Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

GH...is it really worth it anymore?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Hey I don't know I been using the same 2-3 guys for hgh past 7 years. I will never cycle aas alone again. I've found even as I get older if I continue to stay on low Gh dose I don't even need to really watch my eating as I do eat clean as a preference - but I don't work at getting cut. Hgh is like the cuts and shreds sneak up on me out of know where- no matter what compounds I use- dbol sust anadrol etc- I do train and teach other activities for several hours per day, so I use a lot of stims like ephedrine and coffee and clen/ t-3 /4 but I always rotate and cycle on and off everything, I find good hgh is the easiest to acquire actually , just lately I'm paying for it as long time I used to do favors and get all my shit for free, but hey it had to end lol, but cuz I've worked closely I know that they get legit and potent shit. Just stick with reputable and long time suppliers

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
pretty sure I got some fake shit from one source and good stuff from another. both blue tops but one makes my feet tingle and the other nothing. once I lock down a source that gtg I would stick with them for as long as I could

G

ghg316

Jan 23, 2012
gh is the best hands down if 100 percent real and there are great sources which are good just do some searching you will find someone for sure ive been on gh since 22 and have used every brand you can think of and the benefits are just great in the long run bro just trust me on that

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
GH is great for the older guys on a long term basis in regards to overall health and well being. Great recovery, fat loss is easier, and wellness seems to stay status quo on GH. I was on for a year straight. I did not diet much and my BF stayed in the 13% range.

If your looking to get big and strong GH is not the way to go. Go with your bulker AAS.

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
When i used ipam, mod grf and 4 iu rips daily with Just 800 test weekly i had a totally different look. The tren has me leaner and harder but on the gh i had a look that was just much better. You can't really quantify it, a sort of 3d mature looking muscle, im on 2 iu these days for financial reasons and the cts was annoying me too.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Gh is worth it if your consistent in your training, and have the cash for at least a few months supply. It's not cheap, and it takes time to see the effects. You'll feel it before you see it in the mirror. It takes months, but imo it's worth it if your diligent in your training and nutrition habits.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Pricewise for me it was never worth it. Def works like a charm, especially after several months, but money wise, I'd rather put my $$ into AAS and run some thermos, fat burners, clen for similar or better physical effects for way less money.

If the price came down substantially I'd stay on this stuff year round. I used to get Chinese Blue tops for 100 a kit. At that price it was reasonable at least. Haven't seen legit GH in quite awhile at decent prices.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm a GH fan. I think that you have to have the correct expectations for what it will do and what it won't do. Anyone who's looking to get bigger should look right past the GH, and just run a high dose of test. At any reasonable dose, GH is not anabolic.

But for us older guys, it really helps with recovery and helps me stay lean (at least relatively lean) throughout the year. I think just a dose of 2-3IU/day is all that's needed to allow you to have more slack in your diet. The GH at that dose also gives me slightly more fullness in the muscle. I don't know if it's enough for anyone else to notice, but I can tell the difference.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I agree with you on that tommy. I know i am getting more out of my gh now at 41 than i did at 31.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
If like to give it a go at some point but it seems like it's expensive and hard to source. Has anyone had good experience with peptides? Maybe peptides and mk-677? If be interested in running under the righ circumstances. But a couple vials of test and some dbol seem like a much better bang for my buck. Test is so cheap that even with ancillaries and pct it just seems to make more sense. Then again if I can across a reliable and affordable hgh source my opinion might change. But half of the Hgh stories I read are about fakes. Very rarely hear about bunk cypionate.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I'm a GH fan. I think that you have to have the correct expectations for what it will do and what it won't do. Anyone who's looking to get bigger should look right past the GH, and just run a high dose of test. At any reasonable dose, GH is not anabolic.

But for us older guys, it really helps with recovery and helps me stay lean (at least relatively lean) throughout the year. I think just a dose of 2-3IU/day is all that's needed to allow you to have more slack in your diet. The GH at that dose also gives me slightly more fullness in the muscle. I don't know if it's enough for anyone else to notice, but I can tell the difference.

See this is what interests me about it. Size and strength come very naturally to me. Being lean is much harder. My diet and cardio have to be 100% on point and for someone like me who likes a beer/cocktail or three having something that that helps keep lean would be pretty sweet.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
My profile picture is before I ever ran a cycle. I naturally have huge shoulders, arms and back with very little work. Thinning out the belly and mantitties on the other hand...the struggle is real.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic