Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Gay Marriage

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Being gay must be some sort of disease...

Are you born with it? Who knows
Do you catch this disease at an early age? Probably
Will someone invent a vaccine? Hopefully soon!!

One thing that is sure.. if this disease spreads and every single person on the planet turns gay then life CANNOT carry on.. man on man or woman on woman doesn't create life. It's a dead end street for humanity.

I'm glad my little town and selectmen have taken the proper steps in educating our children and putting a ban on public gay behavior. . Just last week police stopped a few gays doing weird stuff in public such as hugging and smiling at each other near a playground. . All involved received harsh citations.

As the great ultimate warrior once said "queering doesnt make the world work" (RIP)

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

One thing that is sure.. if this disease spreads and every single person on the planet turns gay then life CANNOT carry on.. man on man or woman on woman doesn't create life. It's a dead end street for humanity.

I'm glad my little town and selectmen have taken the proper steps in educating our children and putting a ban on public gay behavior. . Just last week police stopped a few gays doing weird stuff in public such as hugging and smiling at each other near a playground. . All involved received harsh citations.

As the great ultimate warrior once said "queering doesnt make the world work" (RIP)

Being gay is not a disease but being an ignorant fck is a choice..

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Being gay is not a disease but being an ignorant fck is a choice..

I don't think gays are ignorant...

I know one who turned gay.. he's a teacher..it's a shame because his father is a great guy

Last edited:
matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013

Is this real?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Being gay must be some sort of disease... Are you born with it? Who knowsDo you catch this disease at an early age? ProbablyWill someone invent a vaccine? Hopefully soon!!One thing that is sure.. if this disease spreads and every single person on the planet turns gay then life CANNOT carry on.. man on man or woman on woman doesn't create life. It's a dead end street for humanity. I'm glad my little town and selectmen have taken the proper steps in educating our children and putting a ban on public gay behavior. . Just last week police stopped a few gays doing weird stuff in public such as hugging and smiling at each other near a playground. . All involved received harsh citations. As the great ultimate warrior once said "queering doesnt make the world work" (RIP)
it is a disease and its very contagious! 30 years ago there were virtually no gays... now they're everywhere... DO NOT LET A GAY TOUCH YOU... you will get the gay... and if they piss on you, you will get warts... just look at Lizard King his mouth has warts all over it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic