Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

GH...is it really worth it anymore?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
My profile picture is before I ever ran a cycle. I naturally have huge shoulders, arms and back with very little work. Thinning out the belly and mantitties on the other hand...the struggle is real.

I found it helps but is no.panacea anavar wirks much more effectively for what you are describing. you want.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If like to give it a go at some point but it seems like it's expensive and hard to source. Has anyone had good experience with peptides? Maybe peptides and mk-677? If be interested in running under the righ circumstances. But a couple vials of test and some dbol seem like a much better bang for my buck. Test is so cheap that even with ancillaries and pct it just seems to make more sense. Then again if I can across a reliable and affordable hgh source my opinion might change. But half of the Hgh stories I read are about fakes. Very rarely hear about bunk cypionate.

I agree that GH has a lot of fakes out there, while not too many people feel the need to underdose test, which is, relatively speaking, dirt cheap.

Sounds like your genetics are similar to mine. While I don't consider myself huge, I don't need high doses of gear to put on size, and need extremely little to keep my size. Staying lean, however, is a different story. I prepped for a few natural shows in the old days, so I learned a lot about how my body responds to diet. So I clearly know what to do to get and stay lean, but I have to be very diligent to stay ripped, and that gets old after a while. The GH helps me to stay lean, but it doesn't cause fat to just melt away for me like I've heard some people say. I think those people have pretty strong metabolisms.

You asked about peptides. I'm presently taking 20mg of MK-677 at night before bed, and I think it works. You'll hold a bit of water on it, but I do think it helps with staying lean. You should give that a try. I ran Ipamorelin at 100-200mcg at night before, and I don't think it is as effective as the MK-677. I've also run GHRP-2 at 100mcg in the morning about 15-30min after I pin my GH to use that as a boost, but it made me so hungry, it wasn't worth it. I thought GHRP-6 was bad for hunger pangs, but the GHRP-2 is pretty bad as well.

So right now I'm running 3IU/day in the morning, and 20mg MK-677 at night. I bet if I stopped running both, I'd drop about 5 pounds of water weight in a week. That's just a guess.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Agreed MK677 is awesome.

I hold alot of water, but recovery is excellent, sleep is better and all the effects of HGH. You can get swollen hands, numbness too, etc. Some people get lethargy. I do at 20mcgs, but not lower dosages. Appetite is A+++.

Stuff is legit. For the $$ I like it. I can do 10mcgs and have significantly better results in the gym then I would without it, for pennies on the dollar compared to HGH. Strength is very good on it too.

Carmine

Carmine

Apr 29, 2016
From my experience is after your 40s if you can afford it GH is wonderful.However having 2 kids in college and this economy I'm lucky that I can Afford my aas.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I must be one of the few that looks and feels like dog shit on MK677. Within a week I'd put on roughly 5lbs and never been so hungry in my life...Much worse than ghrp6 and dnp hunger. 2- 3 weeks I'd level out around 10lbs or so heavier and full of water. With all that quick water weight, yeah i looked full, but began to spill over and lose some cuts and just felt like shit. And the lethargy just made me want to sleep all the time and my workouts suffer bc i was so tired and could put forth the same intensity. I did 2 runs to make sure it was isolated to mk-677 and tried various dosing schedules using only 25mg. Same results both time. I had 3 bottle of the stuff and just gave it away.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic