlemanning the stuff and seeing who they can get it from the cheapest. Eli's are the only ones i will use unless i get it from the pharms here and i cant afford large doses as im sure you can imagine lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic