Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Gay Marriage

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
69nites;252827 All you're really doing is projecting your own moral values on others.[U said:
If you're a bigot own that[/U]. But don't hide behind some fallacy of what is and isn't natural.

Wow... Really...??? Ok, I am done with this thread.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
This thread is getting pretty ghey......

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
If I had to pick gay parents I'd want lesbians...
Just my preference lol... Other than that I don't care or really think much about gay marriage..
I do agree tho about the govt getting involved with marriage...
My GF wants to get married I told her we already are just because the goverment doesn't reconise it doesn't matter, she's good with it and I don't have to worry about another divorce lol.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
i dont know what u mean stumpy? I really dont care if u take it up the butt or not makes zero difference to me..I just dont think gays should adopt what dont u get about that?

And we're picking on you? Why can't he be referred to as gay? Is taking it up the butt an appropriate way to refer to a gay man?

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
I see nothing wrong at all with gay marriage, it doesn't affect anyone else what a couple does and so long as people are not harming themselves or others who the fck cares and what has it got to do with anyone else? When we are in a better financial position I will marry the guy I've been with for the last 6 years.What...really, some of you never realized I'm gay? Que the hatred LOL[/COLOR]

Looks like you better head home then mate :D

P.s please change your avi it's giving me fkin epilepsy

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
And we're picking on you? Why can't he be referred to as gay? Is taking it up the butt an appropriate way to refer to a gay man?

Ill refer how ever I want OK ..Pick on me? dont make me laugh at you alright

Last edited:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Look at how many straight people this could be said for .Crackheads prostitutes politicians (LOL) . Thing is we are all human and have goods and bads across the board

this is very true

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Ok im done I dont need to get in trouble over this bs thread..Thank u over and out

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
wanna talk contradictory..In one post u talk about jesus and in the other u told some kid to stick a bible up his ass

Slic said to shove it up his ass not stumpy man. Just pointing that out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic