Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

For those who still dont see the police state being set up...............

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Lets be honest here. The Gov is just looking for a reason to call martial law. If that happened they could "legally" go door to door collecting guns. All it would take is one more 911 type attack and being that the patriot bill was passed I think you would see a lot of late 1930's Germany here in the good old USA. We would all like to think that our neighbors would not turn on us but history tells a very different story. People are being conditioned daily through the left wing media that is controlled 100% by the government that guns are bad and you have no right to self protection.

We are "allowed" to move freely for the time being because the gov lets us at the moment. As for no worries that people will swoop into our homes, ask Randy Weaver how he feels about that. Being that the ATF murdered his family. You can speak your mind only to a certain point and then you will be shut up real fast if you pose a threat.

Come on GS, it's not that bad yet. We don't live under Taliban rule.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
You know I love ya gs, but Ill just agree to disagree- I guarantee you didnt go door to door collecting weapons from law abiding citizens- maybe from designated felons who have lost the right of gun ownership... And I took a semester of criminal justice working on my second degree- I know my rights better than many of the cops I know...

And I dont even answer my door without a gun in my hand lol... We are the most heavily armed country in the world- guns outnumber citizens! Ill continue believing our pols are dumb, but not THAT dumb...

That said, we have a lot of former 5-0 on here! Always suspected some of the cops in my gym were juicin lol...

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
You know I love ya gs, but Ill just agree to disagree- I guarantee you didnt go door to door collecting weapons from law abiding citizens- maybe from designated felons who have lost the right of gun ownership... And I took a semester of criminal justice working on my second degree- I know my rights better than many of the cops I know...

Soooo.... you don't remember Katrina?

I think the point GS is making is that the government is far too powerful for us to disagree with it. The consitution was written so that the people had the authority and DUTY to override the government if it started getting too powerful. The idea was that liberty was more important than security, and it should be but isn't in this country. People will give up their freedom in exchange for a big screen and comfy couch. Some of the views in this thread have shown this fact.

For those who say "it's not so bad"... you're wrong. It IS that bad, it's worse than most know, and wont get any better. Enjoy what freedom you have left because you wont be any more free tomorrow.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Well if i had a family member who was a cop i would feel allot better knowing they are well protected and equipped to stay alive

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well if i had a family member who was a cop i would feel allot better knowing they are well protected and equipped to stay alive

I come from a long line of NYPD - I'm one of the few who didn't want to be a cop... And when I talk to them about shit like this they agree WITH ME! They'll tell you they don't need a tank for back up. They need their pistol, and a radio.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011

I think the point GS is making is that the government is far too powerful for us to disagree with it. The consitution was written so that the people had the authority and DUTY to override the government if it started getting too powerful. The idea was that liberty was more important than security, and it should be but isn't in this country. People will give up their freedom in exchange for a big screen and comfy couch. Some of the views in this thread have shown this fact.

For those who say "it's not so bad"... you're wrong. It IS that bad, it's worse than most know, and wont get any better. Enjoy what freedom you have left because you wont be any more free tomorrow.

I have to fully agree with you there Overwatch. At this point, there are still many people that havent felt it yet. I wish I could be that optimistic but im forced to live here in reality. Its only a matter of time, more people will see. As it is there is an enormous awakening going on right now.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
If this country is so bad then move to another country. By staying and complaining that the gov is too big and powerful for us to do anything you are doing the same thing that the guy with his couch and big screen is doing, only louder. Sell all of your stocks, liquidate your investments, buy gold with all of your money, and go to a country that is "better/free-er".

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I think the point GS is making is that the government is far too powerful for us to disagree with it. The consitution was written so that the people had the authority and DUTY to override the government if it started getting too powerful.

The constitution was written at a time when the primary weapon was the musket and nuggas were still carrying swords into battle. Now the "government" has atomic bombs. My point is, the founding fathers could never fathom how the world is today. Imagine trying to explain an ipad to Ben Franklin?

Also, we're talking about police here, not the government.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011

Most people don't even know what happened during Katrina unless it was played on the news. The police did go through homes and search for guns and took them. There were people killed that were recorded just as "flood deaths". I know people that were on buildings shooting anything that moved because they were ordered to "restore peace" in the city.

Last edited:
Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
If this country is so bad then move to another country. By staying and complaining that the gov is too big and powerful for us to do anything you are doing the same thing that the guy with his couch and big screen is doing, only louder. Sell all of your stocks, liquidate your investments, buy gold with all of your money, and go to a country that is "better/free-er".

People don't move because its still the greatest country in the world. If everyone that thought this moved it would tip and maybe in the wrong way.

If there is a bridge out and a someone is standing a mile in front of it waving you away you tell them to leave so that you can drive over it it anyway. You listen and then make your own choice.

I don't believe we are at the tipping point but it seems that its just a little bit at a time and then one day (maybe our childrens grandchildren) look back and say dam here did we loose it at.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
The constitution was written at a time when the primary weapon was the musket and nuggas were still carrying swords into battle. Now the "government" has atomic bombs. My point is, the founding fathers could never fathom how the world is today. Imagine trying to explain an ipad to Ben Franklin?

Also, we're talking about police here, not the government.

Ben Franklin would have a hard-on if you handed him an m4.

The forefathers concern was that the government fear the people and not the people fear the government. That's what the whole revolution was about.

And police ARE the government. Who do you think gives them orders? There will always be police/military that will defy orders when they cross the line, but the majority will do as they're told without reason. The majority of soldiers have no clue what Pose Comitatus is or what it means, they know to follow orders given by the government.

Last edited:
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
overwatch said:

Exactly.

When I use to take down crack houses at 3am (meth was no a real problem then) The neighbors just assumed these guys did something to deserve what they got. If you see the ATF breaking down your neighbors door you assume they did something illegal to bring it on themselves. Do you run over there with your deer rifle to there defense? No. Neither did people in Germany in the late 30's. They just assumed they Jews broke the law. Does anyone here ever break any laws? My point? There are enough stupid laws on the books right now that the cops could "legally" drag 95% of Americans out of their homes right now without question.

To turn a blind eye to whats going on around you and to history just means you are doomed to repeat history and you will be one of the ones standing there like a deer in the headlights when these things are happening around you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic