Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

GH...is it really worth it anymore?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
if you want to use such a low dose, I would go with peptides.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
if you want to use such a low dose, I would go with peptides.

I guess the next question, what would you recommend for a guy who is wanting to use GH for powerlifting then?

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
dont waste ur money on peptides... just my opinion..... only peptide worth ur money is if u can get some legit IGF-1... If u are doing powerlifting then u want strength... so stick to good old AAS.. but its ur money so do as u please =)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I agree with all of you.. getting good GH is the key... and esp with what qwerty said... for power lifting... don't waste your money...

not trying to Hijack... but CROWE.. how are you running the 10 iu... ed in multiple doses or what?

either way I am running 5iu and my hands feel puffy and I am always sleepy...so I know mine is good... (blues)

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Nice. Probably should add in there part of my motivation was using GH for some recuperative effect. I tore my bicep tendon in late August. I have read that GH can help with the healing process...so that and a little fat loss are more my motivation compared to say some of the other alternatives...

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Just make sure your PROVIDER is one of the best around ;) ;)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Dollar for dollar compared to AAS I would say no they are not worth it, if money is not an object and you can get legit stuff then it is worth it.
All comes down to the finances my friend.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
When I had my injury I ran Deca to help aid in the healing process. I had a few studies that showed it helped but Deca will def not help you lean out if you're also looking for that.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
What about NPP? From what I read, it's like Deca-lite? I have used it before and seemingly less sides. Of course, I have only ran it one time...haven't ran deca in a loooooong time.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
When I had my injury I ran Deca to help aid in the healing process. I had a few studies that showed it helped but Deca will def not help you lean out if you're also looking for that.

dont underestimate the healing power of Deca for joints. i can honestly say that it played a huge role in healing my ACL about 3 years ago. actually hurt it on cycle and just lowered my Test/Deca dose during rehab and i was back in the gym and back to full time work after only a couple months. never used GH so i cant speak on that but just figured i'd add on what was already mentioned...

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
I would love some gh but I'm to young (23)

A-BOMB

A-BOMB

Dec 22, 2011
Currently running 4iu/day and at 30yrs old I feel I can def benefit from it. I trust my source and plan on running it long term. If you can afford it and find a Legit source then go for it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic