Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Gay Marriage

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
No issues here! I say go for it! Hell I'll come to the wedding in a rainbow tux and drink all kinds of bourbon and throw down at the reception with the couple............just can't play any wedding games like bobbing for wieners! :)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
the thread that never dies....

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I just don't think government should be involved. I don't care what others do, but I resent the term homophobia just because I don't approve . In reality they are Hetero phobes. In my line of work I go into all the maximum security prisons and jails to conduct psyche assessments of pedophiles to determine their service needs upon release and if they should be deemed eligible for mental illness . The paradigm shift of society is that many crimes are committed by people who in various degrees may not be responsible. I use a psychologist tool check sheet . Do I always agree? No . Do all social worker or psyche people see things same way ? Hell no . Right or wrong is relative and irrelevant if that makes any sense lol . My point is there are millions of people who have sexual desires for children . Is that normal ??? The pedophiles say so. Maybe one day they all get a PhDs and join the American board of psychology: psychiatry just like the homosexual population did 20 somewhat years ago and rewrite the whole law. Will society accept men marrying or having sex with kids ? Sound crazy ??? Of course it does. Our society continues to accept things just because people have a majority vote . Look at what pop culture considers masculine ??? Compared to old days when john Wayne or Clint Eastwood was considered s gentleman. Where will it end ? For a man to lay down and get a dick up his rectum I just can't accept that sorry . Now to have legally bound to fit in? No pun intended lol This is not the same thing as what race or nationality one is . I never see the color if skin unless person reminds me. Do I need to have gays parade down the street on holidays ? What happens at wedding ? The groom drops the soap?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I just don't think government should be involved. I don't care what others do, but I resent the term homophobia just because I don't approve . In reality they are Hetero phobes. In my line of work I go into all the maximum security prisons and jails to conduct psyche assessments of pedophiles to determine their service needs upon release and if they should be deemed eligible for mental illness . The paradigm shift of society is that many crimes are committed by people who in various degrees may not be responsible. I use a psychologist tool check sheet . Do I always agree? No . Do all social worker or psyche people see things same way ? Hell no . Right or wrong is relative and irrelevant if that makes any sense lol . My point is there are millions of people who have sexual desires for children . Is that normal ??? The pedophiles say so. Maybe one day they all get a PhDs and join the American board of psychology: psychiatry just like the homosexual population did 20 somewhat years ago and rewrite the whole law. Will society accept men marrying or having sex with kids ? Sound crazy ??? Of course it does. Our society continues to accept things just because people have a majority vote . Look at what pop culture considers masculine ??? Compared to old days when john Wayne or Clint Eastwood was considered s gentleman. Where will it end ? For a man to lay down and get a dick up his rectum I just can't accept that sorry . Now to have legally bound to fit in? No pun intended lol This is not the same thing as what race or nationality one is . I never see the color if skin unless person reminds me. Do I need to have gays parade down the street on holidays ? What happens at wedding ? The groom drops the soap?

Let me tell you a personal story:

First of all, I don't like being gay. It's a constant source of frustration and embarrassment and sometimes danger. If I could push a button and become straight I would do that in a heartbeat. But I am aware that it's not an option. So I few years ago, after I'd had my heart broken and was especially sick of being a fag I decided to shut it down. I emailed my source and ordered shitloads of letro, aromasin, clomid, tamoxifen, and I took high doses of all of it. I did this for months and effectively turned my dick off. I had zero sexual interest whatsoever but unfortunately it didn't work; because I couldn't turn my heart off.

I was still hopelessly in love with my ex; I still felt hopelessly romantic toward other men; and I still had an enormous desire to hold and be held by another man. The most important things I share with a partner have nothing to do with my dick or where I put it. So I do think you're way too hung up on the sexual aspect of being gay. I'm sure you don't think about what your parents do in the bedroom. Feel free to extend that same generosity my way.

As to the difference between homosexuality and pedophilia: seems obvious. Two consenting adults making a choice is not really comparable to an adult raping a child. I don't see how you're drawing any form of comparison at all.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011

you must be miserable at work if you don't like gay people but have to work with them all the time lol and gay isn't just two guys, 2 girls are can also be gay, but thats fine right?.. anyways two consenting adults who know whats going on, is not the same as pedophilia and never will be.. society will never find that acceptable. But actually in some places in the world, adults do get married to young girls that are 11,12,13 years old.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
you must be miserable at work if you don't like gay people but have to work with them all the time lol and gay isn't just two guys, 2 girls are can also be gay, but thats fine right?.. anyways two consenting adults who know whats going on, is not the same as pedophilia and never will be.. society will never find that acceptable. But actually in some places in the world, adults do get married to young girls that are 11,12,13 years old.

DUHHH!! if you have to ask that you may be gay!

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Gays are ruining the economy and solar system. ...

One of them was next to me today at woolworths, I ran for my life and grabbed a stone in case it decided to come near my vehicle as I was driving away...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Gays are ruining the economy and solar system. ...

One of them was next to me today at woolworths, I ran for my life and grabbed a stone in case it decided to come near my vehicle as I was driving away...

A quite resaonable behavior Yaya...one never knows .... Is wOOLWORTHs still in business?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Let me tell you a personal story:

First of all, I don't like being gay. It's a constant source of frustration and embarrassment and sometimes danger. If I could push a button and become straight I would do that in a heartbeat. But I am aware that it's not an option. So I few years ago, after I'd had my heart broken and was especially sick of being a fag I decided to shut it down. I emailed my source and ordered shitloads of letro, aromasin, clomid, tamoxifen, and I took high doses of all of it. I did this for months and effectively turned my dick off. I had zero sexual interest whatsoever but unfortunately it didn't work; because I couldn't turn my heart off.

I was still hopelessly in love with my ex; I still felt hopelessly romantic toward other men; and I still had an enormous desire to hold and be held by another man. The most important things I share with a partner have nothing to do with my dick or where I put it. So I do think you're way too hung up on the sexual aspect of being gay. I'm sure you don't think about what your parents do in the bedroom. Feel free to extend that same generosity my way.

As to the difference between homosexuality and pedophilia: seems obvious. Two consenting adults making a choice is not really comparable to an adult raping a child. I don't see how you're drawing any form of comparison at all.

It's ok I never liked you at all now I know why , thanks for sharing :)

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011

Again another person puts words in my mouth .

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Honestly I'm just stating my opinion , of course what baffles me is getting " quoted " lol like thinking I actually give a care . No offense but if some one gets upset, your issue not mine . This is a forum we post . After that I'm done .

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

uhh, that would be right here in the good ole United States ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic