Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Front Squats: 405x3, 435x2, 460x1.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Like me. Not everyone can do this squat with a clean grip!

If you lack the wrist flexibility to perform clean grip front squats you can use straps and perform them the same way using the straps. I made a post about it in here somewhere.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
If you lack the wrist flexibility to perform clean grip front squats you can use straps and perform them the same way using the straps. I made a post about it in here somewhere.

Curious to learn more about this.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013

Yup... Thats how I started doing them and eventually the flexibility came along and I could clean grip it. I can't imagine doing them any other way now.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Yup... Thats how I started doing them and eventually the flexibility came along and I could clean grip it. I can't imagine doing them any other way now.

It puts you in the best position possible to lift the maximum amount of weight and if someone wants proof just look at Oly lifter's legs. They have fucking tree trunks.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Ive tried to switch from cross arm grip but couldn't do it. I need to practice. But wow what a beast.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ive tried to switch from cross arm grip but couldn't do it. I need to practice. But wow what a beast.

Use straps as your work on your wrist flexibility. Everyone can do it but you have to work on it.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I tried switching to Oly style but as soon as I close to 135 it just killed them. I didn't have the balls/patience to stick with it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic