Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Gay Marriage

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
RQH, you can take your bible and shove it up your ass. We don't need your hatred here.

Slic.

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Its funny its all fun to say fag or call people gay until you know people that by no choice are gay. They are just people I hope people one day move on from these hateful words etc and let them marry whoever they want. Dont we have many other problems that we can focus on like welfare, govt spending, cancer research, etc. Live and let live. Lets focus on the real problems.....

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I see nothing wrong at all with gay marriage, it doesn't affect anyone else what a couple does and so long as people are not harming themselves or others who the fck cares and what has it got to do with anyone else? When we are in a better financial position I will marry the guy I've been with for the last 6 years.What...really, some of you never realized I'm gay? Que the hatred LOL

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I see nothing wrong at all with gay marriage, it doesn't affect anyone else what a couple does and so long as people are not harming themselves or others who the fck cares and what has it got to do with anyone else? When we are in a better financial position I will marry the guy I've been with for the last 6 years.What...really, some of you never realized I'm gay? Que the hatred LOL

Really ? I thought you were living with your girl friend ?

Doesn't bother me Stumpy, I still consider you one of my close friends and hope you are able to move to my area so we can party ! ....On the play station.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Since I love to see the controversy here I will throw this out there.

What is your opinion and why.

Personally I think they have every right to get married and be as miserable as the rest of us... lmao

Ahmen men brother. if we can tell them who to be attracted to and connected with then we are a midevil times civilization. We have choices and no one can tell us what to do as long as it does not physically hurt others. I dont know why this is even suck a big deal by people. if they cant concieveit just leaves more land and food for us to buy and get fatter plus i have gay friends. they know i like women and iknow they like men, other than that its like hanging out with anyone else. im trying to allow god into my life. from what i have learned god wont send you to helll even though the bible may want you to believe that ( i have not full read the bible but i find it highly suspicious) so be a good person, help your friends, be happy. love life.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Stumpy!! You clowning around or trying to stir it up again?! Does your girlfriend know about your boyfriend?

Me personally I don't care what adults do behind their own doors. NYB. As long as they're not pushing Churches to accept it or forcing their views on others , who cares? I have read The Bible fairly in depth and I can say with pretty much confidence Jesus didn't chastise anyone except Church leaders, politicians and those in power. He showed Mercy and Forgiveness to those in need and in Sin.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
LMAO, this was such an ignorant post that it literally made me laugh. Are you by any chance a teenager?

Go ahead and explain why my post is ignorant instead of insulting me asshole.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I have nothing against homosexuals as long as they keep it to themselves and I don't disagree that they can raise kids just as fine as normal parents but it's just NOT natural.

snip

If it's found in nature then by its' very definition it is natural. As same sex animals have been proven to "adopt" your argument is therefore invalid......end of!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Thank you brother graniteman for that..Seems like if u dont go with the majority around here u get attacked not that I ever gave a shit what anyone thinks about me or my beliefs..I still stand firm in my belief that gays should not be allowed to adopt children

Last edited:
69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I don't mind them marrying but they should have no right to adopt kids. Period.
I used to follow that line of thinking.

Then I thought to myself for a second about the kids that I knew in the foster system being molested, beaten, treated like a pay check. Then I think to myself again. Wouldn't they be better off in a loving home?

IMO if heterosexual people really didn't want gay people to adopt they would stop ****ing around having kids they don't want.

A homosexual couple that is responsible enough to go through the addition process to have a child would be better than the alternative.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Go ahead and explain why my post is ignorant instead of insulting me asshole.
Both homosexuality and adoption occur regularly in nature.

Hell there's even interspecies adoption.

All you're really doing is projecting your own moral values on others. If you're a bigot own that. But don't hide behind some fallacy of what is and isn't natural.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic