Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

For those who still dont see the police state being set up...............

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
There are bigger things to worry about than cops getting upgrades in weaponry.

Lol.......... I get it but, to me an upgrade in weaponry is going from S&W .38 Special to a Colt AR 15. Not a Berreta 9mm to an A1 Abrams tank. Or a security camera to a Drone. There are upgrades, and then there is outfitting your guys (im sorry, OUR guys) with full on "fight to the death battle gear". Its just excessive thats all, and its a VERY slippery slope.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I appreciate your views, but lets be real. Those people who think that the US is a Police state or even in the very least headed that way, have never stepped foot in a nation that is a TRUE police state! Its silly to compare any little inconvenience or show of power that we might have to endure in our country with that of a police state. Its insulting to those citizens of other nations that actually have to live in a place where they don't even get to enjoy the most basic form of human rights.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
I appreciate your views, but lets be real. Those people who think that the US is a Police state or even in the very least headed that way, have never stepped foot in a nation that is a TRUE police state! Its silly to compare any little inconvenience or show of power that we might have to endure in our country with that of a police state. Its insulting to those citizens of other nations that actually have to live in a place where they don't even get to enjoy the most basic form of human rights.

I have visited quite a few and our airports are now no diffeternt (except ours has power thiers did not) with the searches and full body inspections.

My issue is that we may not be there like the countries your talking about but every few years we get just a little closer.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
I respect your opinion, and I am as wary of the government as anyone, but I would like to pose this thought - many organized criminal groups are in 'fight to the death battle gear,' and many have better weapons than the police. Then what? Most of the patrol officers I know have an AR-15 in the trunk, in addition to other weapons. At least the smart ones do.
I have to agree with 1500. No one likes the way things are going in this country, but we still move freely in the streets, can sleep at night without concern that someone will swoop into our homes and snatch our relatives, and can speak our minds. We have seen better days, but this nation is not done yet. Not by a long shot.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I have visited quite a few and our airports are now no diffeternt (except ours has power thiers did not) with the searches and full body inspections.

My issue is that we may not be there like the countries your talking about but every few years we get just a little closer.

i don't really equate airport safety with a police state. I'd rather not be body scanned, but i'd rather not blow up in a plane either.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Lets be honest here. The Gov is just looking for a reason to call martial law. If that happened they could "legally" go door to door collecting guns. All it would take is one more 911 type attack and being that the patriot bill was passed I think you would see a lot of late 1930's Germany here in the good old USA. We would all like to think that our neighbors would not turn on us but history tells a very different story. People are being conditioned daily through the left wing media that is controlled 100% by the government that guns are bad and you have no right to self protection.

No one likes the way things are going in this country, but we still move freely in the streets, can sleep at night without concern that someone will swoop into our homes and snatch our relatives, and can speak our minds.

We are "allowed" to move freely for the time being because the gov lets us at the moment. As for no worries that people will swoop into our homes, ask Randy Weaver how he feels about that. Being that the ATF murdered his family. You can speak your mind only to a certain point and then you will be shut up real fast if you pose a threat.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Randy Weaver, eh? I remember Ruby Ridge. Good analogy.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Randy Weaver was a dipshit and made his own decisions- and that was well before 9/11... GS, do you really think people in this country would hand over their guns if some authority came to their home and demanded it? People these days are so suspicious that many dont even answer the door to accept their foreclosure papers when they dont pay their bills! In reality, gun laws have moved to more positive ground in the last couple years since obama was elected (in response to his election). Now that wisconsin allows concealed carry, there is only ONE state left that doesnt have some form of carry, liberal shithead illinois. And liberal shithead california has always had their stupid laws... But they also have laws banning happy meals, so dont expect me to be a resident there anytime soon, lol...

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Randy Weaver was a dipshit and made his own decisions- and that was well before 9/11... GS, do you really think people in this country would hand over their guns if some authority came to their home and demanded it? People these days are so suspicious that many dont even answer the door to accept their foreclosure papers when they dont pay their bills! In reality, gun laws have moved to more positive ground in the last couple years since obama was elected (in response to his election). Now that wisconsin allows concealed carry, there is only ONE state left that doesnt have some form of carry, liberal shithead illinois. And liberal shithead california has always had their stupid laws... But they also have laws banning happy meals, so dont expect me to be a resident there anytime soon, lol...

this, and not to mention (like gixxer said, just because they work for the govt doesnt make them robots) who do we really think is gonna go around and collect all these guns? Ain't gonna happen. They police because we as a people allow them to police.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Randy Weaver was a dipshit and made his own decisions- and that was well before 9/11... GS, do you really think people in this country would hand over their guns if some authority came to their home and demanded it?

I know for a fact they will. I have been the one coming to the house taking the guns. When you are facing down 7-10 guys carrying M-4s and MP5's your caviler attitude changes real fast.

who do we really think is gonna go around and collect all these guns? Ain't gonna happen. They police because we as a people allow them to police.

ATF has been doing it for years and with the exceptions of very few its worked out pretty well for them. You allow them to be police huh? Next cop that pulls you over make sure to tell him how you allow him to and see how far it gets you. Nice theory. In theory you are correct but in the real world the people with superior fire power win most of the time.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
In theory you are correct but in the real world the people with superior fire power win most of the time.

In order for them to win your alleged gun fight, they have to be shooting at someone. Who are they shooting at? Citizens that own guns that won't give them up?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I was a cop as well. There is nothing wrong with arming our police force, it's what they do with it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic